Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 1236

Thread: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

  1. #811
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    You don't seem to grasp the distinction between an organization and its members. The best way to understand this is not to copy-paste things, but to use your head.
    You don't seem to grasp that the entire organization is an unindicted terrorist co-conspirator. But ya maybe there are some good Nazi's too.



    There are plenty of things to criticize CAIR for. The fact that they speak out against terrorism in general and against this incident in particular is not one of them.
    That is what we here in the reality based community refer to as al-Taqqiya, their public persona is that they are against terrorism that is a ****ing lie as demonstrated, in reality they are a terrorist funding organization and the fact that you brought up that quote just demonstrates that you know nothing of the organization and have fallen hook, line, and sinker for their bull****.

  2. #812
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    If you read my post and came away with that conclusion, there's nothing I can do for you.
    We read your post, you have no idea what you're talking about, CAIR is an Islamist terrorist funding organization, the end, thanks for playing.

  3. #813
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Not sure what your point is. Are you saying that because these two idiots stand on a street corner and say stupid ****, that somehow delegitimizes what CAIR said?
    No the fact that CAIR is a terrorist fundraising organization delegitimizes all of the anti-terrorist al-Taqqiya spouted from the lying lips of those Islamist pieces of ****.

  4. #814
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,441

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Do you have any idea how many Navy men have wn the Medal of Honor? Look it up sometime you might be surprised...........

    You ever hear of Navy SEALS? I would be careful when I put down any branch of the military if I were you...............
    Not just Navy SEALS either. There are a good number of Navy personnel who've done heroic deeds and earned the MOH and rightfully so. And it wasn't limited to dry land. The USS Liberty comes to mind.
    *insert profound statement here*

  5. #815
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    He was an officer in the US military..He was deployed for years to Walter Reed dealing with the most severe cases of PTSD and the injuries that come with it.
    So PTSD is contagious now?

  6. #816
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    BTW.....he's Arab....but Christian


    Does that make a big difference to you now....or should be be kicked out because he is Arab.
    No he was a devout Muslim IE an Islamist try again.

  7. #817
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    You don't seem to grasp that the entire organization is an unindicted terrorist co-conspirator. But ya maybe there are some good Nazi's too.
    Oskar Schindler being one of them.


    Edit: Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. It's just that statement I take issue with.

  8. #818
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Have any of you, wondering why the red flags this guy set off DIDN'T get him investigated further, consider the PR scandal that would ensue? With the latest "Hate Crime/Thought Control" bill now signed into law, and the attacks CAIR would push through the media against the "Islamaphobic" military commanders...

    PC strikes again, and young men and women die for it.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  9. #819
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Have any of you, wondering why the red flags this guy set off DIDN'T get him investigated further, consider the PR scandal that would ensue? With the latest "Hate Crime/Thought Control" bill now signed into law, and the attacks CAIR would push through the media against the "Islamaphobic" military commanders...

    PC strikes again, and young men and women die for it.
    I don't know why we suffer Political Correctness. one can easily trace its roots back to The Frankfurt School and Marxist ideology.


    >:C

  10. #820
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    Not just Navy SEALS either. There are a good number of Navy personnel who've done heroic deeds and earned the MOH and rightfully so. And it wasn't limited to dry land. The USS Liberty comes to mind.
    Your making my argument...............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •