Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 291 to 300 of 300

Thread: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

  1. #291
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    A liberal blog? Would that be in the same way that Newt Gingrich is now a liberal (per the winger blogs) because he endorsed the GOP candidate in NY-23?

    Of course he's on the right. Even the right say he's on the right, except they also say they hate him :


    The wingosphere does not look kindly on those on their 'team' who calls out the bullpucky.
    Nice fallacy argument. It has nothing at all to do with the fact "Little Green Footballs" is not a right wing blog, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #292
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    None of those in or out of context are inherently racist. Insensitive is about as strong a language as you could use for any of those.

    Try again.


    Uhh, no, I don't think I'll try again. The lists of vomit-producing bile already posted here and elsewhere is more than enough for me. And apparently more than enough to get his ass-boiled, drug-addicted, hate-spewing, ass dropped from the bid. I will cry no tears for poor victim saint rushbo.

  3. #293
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    #1 is wrong, of course it's a rw blog
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058315005
    Already shown it is not and your argument was nothing more then misrepresented fallacy, period.

    Try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    #2 is also wrong, there is more than one list of quotes on the site. You will have to visit the site.
    The article is then misrepresenting as you should not have to search the site.

    So again, I am correct and you have yet to show one thing that says Rush Limbaugh is a racist.

    So far you have done nothing but cut and paste disconnected quotes that are anything but racist. Then you tried a fallacy argument about the site itself involving Newt Gingrich?

    Last edited by Black Dog; 10-19-09 at 12:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #294
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Nice fallacy argument. It has nothing at all to do with the fact "Little Green Footballs" is not a right wing blog, period.


    Then why did the wingosphere vote him the most hated figure on the right?

  5. #295
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Uhh, no, I don't think I'll try again. The lists of vomit-producing bile already posted here and elsewhere is more than enough for me. And apparently more than enough to get his
    In other words you got nothing.

    No Problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    ass-boiled, drug-addicted, hate-spewing, ass dropped from the bid. I will cry no tears for poor victim saint rushbo.
    And here lies the meat of your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #296
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Then why did the wingosphere vote him the most hated figure on the right?
    Irrelevant, much like your argument.

    Has nothing to do with anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #297
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    The wingosphere does not look kindly on those on their 'team' who calls out the bullpucky.
    Could it possibly have been voted LEAST FAVORITE because it's a phoney right wing blog. It seems everyone but you already knows that.
    Media observers in the past have described the site as "right wing", but since 2007 the site has dramatically changed emphasis, and is now better known for its criticism of creationists, leading conservative figures, and right-wing blogs.
    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Green_Footballs]Little Green Footballs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  8. #298
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    The article is then misrepresenting as you should not have to search the site.

    So again, I am correct and you have yet to show one thing that says Rush Limbaugh is a racist.

    So far you have done nothing but cut and paste disconnected quotes that are anything but racist. Then you tried a fallacy argument about the site itself involving Newt Gingrich?


    You do not have to search the site, if you are reading the site. As I am prohibiited by fair use rules from copy/pasting en masse, you will just have to go read the site.

    In any case, the Rush is a fear-mongering race-baiting pig side of the argument seems to have prevailed, so that's good.

  9. #299
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    You do not have to search the site, if you are reading the site. As I am prohibiited by fair use rules from copy/pasting en masse, you will just have to go read the site.
    I should not have to explain this again.

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    In any case, the Rush is a fear-mongering race-baiting pig side of the argument seems to have prevailed, so that's good.
    It is good as it shows what low brow accusations you consider debate.

    Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #300
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,717

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    In addition to the Top Ten list already posted, along with Snopes documenting some of them, here's more race-baiting and/or racists comments:



    /facepalm




    Most of these out of context snippits are not racist. Like Gates is an angry racist.




    Obama has been imo more racist than rush,and I can put it in context.


    Sharpton? Jackson? no complaints about them eh?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •