Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 283

Thread: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    05-20-10 @ 11:02 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    314

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Ya I know those pesky international observers demonstrating the facts. Who needs them?
    Don't you know, AF, that international observers are only valid when certifying elections for leftwing dictators like Chavez?

    I'm sure that this "poster" was clamoring about how Jimma Carter and the UN "certified" Chavez' various elective wins recently...

  2. #202
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    05-20-10 @ 11:02 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    314

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    So far you demonstrated nothing but rethoric learned from the pages of your stuck in a Cold War mentality media. I understand why you don't want to continue, you simply run out of slogans.
    Yet you have not shown one iota of evidence that the iraqi people do not support their government.

    An interesting if absurd idea, since I was there twice in the past year, and everyone I spoke to was pretty happy.

    But then you also mentioned how the Ukraine 2004 election was "rigged," a tipoff that you are a Putin supporter/propgandizer. Even the smarter of those stopped proffering that garbage what, 4 years ago?

  3. #203
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Facts are stubborn things:

    1. Then why Iraqis do not support their government?
    If they didn't support it they wouldn't have voted for it they would have voted for another government.

    2. Fair and free elections are impossible under a foreign occupation. Ever heard of the word "logic"?
    No actually they're not, as demonstrated in Iraq and the certification of the Iraqi elections as free and fair by international observers.

    3. Exactly! Who needs "international observers" that rubber stamp the needed results (as they did in Ukraine in 2004)?
    Why let facts stand in the way of your dribble? The first Ukrainian elections of 2004 were not free and fair they were rigged by authorities in favor of the Russian puppet Viktor Yanukovych , but thanks to the Orange Revolution there was a second election which was in fact free and fair and brought Viktor Yushchenko into office. Luckily the fascist SOB's in the Kremlin did not succeed in their attempted assassination dioxin poisoning plot.

    4. Then why Iraqis do not support their government?
    If Iraqi's didn't support their government they wouldn't have voted for it in the certified free and fair elections.

  4. #204
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Ok you said it twice.....Give some proof that the Iraqi people do not support the government they elected.


    j-mac
    That's easy.

    Is Iraqi government supportive of the US/UK policies on Iraq? Yes.

    Are the people of Iraq supportive of the US/UK policies on their country? No. How do I know it? Because Iraqis are continuing fighting the invasion.

    Why such a clash of interests between the government and the people if the government is trully democratic and the elections were fair and free?

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Even other muslims hate Iran's republican terrorist guard.
    And all of them hate the US. So?

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerredy View Post
    I'm sure that this "poster" was clamoring about how Jimma Carter and the UN "certified" Chavez' various elective wins recently...
    As you are sure of the existence of democracy... Naive.

  7. #207
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    That's easy.

    Is Iraqi government supportive of the US/UK policies on Iraq? Yes.

    Are the people of Iraq supportive of the US/UK policies on their country? No. How do I know it? Because Iraqis are continuing fighting the invasion.

    Why such a clash of interests between the government and the people if the government is trully democratic and the elections were fair and free?

    have I missed something? All the people? Or is it maybe that the groups like the residual terror organizations that want to control Iraq in the hopes of a vacuum when we leave are stirring up trouble?

    I don't see reports of huge spikes in violence against our forces there anymore so I think you are wrong.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerredy View Post
    Yet you have not shown one iota of evidence that the iraqi people do not support their government.
    Did the US win the war in Iraq and the country is now at peace? No. What other evidence do you need to demonstrate the difference between pro-US agenda of the Iraqi government and anti-US agenda of the Iraqi people?

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    That's easy.

    Is Iraqi government supportive of the US/UK policies on Iraq? Yes.

    Are the people of Iraq supportive of the US/UK policies on their country? No. How do I know it? Because Iraqis are continuing fighting the invasion.

    Why such a clash of interests between the government and the people if the government is trully democratic and the elections were fair and free?
    lol so now marginalized radical terrorists organizations who at their peak size did not exceed more than even an approximate 1% of the total population are to be considered representative of the people of Iraq, but the government which was elected in free and fair elections with a voter turnout of 76% in 2005 and 51% in 2009 is not representative of the Iraqi people. Good to know.

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    11-26-09 @ 04:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    737

    Re: Top Revolutionary Guard commanders assassinated

    Quote Originally Posted by rogerredy View Post
    But then you also mentioned how the Ukraine 2004 election was "rigged," a tipoff that you are a Putin supporter/propgandizer. Even the smarter of those stopped proffering that garbage what, 4 years ago?
    A tip-off that you haven't got a clue of what you are talking about.

    The last round of Ukrainian elections that was "certifyed" free, fair and democratic by your international observers was UNCONSTITUTIONAL! But then, you have to read Ukrainian constitution to know that, while you are clearly happy regurgitating your propaganda mistaking it for reality.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •