Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1236

Thread: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

  1. #1071
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    a Shia Caliphate is like saying a British Sultan; it's plausible, but highly unlikely.

    Other than that I don't understand the point you are trying to make. Yes, there are Islamic Extremists, and yes they are militants; whether or not they want to create a Caliphate really depends on who you ask, or which organization you are talking about.

    Point of Clarification, please.
    My point is that bin Laden is the least of our worries. We should be more concerned about our free societies being changed slowly through stealth jihad. This includes the slow replacement of our freedoms, laws, and western values with sharia. Its called sharia creep. What is happening in the UK is a perfect example of sharia creep. I don't know about you but I want to remain free. And I do not think we should allow seperate societies with there own laws to exist within our nations. Example in Britan, polygamy is illegal unless you are a muslim.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  2. #1072
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Epic Mountain
    Last Seen
    12-28-09 @ 06:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,384

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    My point is that bin Laden is the least of our worries. We should be more concerned about our free societies being changed slowly through stealth jihad. This includes the slow replacement of our freedoms, laws, and western values with sharia. Its called sharia creep. What is happening in the UK is a perfect example of sharia creep. I don't know about you but I want to remain free. And I do not think we should allow seperate societies with there own laws to exist within our nations. Example in Britan, polygamy is illegal unless you are a muslim.
    I think I just **** myself.

  3. #1073
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    My point is that bin Laden is the least of our worries. We should be more concerned about our free societies being changed slowly through stealth jihad. This includes the slow replacement of our freedoms, laws, and western values with sharia. Its called sharia creep. What is happening in the UK is a perfect example of sharia creep. I don't know about you but I want to remain free. And I do not think we should allow seperate societies with there own laws to exist within our nations. Example in Britan, polygamy is illegal unless you are a muslim.
    Your example is a bit wrong, or misleading. Polygamous marriages cannot be performed in the United Kingdom. If you are a Saudi Arabian and you have multiple wives, you can keep those wives if you decide to move to the United Kingdom.

    However, Polygamy in most Middle-Eastern and Muslim societies is considered backwards and weird. Jordanians make fun of the Saudis who come and visit (good beaches in Jordan) because they look like they just came out of a cave. Saudis like to make big scenes, in their traditional garb, and with their wives in single-file line.

    Sgt. that should be the least of your worries. Sharia Law isn't coming to a town near you anytime soon.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  4. #1074
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    Your example is a bit wrong, or misleading. Polygamous marriages cannot be performed in the United Kingdom. If you are a Saudi Arabian and you have multiple wives, you can keep those wives if you decide to move to the United Kingdom.

    However, Polygamy in most Middle-Eastern and Muslim societies is considered backwards and weird. Jordanians make fun of the Saudis who come and visit (good beaches in Jordan) because they look like they just came out of a cave. Saudis like to make big scenes, in their traditional garb, and with their wives in single-file line.

    Sgt. that should be the least of your worries. Sharia Law isn't coming to a town near you anytime soon.
    Groups like CAIR are doing everything they can to do just that. Through law suits and intimidation. Its a slow process but over time things are changing. People are changing, walking on egg shells so as not to offend. Well maybe Im just old fashioned. I refuse to be sensitive. I will offend those I disagree with. And I will not backdown or surrender my freedom to any filthy jihadist POS.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  5. #1075
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Groups like CAIR are doing everything they can to do just that. Through law suits and intimidation. Its a slow process but over time things are changing. People are changing, walking on egg shells so as not to offend. Well maybe Im just old fashioned. I refuse to be sensitive. I will offend those I disagree with. And I will not backdown or surrender my freedom to any filthy jihadist POS.
    Well, my friend, then you must remain in your coma of ignorance. Because you hate them won't make them go away.

    The situation in G.B. will change whenever the more conservative party wins the election; that's how G.B. works, within one term the entire outward appearance can change.

    I don't know who is telling you these boogey man stories, but there will not be any Sharia Law in the United States any time soon. You should be more worried about the implications of transnationalism, as that's going to be a whole new beast.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  6. #1076
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    Well, my friend, then you must remain in your coma of ignorance. Because you hate them won't make them go away.

    The situation in G.B. will change whenever the more conservative party wins the election; that's how G.B. works, within one term the entire outward appearance can change.

    I don't know who is telling you these boogey man stories, but there will not be any Sharia Law in the United States any time soon. You should be more worried about the implications of transnationalism, as that's going to be a whole new beast.
    Maybe I spend to much time reading Robert Spencer's Jihad Watch

    Its opinion based on actual news stories

    And I also read http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
    Last edited by SgtRock; 11-10-09 at 12:15 AM.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  7. #1077
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Maybe I spend to much time reading Robert Spencer's Jihad Watch

    Its opinion based on actual news stories

    And I also read Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
    thus spoke zarathustra

    you must realize what ego is speaking. If you are looking for a biased source, then those two are good, but you must understand you are looking for reasons to hate Islam with those places.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  8. #1078
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    I don't have to look for a reason to hate islam. I do however have to seperate my hatred for islam from the muslim.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  9. #1079
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    I don't have to look for a reason to hate islam. I do however have to seperate my hatred for islam from the muslim.
    you're nuts bro.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  10. #1080
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: 12 dead, as many as 31 injured in Fort Hood shootings

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    you're nuts bro.
    And you're naive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •