Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 276

Thread: White House attacks worry moderate Democrats

  1. #241
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: White House attacks worry moderate Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/12/bu...pagewanted=all

    Fox is objective until 4pm and yet Hannity goes on at 3pm? How do you explain this? And how can Fox be objective at 2pm if Hannity and other partisan spokespersons are commenting on breaking news?



    Hannity goes on the radio at the wabc770 studios in NYC, not at the Fox Studios.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #242
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: White House attacks worry moderate Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Hannity goes on the radio at the wabc770 studios in NYC, not at the Fox Studios.
    How do you explain his, and other partisan fox commentators, offering opinions during what Fox claims is the "news" portion of their daily schedule?

  3. #243
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,506

    Re: White House attacks worry moderate Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    How do you explain his, and other partisan fox commentators, offering opinions during what Fox claims is the "news" portion of their daily schedule?
    Actually I see this on all cable and network news programs. Sad but it seems to be the norm now days, all fluff and no substance. Entertainment and ratings is our new news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House attacks worry moderate Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    How do you explain his, and other partisan fox commentators, offering opinions during what Fox claims is the "news" portion of their daily schedule?
    Are you confused perhaps? Hannity goes on the radio at 2pm, not on Fox.

  5. #245
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: White House attacks worry moderate Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by reefedjib View Post
    Are you confused perhaps? Hannity goes on the radio at 2pm, not on Fox.
    I explained two times now that Hannity contributed by phone to offer his opinion of a breaking story at 2pm on Fox News. I assume this is not the only time he has been included in Fox's "news" programming. While Fox claims to keep their news and opinion programming insulated, all you have to do is tune in during the day to see they are lying.

  6. #246
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,506

    Re: White House attacks worry moderate Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    I explained two times now that Hannity contributed by phone to offer his opinion of a breaking story at 2pm on Fox News. I assume this is not the only time he has been included in Fox's "news" programming. While Fox claims to keep their news and opinion programming insulated, all you have to do is tune in during the day to see they are lying.
    Where did Fox claim to keep the news programs insulated from commentary related to a story?

    Or did you just make that up?

    I mean as a normal adult I know the difference between commentary and news, don't you?
    Last edited by Black Dog; 10-26-09 at 09:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    6,763
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House attacks worry moderate Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    I explained two times now that Hannity contributed by phone to offer his opinion of a breaking story at 2pm on Fox News. I assume this is not the only time he has been included in Fox's "news" programming. While Fox claims to keep their news and opinion programming insulated, all you have to do is tune in during the day to see they are lying.
    Ahh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I have heard them do that back when I was watching Fox.

  8. #248
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: White House attacks worry moderate Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Where did Fox claim to keep the news programs insulated from commentary related to a story?

    Or did you just make that up?

    I mean as a normal adult I know the difference between commentary and news, don't you?
    I offered a link for this claim, here it is again
    Fox argues that its news hours 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. on weekdays are objective.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/12/bu...pagewanted=all

  9. #249
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: White House attacks worry moderate Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    I offered a link for this claim, here it is again

    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/12/bu...pagewanted=all




    So when MSNBC has chris mathews on during the day, no issue for you?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #250
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: White House attacks worry moderate Democrats

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So when MSNBC has chris mathews on during the day, no issue for you?
    Show me evidence that Chris Mathews has ever knowingly broadcast a lie

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •