Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 107

Thread: War on coal

  1. #21
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,335
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: War on coal

    Killing the coal industry has been his publicly stated plan for quite a while.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwBbl6RoIs"]YouTube - Shock VIDEO Unearthed Obama says he will bankrupt coal indus[/ame]

    The money line comes at 2:16.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #22
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: War on coal

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Here you go:

    Elk in Kentucky


    But I really don't expect you to bother of if you do, you'll simply dismiss it for some reason only you can fathom.
    You're unreal, Gill. This is not even close that what I have asked for. You sent me a marketing campaign for Elk hunters in Kentucky. Awesome.

    This does not tell me a damn thing.

    I'm poo-pooing it because it's nothing but poo-poo. Post a link that gives me hard evidence that the mining of coal on mountain top does not affect the surrounding ecology, and that everything is rebuilt as it once was.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  3. #23
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: War on coal

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    You're unreal, Gill. This is not even close that what I have asked for. You sent me a marketing campaign for Elk hunters in Kentucky. Awesome.

    This does not tell me a damn thing.

    I'm poo-pooing it because it's nothing but poo-poo. Post a link that gives me hard evidence that the mining of coal on mountain top does not affect the surrounding ecology, and that everything is rebuilt as it once was.
    MTR accounts for less than 5% of the out put of the US coal mining industry.
    So what?

  4. #24
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: War on coal

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Is PBO trying to get voted out, or what? 9% unemploymen and one of his sidekicks is going to kill more jobs? I'm seriously starting to question how smart this cat really is.
    When peoples electric bills start sky rocketing common sense will set back in, till then we must suffer as the fools keep going after "Green dreams".
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  5. #25
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: War on coal

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    When peoples electric bills start sky rocketing common sense will set back in, till then we must suffer as the fools keep going after "Green dreams".
    I agree with that.

    Just leave my G-D mountains alone.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  6. #26
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: War on coal

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    I agree with that.

    Just leave my G-D mountains alone.
    Mountains have coal.. they have to go, sorry.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  7. #27
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: War on coal

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    You're unreal, Gill. This is not even close that what I have asked for. You sent me a marketing campaign for Elk hunters in Kentucky. Awesome.

    This does not tell me a damn thing.

    I'm poo-pooing it because it's nothing but poo-poo. Post a link that gives me hard evidence that the mining of coal on mountain top does not affect the surrounding ecology, and that everything is rebuilt as it once was.
    Thanks for being 100% predictable.

    I knew you had no intention of actually trying to learn anything beyond your narrow viewpoint. Watch out, your blinders might slip off your head.

    You're dismissed.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  8. #28
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: War on coal

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Mountains have coal.. they have to go, sorry.
    Over my dead body.

    Coal doesn't know what it's getting itself into. If they think the hippy liberal mountain-folk are bad... the alternative mountain hicks are worse... and have guns...
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  9. #29
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: War on coal

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Thanks for being 100% predictable.

    I knew you had no intention of actually trying to learn anything beyond your narrow viewpoint. Watch out, your blinders might slip off your head.

    You're dismissed.
    See... I knew you couldn't come up with a damn thing-- as usual--to prove your point.

    Happy elk hunting!
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  10. #30
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: War on coal

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Mountains have coal.. they have to go, sorry.

    Wow.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •