Page 34 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1236

Thread: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

  1. #331
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Except for my response to your innuendo TRASH-- my posts, AS ALWAYS, are Chock Full of facts.
    Got a link for this fact?

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post

    And I might the very UN-PC, hundreds die Every week from Mauritania to Mindinao, of the World's largest cause of intentional violent death.. Islam.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  2. #332
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,460

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Except for my response to your innuendo TRASH-- my posts, AS ALWAYS, are Chock Full of facts.

    You have NO CONTENT here-- just the PC police.
    So what? You have facts? Your facts are ****ing irrelevant to this event, your facts are nothing more than your tired rehashing of you anti-Islamic bias. There is nothing PC about asking people to withhold their bull**** rhetoric and wait for more detail before they begin their soap boxing.
    *insert profound statement here*

  3. #333
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post

    Got a link for this fact?
    [Unlike you And Lerxst] I ALWAYS have Links for my Facts.

    Let's START with this one-- for last week (month, Year, etc)

    Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
    The ReligionofPeace.com.. who actually counts.



    Weekly Jihad Report
    Oct 24 - Oct 30

    Jihad Attacks: 32

    Dead Bodies: 348
    Critically Injured: 801


    Monthly Jihad Report
    October 2009

    Jihad Attacks: 156
    Countries: 15
    Religions: 5

    Dead Bodies: 909
    Critically Injured: 2024


    and SO many more...

    That's THREE Haymaker Links and nothing but Empty Cheap shots in return.
    -
    Last edited by mbig; 11-06-09 at 01:34 AM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  4. #334
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,460

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I go by their deeds not their words. You should try it.
    Really? So how many Muslims do you perosnally know who commit terrorist acts or positively support terrorism? I'd love to debate "their deeds" vs. those Muslims that never lift a finger to harm anyone.

    But I digress and that is for another thread.
    *insert profound statement here*

  5. #335
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,463

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    [Unlike you And Lerxst] I ALWAYS have Links for my Facts.

    Let's START with this one-- for last week (month, Year, etc)

    Islam: Making a True Difference in the World




    and SO many more...

    That's THREE Haymaker Links and nothing but Empty Cheapshots in return.
    -



    Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47


    "Rukhsana Kausar, 21, was with her parents and brother in Jammu and Kashmir when three gunmen, believed to be Pakistani militants, forced their way in and demanded food and beds for the night.

    His daughter was hiding under a bed when she heard him crying as the gunmen thrashed him with sticks. According to police, she ran towards her fatherís attacker and struck him with an axe. As he collapsed, she snatched his AK47 and shot him dead.

    She also shot and wounded another militant as he made his escape. "




    I am pretty sure no one saw that one coming. Wow.
    Thank you

  6. #336
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by akyron View Post
    Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47


    "Rukhsana Kausar, 21, was with her parents and brother in Jammu and Kashmir when three gunmen, believed to be Pakistani militants, forced their way in and demanded food and beds for the night.

    His daughter was hiding under a bed when she heard him crying as the gunmen thrashed him with sticks. According to police, she ran towards her fatherís attacker and struck him with an axe. As he collapsed, she snatched his AK47 and shot him dead.

    She also shot and wounded another militant as he made his escape. "




    I am pretty sure no one saw that one coming. Wow.

    Thats pretty bad ass.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  7. #337
    Every day I'm hustlin'..
    Lerxst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Nationwide...
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,460

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    [Unlike you And Lerxst] I ALWAYS have Links for my Facts.

    Let's START with this one-- for last week (month, Year, etc)

    Islam: Making a True Difference in the World




    and SO many more...

    That's THREE Haymaker Links and nothing but Empty Cheapshots in return.
    -
    What kind of argument do you think you're making here? You have "facts." They aren't relevant though? Here I have a fact too....the Australian Box Jellyfish is one of the most poisonous marine creatures on the planet. Here's my link. Just like yours...irrelevant and all.

    Let's be clear about something. You don't know me, you've never debated me. For you to make a statement like "unlike you and Lerxst." You don't have nearly enough history debating me to make that comment and sound intelligent. If I ever decide to take you to task over your nonsense it will be in the ME forum and I promise you I'll cut your bull**** into little bitty, easy to swallow chunks and force feed it to you.

    This place has turned into amateur hour or something.
    *insert profound statement here*

  8. #338
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    What kind of argument do you think you're making here? You have "facts." They aren't relevant though? Here I have a fact too....the Australian Box Jellyfish is one of the most poisonous marine creatures on the planet. Here's my link. Just like yours...irrelevant and all.

    Let's be clear about something. You don't know me, you've never debated me. For you to make a statement like "unlike you and Lerxst." You don't have nearly enough history debating me to make that comment and sound intelligent. If I ever decide to take you to task over your nonsense it will be in the ME forum and I promise you I'll cut your bull**** into little bitty, easy to swallow chunks and force feed it to you.

    This place has turned into amateur hour or something.
    I was answering/Stuffing RightinNYC..

    He was just wrong. You, OTOH, say NOTHING and are just Emptily argumentative here.
    A trolling non-contributor.

    Post ON TOPIC or face the consequences of a very justified abuse report.
    Last edited by mbig; 11-06-09 at 01:40 AM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  9. #339
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    How many is large? [terrorist sympathizers] Earlier you said most. That was obviously ****ing false, so how about you put up an actual number? ****, you can even throw out a range - 5%, 10%, 30%...what is it?
    Please contact your bureau of mind police thought statistics for more information.

  10. #340
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,022

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
    You'll have to forgive me if I choose to wait for some more facts before I take the shooters name and go on some ignorant posting spree about the evil Muslims. Seriously, some of you should think before you post.
    So.....of all the overwhelmingly non-Muslim names in the U.S. Army, a man named Malik Nadal Hasan (not Cecil Jefferson) did the killing and you get nothing. We have a precedence of this, but forget about that. The man had problems with not only the war in Iraq, which most cynical people can get behind and support, but also in Afghanistan, which begs the question of what he thought about 9/11.

    But holding out for more facts is perfectly practical. After all, you are a court of law and obvious smack-in-your-face probabilities won't suffice.

    By the way, we know that he was being investigated for possible internet postings that compared the U.S. man who lanuches himself on a hand grenade (killing himself) to save his comrades to a suicide bomber (who kills himself) who murders to protect his people. Ralph Peters wrote on this very real Islamic fanatic belief in suicide bombings.



    But I'm sure its all just one huge, big coincidence.
    Last edited by MSgt; 11-06-09 at 01:44 AM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

Page 34 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •