Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 283

Thread: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

  1. #211
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    And all of them hate the US. So?
    That is because we are a free country that is not driven by a belief in a roving 2000 year-old pedophile who married a six-year old.

    They fear us because we are free.

    What was your point again?

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    A tip-off that you haven't got a clue of what you are talking about.

    The last round of Ukrainian elections that was "certifyed" free, fair and democratic by your international observers was UNCONSTITUTIONAL! But then, you have to read Ukrainian constitution to know that, while you are clearly happy regurgitating your propaganda mistaking it for reality.
    Ya um so you know more about the Ukrainian Constitution than the Ukrainian Supreme Court which nullified the original rigged elections? I understand that you would rather have rigged elections which bring a Moscow puppet to power, but luckily the Ukrainian people and the Ukrainian Supreme Court support liberty over tyranny.

  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Did you understand what you were reading, or do you think things just happen in world politics without any prior connections and interlinks?

    I don't think you read it through, though.
    YOu linked to an 80 page document dated April, 2009. I was asking for concrete evidence linking the U.S. to THIS SPECIFIC ACTION. Quite obviously, the source you provided did not do that.

    Before making a claim of U.S. involvement, I'd suggest that you have data to support this claim. You have ZERO.

    You may think that you're fooling people on this thread, but sugar, you are not.
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 10-21-09 at 06:27 PM.

  4. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    have I missed something? All the people? Or is it maybe that the groups like the residual terror organizations that want to control Iraq in the hopes of a vacuum when we leave are stirring up trouble?

    I don't see reports of huge spikes in violence against our forces there anymore so I think you are wrong.


    j-mac

    If these "groups" are so residual, why 6 years on the US has to beat a retreat?

  5. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    lol so now marginalized radical terrorists organizations who at their peak size did not exceed more than even an approximate 1% of the total population are to be considered representative of the people of Iraq, but the government which was elected in free and fair elections with a voter turnout of 76% in 2005 and 51% in 2009 is not representative of the Iraqi people. Good to know.
    Same question as for j-mac: If you are right and the Iraqi people support their pro-US government, why after 6 years of continues fighting the US has to beat a retreat?

  6. #216
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,253

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    If these "groups" are so residual, why 6 years on the US has to beat a retreat?
    Because we have a pack-a-cowards running our government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    That is because we are a free country that is not driven by a belief in a roving 2000 year-old pedophile who married a six-year old.

    They fear us because we are free.

    What was your point again?
    That you are self deluded.

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Same question as for j-mac: If you are right and the Iraqi people support their pro-US government, why after 6 years of continues fighting the US has to beat a retreat?
    Beat a retreat? What rock have you been living under? I guess according to you U.S. withdrawing the vast majority of its troops from Berlin and Japan = retreat.

    Once again, if the Iraqi people did not support their government they wouldn't have voted for it.

    But I guess in your assbackwards universe marginalized radical terrorists organizations who at their peak size did not exceed more than even an approximate 1% of the total Iraqi population are to be considered representative of the people of Iraq, but the government which was elected in free and fair elections with a voter turnout of 76% in 2005 and 51% in 2009 is not representative of the Iraqi people.

  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Because we have a pack-a-cowards running our government.
    Because you can't win against the general population that doesn't want to be invaded and live under an occupation. Unless of course you are prepared to kill every one of them...

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Ya um so you know more about the Ukrainian Constitution than the Ukrainian Supreme Court .
    No. But the Ukrainian Supreme Court chose to wipe its a*se with the Ukrainian constitution. Are you surprised?

    Would you be surprised to find out that "democratically elected" Ukrainian president enjoys 1.5 -- 2% of popularity?

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •