Page 58 of 124 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 1236

Thread: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

  1. #571
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    49,505

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It's no different than when that nut job shot up that church a while back and all the Libbos went on for weeks about how the Christian Right preached hate and it was all the fault of Beck, Hannity and Limbaugh.

    If--according to the Libs--all Right Wingers are natural born racists, then it's just as acceptable to say that all Muslims are natural born murderers.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Retarded as it may be, some of the very ones defending this nut-job were the same ones crying about the hateful, racist and evil Religious Right.
    Here's the problem as you get on your high horse on it.

    Those people are wrong. And pointing that out is fine.

    But you sit in this thread and don't say a thing, and in part join in, on doing the exact same type of thing to muslims.

    Over generalizing and making ludicrous assumptions when it comes to Christians immedietely following an act is stupid. So too is over generalizing and making ludicrous assumptions when it comes to Muslims immedietely following an act.

    You can't sit here and get on your high horse bitching and moaning about people doing it in the past when you're sitting by silently, and in parts joining in, with people doing that very same thing now.

    You whine about how some of those doing it then were now arguing against people doing it to Muslims, while ignore that those arguing against it then are now doing it to Muslims.

    Don't bitch about double standards when you're participating in the mirror image of it.

    It was stupid then, its stupid now, liberal conservative centrist independent muslim athiest christian, or whatever. Its dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWonka View Post
    In fact, I would wager to you that within 10 years of today's date that stupid MAGA hat will be registered as a symbol of hate on par with a Swastika.

  2. #572
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-16-18 @ 09:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    I think we are going to find this savage was a coward, who used Islam as an excuse to not go overseas.


    Time will tell, but initial reports and what I am hearing he sounds like a coward. Islamic extremism was his rationalization to hide the fact that he was a bitch and wanted not to go.


    He had his views an opinions, but they according to what I am reading are all fairly recent, like he was suicidal and used this whole islamic extremist thing to rationalize his actions of death by cop/soldier, etc.




    We will see.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  3. #573
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    05-11-18 @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,096

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm amazed that there are folks that are actually trying to defend this clown.
    Who has defended his actions?
    99.9% of the posts here have condemned his actions, killing innocent people is indefensible.


  4. #574
    U mad bro?

    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,076

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Thank you for illustrating my point.
    She didn't illustrate your point at all. She actually took your argument and used it against you. You are a religion hater, you just don't hate all religions.
    Trump Derangement Syndrome, or TDS, affects millions of right wing Americans. Symptoms include frequent use of "whataboutisms," irrational rants about how the DNC, GOP, MSM, FBI, NSA, CIA, and FB are all conspiring to get Trump, blaming Obama and/or Clinton for things Trump has done or is doing, and a bizarre admiration for Vladimir Putin. Known TDS vectors are Fox News and the @RealDonaltTrump twitter feed.

  5. #575
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, whose faul is that?
    Whose fault was it when Christians lived in uncivilized society and committed horrible acts? It's not really anyone's fault. It's also not really right to blame the actions of a minority of extremists on an entire religion.

    I don't disagree with that. However, my earlier comment still stands.

    I'm amazed that there are folks that are actually trying to defend this clown. I haven't seen every post in this thread, so has anyone blamed this on Bush yet?
    Who is defending him? Show me one post where someone defended this asshole. Just because people aren't frothing at the mouth and blaming Islam for his actions doesn't mean that they are defending him.

  6. #576
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    49,505

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Also...

    could someone tell me why this is terrorism and not a mass murder?

    if this was done by a christian, or an athiest, who disagreed with the war and us being over there would it be a "terrorist" act.

    Sorry, I've never seen any definition of a terrorist act as "Any murder done by a muslim"

    Why is this terrorism?

    It didn't seem intended by anything that's came out so far to send a political message through fear. It wasn't targetting civilians. There's been zero evidence thus far of being tied to any actual terrorist groups.

    Why is this terrorism?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWonka View Post
    In fact, I would wager to you that within 10 years of today's date that stupid MAGA hat will be registered as a symbol of hate on par with a Swastika.

  7. #577
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,879

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Yeah it isn't widespread. If Islam truly advocated this type of behavior it would be FAR more widespread than it is now. Islam is one of the largest religions in the world. A crowd of people protesting cartoons is hardly a majority.

    That's inaccurate, when you consider that every Muslim nation in the world has it's very own hometown Islamic terrorist chapter. Some have multiple chapters.

    Should I post vids of the terrorist mouse on Palestinian TV?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #578
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    49,505

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm amazed that there are folks that are actually trying to defend this clown.
    Find me quotes from three people in this thread (since you say "folks" plural) actually DEFENDING what he has done and I will change my icon to one like SgtRocks and put support for exiling muslims from the military in my sig for a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWonka View Post
    In fact, I would wager to you that within 10 years of today's date that stupid MAGA hat will be registered as a symbol of hate on par with a Swastika.

  9. #579
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Also...

    could someone tell me why this is terrorism and not a mass murder?

    if this was done by a christian, or an athiest, who disagreed with the war and us being over there would it be a "terrorist" act.

    Sorry, I've never seen any definition of a terrorist act as "Any murder done by a muslim"

    Why is this terrorism?

    It didn't seem intended by anything that's came out so far to send a political message through fear. It wasn't targetting civilians. There's been zero evidence thus far of being tied to any actual terrorist groups.

    Why is this terrorism?
    The word "terrorism" gets thrown around far too much.

  10. #580
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,879

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    Whose fault was it when Christians lived in uncivilized society and committed horrible acts? It's not really anyone's fault. It's also not really right to blame the actions of a minority of extremists on an entire religion.
    Christians don't do that, anymore. Don't know if you've noticed.



    Who is defending him? Show me one post where someone defended this asshole. Just because people aren't frothing at the mouth and blaming Islam for his actions doesn't mean that they are defending him.

    You know as well as I do that several people are blaming it on PTSD.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •