Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 283

Thread: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

  1. #251
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    We had a 12:1 kill ratio over the insurgents. Going by that, it's obvious that the bad guys were the ones that overloaded their asses.
    All right, let's try this way:

    China invaded the US and destroyed its military. Will you allow China to occupy your country, or would you fight for as long as it takes to push China out? I guess, that would be the second option.

    Same applies to any and every nation under the sun: people do not appreciate being under an occupation and they will fight until the invaders are gone.

    If you INVADED a country, you will lose!

  2. #252
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Prior to the third round of voting the electoral law was amended by the Ukrainian Parliament.
    No, it was not.

    The third round was UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

  3. #253
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    All right, let's try this way:

    China invaded the US and destroyed its military. Will you allow China to occupy your country, or would you fight for as long as it takes to push China out? I guess, that would be the second option.

    Same applies to any and every nation under the sun: people do not appreciate being under an occupation and they will fight until the invaders are gone.

    If you INVADED a country, you will lose!
    If we were under the control of a genocidal dictatorship, and the Chinese were a liberal democracy coming to help liberate us from that dictatorship and allow us self governance through representative democracy, I would welcome liberation and fight those who fought to oppose it.

  4. #254
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    If we were under the control of a genocidal dictatorship, and the Chinese were a liberal democracy coming to help liberate us from that dictatorship and allow us self governance through representative democracy, I would welcome liberation and fight those who fought to oppose it.
    So if China will invade your country you, Agent Ferris, will be happy to allow it to happen? Yes or no? Without slogans, if you can.

  5. #255
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    No, it was not.
    You have no god damn clue what you're talking about, it was passed on December 8, 2004.

    The third round was UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
    Yes we understand you know more about the Ukrainian Constitution and election legislation than the Ukrainian Supreme Court.

    Once again, Viktor Yanukovych rigged the elections, then he ignored the no-confidence vote of the Chamber of Ministers and refused to step down, then the Supreme Court ruled that the election results were rigged and thus null and void, then the Ukrainian Parliament passed legislation and a Constitutional Amendment allowing for a third round of voting. Only on your planet could the third round be considered unconstitutional.

  6. #256
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    So if China will invade your country you, Agent Ferris, will be happy to allow it to happen? Yes or no? Without slogans, if you can.
    My country is a liberal democracy, China is a totalitarian commmunist tyranny, the United States is a liberal democracy, and Iraq under Saddam was a genocidal dictatorship. This is called a false analogy.

  7. #257
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    You have no god damn clue what you're talking about, it was passed on December 8, 2004.



    Yes we understand you know more about the Ukrainian Constitution and election legislation than the Ukrainian Supreme Court.

    Once again, Viktor Yanukovych rigged the elections, .
    Once again, check who, what, under what circumstances and under what conditions can amend the constitution. Until then, the third round of elections was ILLEGAL.

    Go on Ukrainian forums and ask people what do they think of 2004 "elections".

  8. #258
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    My country is a liberal democracy,
    Your country is run by clans. And I did ask you to answer my question without toe curling slogans.

  9. #259
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    1. Bush said we won the war in Iraq in May 2003


    2. Of course you will. Eventually. When you will bleed yourselves to death. Isn't it great to defend so loyally the profits and the power craze of the clans in charge of the US?
    Enough propaganda.

  10. #260
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Enough propaganda.
    That's what I thought when I saw that picture.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •