Page 78 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1236

Thread: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

  1. #771
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL Navy.....5 minutes ago.

    You probably are one of those who thought that 60,000 = 2 million as well right.

    Sorry....but you need to re-evaluate your feigned support of the military.
    I hope to God that my friend does not have Navy Prides amongst his fellow soldiers.
    I agree many more people with attitudes like that and more than likely we will have more and more troops shooting each other in the backs.

  2. #772
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Thank you BH.

    He is one of my best friends and a really really good guy. It saddens me to even think that there may be Navy Prides in his squadron.
    I think once he earned NP's trust they would be best of friends.

    OBL 11/24/02

  3. #773
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    I think once he earned NP's trust they would be best of friends.
    Based on what I've read....I would doubt it.

    He's a great guy though and does not deserve the disrespect that has come from people who profess to be supporters of the military.

    Sadly....he believes in the cause. He and I have our friendly debates...but he knows down deep that I support him. I just find it rather sad that there are people who would turn their back on him...when he is so willing to put his life on the line for them.
    Last edited by disneydude; 11-06-09 at 10:19 PM.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #774
    blond bombshell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,729

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Because he is not muslim. Does that make a difference. He's christian...second generation Lebanese (Arab).
    Well thats strange because he went to a mosque to pray before the murders.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

  5. #775
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by mikhail View Post
    Well thats strange because he went to a mosque to pray before the murders.
    You know what.....F.U.

    That is completely uncalled for and disrespectful.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #776
    blond bombshell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,729

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    You know what.....F.U.

    That is completely uncalled for and disrespectful.
    What on earth are you talking about.

    Kamran Pasha: A Muslim Soldier's View from Fort Hood

    this guy talks about it.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

  7. #777
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,013

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Mikhail, I believe Disney was upset because you were implying that his FRIEND that's in the military that is arab but a christian, which is who he was talking about in the text you quoted, was coming out of a mosque.

    Why its helpful to not just grab random posts and assume to know what its talking about without reading the conversation around it

  8. #778
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,487

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Not sure what your point is. Are you saying that because these two idiots stand on a street corner and say stupid ****, that somehow delegitimizes what CAIR said?
    .
    Nope Is just an alternate point of view that is backed up by a lengthy historical reality and 1400 year old sacred texts.


    You do not believe this view exists or should be monitored?
    Thank you

  9. #779
    blond bombshell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    10-19-12 @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,729

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Mikhail, I believe Disney was upset because you were implying that his FRIEND that's in the military that is arab but a christian, which is who he was talking about in the text you quoted, was coming out of a mosque.

    Why its helpful to not just grab random posts and assume to know what its talking about without reading the conversation around it
    Well i thought it should obvous i dont know his friend im not reading 70 pages.
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.

  10. #780
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by mikhail View Post
    What on earth are you talking about.

    Kamran Pasha: A Muslim Soldier's View from Fort Hood

    this guy talks about it.
    That is really great....My hat is off to that guy...........I would love to see more Muslim Americans speak out against this kind of thing and radical Islam..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 78 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •