Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 579

Thread: U.S. troops hope Afghanistan sacrifices not in vain

  1. #11
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    78,108

    Re: U.S. troops hope Afghanistan sacrifices not in vain

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    9-11 and it's aftermath...The Bush and Cheney show?
    That's right. That's what the Libbos have been saying for years. Time to practice what you preach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: U.S. troops hope Afghanistan sacrifices not in vain

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    How long? How long do you give him from the day he took office?
    How long did you wait to start attacking him for no reason what so ever?

  3. #13
    If You are mad, Remember,
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karma is a bitch. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,569

    Re: U.S. troops hope Afghanistan sacrifices not in vain

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That's right. That's what the Libbos have been saying for years. Time to practice what you preach.



    You know its funny how these partisan hacks will blame bush for 911 but nary a word about how clinton treated AQ like a criminal investigation, and refused bin laden when he was offered to him......
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  4. #14
    If You are mad, Remember,
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karma is a bitch. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,569

    Re: U.S. troops hope Afghanistan sacrifices not in vain

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    How long did you wait to start attacking him for no reason what so ever?



    I started attacking him as soon as I knew his policies and history.... But there was reason. As an American, I take exception to some socialist buffoon and his apparatchiks wanting to remake my great nation.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  5. #15
    Professor

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Dakota
    Last Seen
    09-02-17 @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,357

    Re: U.S. troops hope Afghanistan sacrifices not in vain

    I personally hope he decides to end the war, although I don't think that will happen. In my opinion we are only making more enemies over there. I think we should withdrawl and simply focus on defending our nation rather than attacking. Either way, something should be done soon before more troops lose their heart, both physically and metaphorically speaking.

    Everyone blaming this on the previous administration; although they did start the war, they could not finish it and it is up to the current administration now. If Obama makes a bad decision it is his fault, two wrongs do not make a right.

    As far as support for the war, I personally never supported it. I will support the troops and they need to be taken care of as best as possible, but I don't support the war. We were attacked and many of our troops have died fighting for this cause, but this is no reason to continue fighting this war. Once again, two wrongs will not make a right.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: U.S. troops hope Afghanistan sacrifices not in vain

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You know its funny how these partisan hacks will blame bush for 911 but nary a word about how clinton treated AQ like a criminal investigation, and refused bin laden when he was offered to him......
    Didn't Bush enjoy approval ratings in the 90's directly after the 9-11 attacks then it dropped steadily down too 23%. Why do you think that is Rev?
    Because of the attention he paid to Afghanistan?

    How long did it take you to start attacking president Obama for no reason what so ever?

  7. #17
    If You are mad, Remember,
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karma is a bitch. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,569

    Re: U.S. troops hope Afghanistan sacrifices not in vain

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Didn't Bush enjoy approval ratings in the 90's directly after the 9-11 attacks then it dropped steadily down too 23%. Why do you think that is Rev?
    Because of the attention he paid to Afghanistan?

    being a little dishonest aren't we? There was support until you lefties trashed him for politcal gain.



    How long did it take you to start attacking president Obama for no reason what so ever?


    I already answered you, I kindly ask you to keep your baiting to yourself.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: U.S. troops hope Afghanistan sacrifices not in vain

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I started attacking him as soon as I knew his policies and history.... But there was reason. As an American, I take exception to some socialist buffoon and his apparatchiks wanting to remake my great nation.
    Bush and Cheney in many ways slapped your great nation in the face...why are you so accepting of that?

  9. #19
    If You are mad, Remember,
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Karma is a bitch. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    77,569

    Re: U.S. troops hope Afghanistan sacrifices not in vain

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Bush and Cheney in many ways slapped your great nation in the face...why are you so accepting of that?

    strawman and a red herring.... perhaps you can focus alittle and take some responsibility for the destruction your president is doing to this great nation, and his lack of will he shows the troops with his lack of decisiveness.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: U.S. troops hope Afghanistan sacrifices not in vain

    What if I told you that it was recommended by military officers in the pentagon that we should attack al-quaeda and the taliban long before sept 11, but the idea never took hold.

    You can just blame not taking actions on afghanistan on single persons.

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •