Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 143

Thread: Anti-Palin Book to Look Strikingly Similar to Palin's Own Book

  1. #31
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Anti-Palin Book to Look Strikingly Similar to Palin's Own Book

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1991 View Post
    Because she is still relevant.

    A large portion of the right adore her, and she's no less possible a GOP candidate than Romney, Gingrich or Huckabee.

    And although we liberals love to laugh at her wacky antics, even I'll admit that after we saw Bush the Lesser elected twice, we don't put it past the wingnuts to try and vote in Miss Snowjob McSquareglasses.




    Really? As one of her early fans, I can attest she went kookoo right about the time she thought resigning was the best thing.


    I don't see ANY right wingers starting threads on her. Do you?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #32
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: Anti-Palin Book to Look Strikingly Similar to Palin's Own Book

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1991 View Post
    Because she is still relevant.

    A large portion of the right adore her, and she's no less possible a GOP candidate than Romney, Gingrich or Huckabee.

    And although we liberals love to laugh at her wacky antics, even I'll admit that after we saw Bush the Lesser elected twice, we don't put it past the wingnuts to try and vote in Miss Snowjob McSquareglasses.
    Thank you for being honest, Joe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #33
    Professor
    Joe1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,829

    Re: Anti-Palin Book to Look Strikingly Similar to Palin's Own Book

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Gore, Clinton, Kerry, Edwards, et al, have never been targetted in the same shameful, disgusting manner that Palin has. Gore gets talked about, because his global warming hoax is news.

    Are you seriously trying to say Hillary hasn't been drug through the gutter from the right-wing for almost 20 years???

    Anti-Clinton Books:

    Hillary Rodham Clinton: What Every American Should Know.

    Evita: Hillary Clinton's Path to Power.

    The Unshredded Files of Hillary and Bill Clinton

    Whitewash: How the News Media Are Paving Hillary Clinton's Path to the Presidency

    The Extreme Makeover of Hillary (Rodham) Clinton

    The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy's Dossier on Hillary Clinton

    Liberal Fascism: The Totalitarian Temptation from Mussolini to Hillary Clinton

    The Shadow Party : How Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and the Sixties Left Took Over the Democratic Party

    The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President

    Hillary's Scheme: Inside the Next Clinton's Ruthless Agenda to Take the White House

    Rewriting History

    The Case Against Hillary Clinton

    Olson, Barbara. Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham Clinton

    Can She Be Stopped? : Hillary Clinton Will Be the Next President of the United States Unless ...

    Hillary's Secret War: The Clinton Conspiracy to Muzzle Internet Journalists

    Madame Hillary: The Dark Road to the White House

  4. #34
    Professor
    Joe1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,829

    Re: Anti-Palin Book to Look Strikingly Similar to Palin's Own Book

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I don't see ANY right wingers starting threads on her. Do you?
    This be one.

  5. #35
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Anti-Palin Book to Look Strikingly Similar to Palin's Own Book

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1991 View Post
    This be one.



    I see "Centrist" and have known fiddy to be center left. Try again.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #36
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: Anti-Palin Book to Look Strikingly Similar to Palin's Own Book

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1991 View Post
    Are you seriously trying to say Hillary hasn't been drug through the gutter from the right-wing for almost 20 years???

    Anti-Clinton Books:

    Hillary Rodham Clinton: What Every American Should Know.

    Evita: Hillary Clinton's Path to Power.

    The Unshredded Files of Hillary and Bill Clinton

    Whitewash: How the News Media Are Paving Hillary Clinton's Path to the Presidency

    The Extreme Makeover of Hillary (Rodham) Clinton

    The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy's Dossier on Hillary Clinton

    Liberal Fascism: The Totalitarian Temptation from Mussolini to Hillary Clinton

    The Shadow Party : How Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and the Sixties Left Took Over the Democratic Party

    The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President

    Hillary's Scheme: Inside the Next Clinton's Ruthless Agenda to Take the White House

    Rewriting History

    The Case Against Hillary Clinton

    Olson, Barbara. Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham Clinton

    Can She Be Stopped? : Hillary Clinton Will Be the Next President of the United States Unless ...

    Hillary's Secret War: The Clinton Conspiracy to Muzzle Internet Journalists

    Madame Hillary: The Dark Road to the White House
    How many times was Chelsey accused of gettingknocked up when she was 14 by an adult? Did anyone claim that Chelsey was actually someone else's kid illegitimate child? Uh, no. The trash that has been spewed about Sarah beats anything that anyone else has gone through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,026

    Re: Anti-Palin Book to Look Strikingly Similar to Palin's Own Book

    Has ever a VP candidate - and one that lost, at that - received more bashing than Sarah Palin? And for what, essentially? Having a northern accent? Knowing how to handle a rifle? Being a wife and mom?

    I think, collectively, women are getting really tired of watching Palin get run through the meat grinder for basically nothing. No male losing VP has gone through this type of non-stop harassment. It's getting noticed.

    It speaks to the sheer fear of liberals that a wife and mother could rise to the ranks she has and maintained her conservative roots. That's impossible by the by-laws or liberalism.

  8. #38
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Anti-Palin Book to Look Strikingly Similar to Palin's Own Book

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I see "Centrist" and have known fiddy to be center left. Try again.

    Center-right, I believe, if I'm remembering his political quiz results correctly.

  9. #39
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Anti-Palin Book to Look Strikingly Similar to Palin's Own Book

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Has ever a VP candidate - and one that lost, at that - received more bashing than Sarah Palin? And for what, essentially? Having a northern accent? Knowing how to handle a rifle? Being a wife and mom?

    I think, collectively, women are getting really tired of watching Palin get run through the meat grinder for basically nothing. No male losing VP has gone through this type of non-stop harassment. It's getting noticed.

    It speaks to the sheer fear of liberals that a wife and mother could rise to the ranks she has and maintained her conservative roots. That's impossible by the by-laws or liberalism.

    She got slammed for the **** that came out of her mouth, and the **** she did. Which is fair game .... unless the target is SAINT SARAH.


    *Deference!* for Saint Sarah!

  10. #40
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,626

    Re: Anti-Palin Book to Look Strikingly Similar to Palin's Own Book

    Disclosure: I was in the McCain camp until Palin had a number of rounds to expand her appeal or expertise, and did not. I was certainly aware of the left's hatred/amusement/fear of Palin from the announcement day onward. I was patiently awaiting her to flesh out, and the ticket soured for me afterwards. I was never entirely comfortable with Obama either. Whatever label fits me, I have no idea.

    That being said, I find this move desperate on the left's part, and I hope Palin's team wins.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •