Page 40 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1236

Thread: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

  1. #391
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by GySgt View Post
    Immigrant parents of Palestine have quite an impact about the Israeli issue on their children (Palestinian children are encouraged to walk on the Star of David in their schools). Being "made fun of" is a pathetic excuse. He had deep torn feelings about fighting in a war where Muslims were the enemy. Perhaps he got far more pressured harassment from his parents post 9/11.

    So this is to go down as a "School shooting" where the nerd had a bully problem? All other factors are to be shoved as far away as possible....until the next time....again? This is going to have so much media BS on this.
    One factor was he was serving in the US miltary and his own commrads were harrassing him for his religious choices...It Kinda begs the question...What is the source of the rhetoric that these harrassing soldiers were soaking up that would lead to a enviorment allowing such harrassment?
    Last edited by goldendog; 11-06-09 at 03:53 AM.

  2. #392
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Tens of millions of people, including every news organization on the planet.

    The fact that twitter is primarily used by angsty hipsters who like to complain doesn't change the fact that in breaking news situations, its absolutely unmatched for its ability to provide you with links to what's going on. I don't plan on signing up anytime soon, but whenever anything happens that I want information about immediately (whether its news like this or an injury to someone on my fantasy team), it's always on twitter faster than anyplace else.
    Agree.

    Twitter showed that no government oppression would go unnoticed by the world. I think that's pretty awesome.


    Iím talking about Iran, in case anyone was wondering...

  3. #393
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,051

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    One factor was he was serving in the US miltary and his own commrads were harrassing him for his religious choices...
    So he murders as many as possible to prove them right. Well, I guess case is solved. I stated before that this would be fine tuned to something people could rationally understand and it appears to be going in that direction. He was merely bullied. The next incident will undoubtedly have another rational explanation. Anything but the politically incorrect accurate one.
    Last edited by MSgt; 11-06-09 at 03:55 AM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  4. #394
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    I posted DOCUMENTATION (2 links, one on demand, and fact filled post of my own) for my claims on Islam.

    You couldn't rebut them.. nor could anyone.
    There's nothing to "rebut" because your "documentation" doesn't prove what you claim, for reasons that have already been explained to you.

    Islam DOES have an inordinate problem with Violence...
    You could say the same about poor people, minorities, drug dealers, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    pfft way to use the words of CAIR to prove your point, fyi CAIR are unindicted terrorist co-conspirators.
    Please explain how "CAIR are [sic] unindicted terrorist co-conspirators." The whole organization? Some members? Co-conspirators in what? Why weren't they indicted?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  5. #395
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by GySgt View Post
    So he murders as many as possible to prove them right. Well, I guess case is solved. I stated before that this would be fine tuned to something people could rationally understand it appears to be going in that direction. He was merely bullied. The next incident will undoubtedly have another rational explanation. Anything but the politically incorrect accurate one.
    I edited the above post...by the way.

  6. #396
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by GySgt View Post
    Immigrant parents of Palestine have quite an impact about the Israeli issue on their children (Palestinian children are encouraged to walk on the Star of David in their schools). Being "made fun of" is a pathetic excuse. He had deep torn feelings about fighting in a war where Muslims were the enemy. Perhaps he got far more pressured harassment from his parents post 9/11.

    So this is to go down as a "School shooting" where the nerd had a bully problem? All other factors are to be shoved as far away as possible....until the next time....again? This is going to have so much media BS on this.

    Could not agree more.

    "Being made fun of" is definitely a pathetic excuse; he was also a psychiatrist and is supposed to be more aware of how to deal with such responses from others.

    There is something very wrong with the fact he was allowed to stay in the military when months ago his postings on the internet were discovered, where he was found to be cheering radical Islam in other troop attacks, and clearly voicing anti-American sentiment.

    The limp-wristed left wants to turn this into a "must defend the minority" campaign about being mean to Muslims. That's not the point. The real issue is that American lives are lost because of "political correctness" and being afraid to offend those who hate America.
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

  7. #397
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    Well, he's not an American black man who adopted an Islamic name, which was everyone's first idea when his name was released.
    Not sure why anyone would jump to that conclusion. Black converts to Islam don't usually join the military.

  8. #398
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,051

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    There is something very wrong with the fact he was allowed to stay in the military when months ago his postings on the internet were discovered...
    It actually takes a lot to boot somebody from the military anymore. It takes months and months to get rid of a Private who can't figure out how to obey the simplest order. A careerist Major? Forget about it.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  9. #399
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,051

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Not sure why anyone would jump to that conclusion. Black converts to Islam don't usually join the military.
    Don't they usually join society when released from prison? <----- Oh, that was a good one.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  10. #400
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What does a Saudi look like compared to someone else born in the middle east? Just curious......
    I could explain it to you but I'm not sure if you're actually interested in the answer.

Page 40 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •