Page 36 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 1236

Thread: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

  1. #351
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-04-10 @ 04:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,289

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    The BBC whilst being respectful to this atrocity, stated that this deranged Army Major had been the subject of concerted religious baiting.

    This in no way ameliorates his dreadful act, but it may, if true explain this demented persons "reasoning".

    I'm done, I have more respect for myself than to read some of the ****e that is posted here.

  2. #352
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,051

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by B L Zeebub View Post
    The BBC whilst being respectful to this atrocity, stated that this deranged Army Major had been the subject of concerted religious baiting.

    By the vast majority of soldiers he outranked? Yet another copout to avoid truth and to absolve responsibility.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  3. #353
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    And how many of those deaths are you absolutely sure are the result of religious motivation? I mean seriously, if it's on the internet it's got to be the gospel right?

    You've confirmed your source? Or you just accept it as truth because well...that link means your argument is sold..right?
    Junior.. I don't need a link, but provided one for my claim and request but can easily back my claim with my own knowledge.

    Are you aware of the Western Sahara and Mauitania?
    The 150,000-200,000 dead in the Algerian Civil War?
    Thousands/Tens of Thousands dead in Nigeria from Islamism?

    TWO MILLION Dead at the hands of the NIF (Natl Islamic Front) in Sudan's First Genocide of Christians and animists in the south?
    (1983-2003 but still ongoing)
    The better known/trendier Genocide 2 of 300,000 BlackER Muslim Fur people.

    The Persecution of the Copts in Egypt.
    The Ethiopea/Eritrea religous war, not just 'famine.
    (and thats just partial north africa islam)

    Israel/Palestine.
    Dar al Harb Lebanon, The civil war there and current Hezbollah /syria/christian violence.
    Millions of Maronites now gone.

    Shia-Sunni killing in Tens of Thousands now.,.. well after the 1 Million dead in the Iran/Iraq war.
    Christians are now all but gone from the Middle East.

    The Balkans
    Chechnya.
    Armenia/Azerbijan

    India/Pakistan/Kashmir.
    We just interrupted a religous war in Afghanistan.

    Indonesia (EAST TIMOR 10k++), Ambon, Bali, Sulawesi The Molluccas.
    Laskar Jihad/Jemaah Islamiyah there and in other places in SE asia.

    Philippine and Chinese islamic separatists.

    The recent deadly insurgency in Southern Thailand killing more than the I-P conflict.


    and ON and on AND On..
    But that's plenty sufficient add up to/justify my claim .

    I dare say you canNOT demonstrate such knowledge.. just apologism... 'same as the now Utterly GUTTED RightinNYC


    Your posts are EMPTY and goofy argumentation... mine are Fact-filled.
    Last edited by mbig; 11-06-09 at 02:18 AM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  4. #354
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by GySgt View Post
    I spent years learning my enemy (since 1993). Doesn't mean I know how to fight a war in Vietnam. I am without doubt that this was religiously feuled and motivated by a man who snapped over the prospect of having to go to war against Muslims.

    1) He didn't chooose to slaughter civilians.
    2) He didn't choose to slaughter his chain of coomand.
    3) He didn't choose to commit suicide.

    He made a statement against those who...what?
    Throughout the course of the day, we've learned the following confirmed facts:

    *That there were 2 shooters, then 3, then 1
    *That there was a second round of gunfire, then there wasn't
    *That he used M-16s, then that he didn't
    *That the guy was a muslim convert, then he wasn't
    *That the guy was from Jordan, then that he wasn't
    *That the guy was suffering from PTSD, then that he wasn't
    *That the guy was dead, then that he wasn't

    Considering that, I'm a bit hesitant to try to draw any conclusions about his inner motivations based on the confirmed facts that we're hearing right now. Does it seem possible, even plausible that he did this because of his religious beliefs? Sure. Does that mean that I'm "refusing to accept a conclusion that is slapping me in the face"? I don't think so.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  5. #355
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by B L Zeebub View Post
    The BBC whilst being respectful to this atrocity, stated that this deranged Army Major had been the subject of concerted religious baiting.

    This in no way ameliorates his dreadful act, but it may, if true explain this demented persons "reasoning".

    I'm done, I have more respect for myself than to read some of the ****e that is posted here.
    Recently a Muslim man murdered his daughter for being "too Americanized". Guess where he immediately headed assuming he'd be safe - the UK.

    Thankfully he was deported back to the US and is awaiting a 1st degree murder charge.

  6. #356
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,466

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by GySgt View Post
    I spent years learning my enemy (since 1993). Doesn't mean I know how to fight a war in Vietnam. I am without doubt that this was religiously feuled and motivated by a man who snapped over the prospect of having to go to war against Muslims.

    1) He didn't chooose to slaughter civilians.
    2) He didn't choose to slaughter his chain of coomand.
    3) He didn't choose to commit suicide.

    He made a statement against those who...what?
    He snapped. I couldn't agree more. Did he snap because he is Muslim and his faith commanded him too? Or did he snap because he became emotionally unhinged over being forced to fight in a war he didn't believe in?

    There is a huge difference in the two. Some in this thread are insinuating he did this because he's a Muslim and that's what Muslims do...because of their religion. This guy may very well have been a Muslim but also snapped because of severe emotional strain. You don't know otherwise. I don't know otherwise.
    What you are doing is rushing to pretend that you don't know what is going on in your world and choosing to pretend that you are bewildered and are in need of absolute confession before you reach the conclusion that is slapping you in the face.

    I know that was one hell of a run on sentence, but whatever. It's not an "assault on Islam." It's facing reality.
    So you're a mind reader as well? Have you seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats?"

    You don't do your argument any favors when you decide that you know what I'm thinking and what I'm trying to hide behind. You are completely wrong in your assessment of what's going on in my mind and what the reality of this situation is. You've lived in a fish bowl apparently.

    You're very words betray your very one track mind on this subject. You've studied your enemy since 1993? And who is your enemy Gunny? Islam? Or religious militant extremists?
    *insert profound statement here*

  7. #357
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Junior.. I don't need a link, but provided one for my claim and request but can easily back my claim withn my own knowledge.

    .....

    Your posts are EMOPTY apologism and goofy argumnentataion... mine are Fact-filled.
    And every conflict involving anyone who is Islamic is obviously a conflict due to Islam, just like any conflict involving anyone who is Catholic/Chinese/Tall is a conflict due to Catholicism/China/Height.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  8. #358
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,051

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Throughout the course of the day, we've learned the following confirmed facts:

    *That there were 2 shooters, then 3, then 1
    *That there was a second round of gunfire, then there wasn't
    *That he used M-16s, then that he didn't
    *That the guy was a muslim convert, then he wasn't
    *That the guy was from Jordan, then that he wasn't
    *That the guy was suffering from PTSD, then that he wasn't
    *That the guy was dead, then that he wasn't

    Considering that, I'm a bit hesitant to try to draw any conclusions about his inner motivations based on the confirmed facts that we're hearing right now. Does it seem possible, even plausible that he did this because of his religious beliefs? Sure. Does that mean that I'm "refusing to accept a conclusion that is slapping me in the face"? I don't think so.
    This was you. Not me.

    It was likely that this was a 1 to a handful of shooters all day. The amount of shooters didn't matter. Either way, his (their) faith and personal beliefs in this war "against Muslms" was and is a very huge part. Of this, I have not wavered and have been consistent. It's amazing you people still don't quite understand what I do.

    Everything else was for the masses who needed their daily drama from TV. The drama will persist for those who are far removed from this fight going on far from their borders, but obviously leaks into the fabric of American life.
    Last edited by MSgt; 11-06-09 at 02:14 AM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  9. #359
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,466

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Junior.. I don't need a link, but provided one for my claim and request but can easily back my claim withn my own knowledge.

    Are you aware of the Western Sahara and Maritania?
    The 150,000 dead in the Algerian Civil War?
    Thousands/Tens of Thousands dead in Nigeria from Islamism?

    TWO MILLION Dead at the hands of the NIF (Natl Islamic Front) in Sudan's First Genocide of Christians and animist in the south?
    (1983-2003 but still ongoing)
    The better known/trendier Genocide 2 of 300,000 BlackER Muslim Fur people.

    The Persecution of the Copts in Egypt.
    The Ethiopea/Eritrea religous war, not just 'famine.
    (and thats just partial north africa islam)

    Israel/Palestine.
    Dar al Harb Lebanon, The civil war there and current Hezbollah /syria/christian violence.
    Millions of Maronites now gone.

    Shia-Sunni killing in Tens of Thousands now.,.. well after the 1 Million dead in the Iran/Iraq war.

    The Balkans
    Chechnya.
    Armenia/Azerbijan

    India/Pakistan/Kashmir.
    We just interrupted a religous war in Afghanistan.

    Indonesia (EAST TIMOR 10k++), Ambon, Bali, Sulawesi The Molluccas.
    Laskar Jihad/Jemaah Islamiyah there and in other places in SE asia.

    The recent deadly insurgency in Southern Thailand killing more than the I-P conflict.

    and ON and on AND On..
    But that's plenty sufficient add up to/justify my claim .

    I dare say you canNOT demonstrate such knowledge.. just apologism.

    Your posts are EMPTY and goofy argumentation... mine are Fact-filled.
    You've not proven anything yet. I'll ask again, how many of those deaths were the result of Muslims acting on their religious beliefs and not some other factor such as war for land, social dominance, political issues, etc?

    Please answer the question.
    *insert profound statement here*

  10. #360
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,051

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    He snapped. I couldn't agree more. Did he snap because he is Muslim and his faith commanded him too? Or did he snap because he became emotionally unhinged over being forced to fight in a war he didn't believe in?
    So..it could have been an ingrown toenail for all we know? Do you really need clueless reporters to give you what you already suspect and know? You are not a court of law. If he was heading to a war against non-Muslims you wouldn't even know his name.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    You've studied your enemy since 1993? And who is your enemy Gunny? Islam? Or religious militant extremists?
    Well, that's the question. The militant enemy is the extremist. But the civilization that breeds this enemy is....what? Just hapless bystanders? And what was Germany to the Nazi? Just innocent bystanders who sent their youth to wear uniforms.
    Last edited by MSgt; 11-06-09 at 02:22 AM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

Page 36 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •