Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 300

Thread: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

  1. #11
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    wah wah wah, play the victim card some more. Never mind the fact that you've endorsed ruining business plans and financial choices of an individual who has done nothing wrong. You're the victim. Yes yes, let's all play the violin for you.

    I didn't single out the liberals, it's all the haters. Blinded by their hatred of Limbaugh, they levied charges I bet dollar to doughnut can't be proven in a court of law to mean everything they've claimed it to mean. They launched a campaign against an individual with a business plan. That's it. Rush said blah about McNabb...well it's true. McNabbs numbers were terrible back then, they're decent enough now; but he's still not a premier QB.

    All this was based on ONE thing, Rush's political ideology. That's it. Because of that, people levied charges of racism which were trumped up and caused enough of a hoopla that the group seeking the bid decided that they didn't want to deal with the mess. You think your ilk isn't at fault, ask yourself "if it wasn't for your [aggregated] whining and crying, would he have been dropped from the group?".

    So many people who claim "tollerance" and "understanding" are the very same being incredibly intolerant and not understanding at all. It's sad that we're always pandering to the lowest common denominator. It's time to quit rewarding stupidity.
    Actually, I think it was just people pissed at things Rush has said. I think that is allowed and acceptable in this country. Considering Rush makes a living saying outrageous things, I don't think he has any room to complain.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Poor Rush...he is so deserving....this is a sad day....Tee Hee...

  3. #13
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So much for tolerance.
    So much for producing evidence to back claims of racism.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #14
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,488

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    So much for producing evidence to back claims of racism.
    So much for living in a free country where one doesn't have to worry about persecuted for one's beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    So much for producing evidence to back claims of racism.
    So, if we said the KKK is racist, would you say prove it?

    Sure, Boss Lameblott is not an overt, in your face, sheet-wearing bigot.

    But he's a racist fatass.

  6. #16
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Actually, I think it was just people pissed at things Rush has said. I think that is allowed and acceptable in this country. Considering Rush makes a living saying outrageous things, I don't think he has any room to complain.
    Except that what people were claiming he said were hyperbole and spin on what he really said. I don't think people should be barred from private financial dealings [legal of course] based on hyperbole and spin of a group of people opposed to someone because of political leanings.

    I don't think anyone can be gleeful for this and honestly believe that people should be free to conduct their business. Most of the glee is spite, and I don't believe spite is legitimate grounds for libel and slander. Not to mention being barred from financial and business deals [again, legal].
    Last edited by Ikari; 10-14-09 at 08:25 PM.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #17
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:33 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,572

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    But he's a racist fatass.
    It's amazing what people think is perfectly acceptable to say when it's against people they don't like, things they'd never tolerate against anyone else.

    Of course, the "fatass" comment, besides denoting a particular lack of creativity on the part of the person saying it, also tends to show people's ignorance of the subject they're discussing -- to wit, Limbaugh hasn't been fat for quite a few years. But that just goes to show how much his critics actually know about him, and how much they simply go by their preferred perceptions without actually confirming whether or not it's actually true.

    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  8. #18
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    So, if we said the KKK is racist, would you say prove it?

    Sure, Boss Lameblott is not an overt, in your face, sheet-wearing bigot.

    But he's a racist fatass.
    Limbaugh never killed anyone. What a desperate attempt on your part. Like I said, you have nothing but rhetoric to support your belief. You also have loons like Sheila Jackson Lee who stand on the House floor addressing this issue, which is not what she was elected for. But then no liberal in Congress understand what they are suppose to do there anyway. I don't remember you going into convulsions when Hillary denegrated Jews.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #19
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Except that what people were claiming he said were hyperbole and spin on what he really said. I don't think people should be barred from private financial dealings [legal of course] based on hyperbole and spin of a group of people opposed to someone because of political leanings.

    I don't think anyone can be gleeful for this and honestly believe that people should be free to conduct their business. Most of the glee is spite, and I don't believe spite is legitimate grounds for libel and slander. Not to mention being barred from financial and business deals [again, legal].
    These are the same folks that protect Rangel, Raines and others who've made $millions of ill-gotten gains.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Sources: Checketts to drop Limbaugh

    Rush got the degree of respect from the owners of the NFL that he deserved.

    The NFL survives of the money from everyday Americans..MOST everyday americans resent the fact that this pig racist makes his money everyday off dividing people with pathetic racist comments. While laughing in our faces.

    His credentials speak for it's self. PATHETIC.
    Last edited by goldendog; 10-14-09 at 08:36 PM.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •