Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

  1. #111
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-13 @ 08:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,932

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Colonialism is ultimate capitalism.

    What? Eastern part was robbed by soviet? Where did you learn that? The eastern part was indoctrinated by soviet, attempted so, just like the western part was indoctrinated by the US, attempted so.

    Why do you believe that Soviet robbed the east more than the US robbed the west? What is your reason for believing that, think hard about that my man.
    I had a long hard think and my answer is documentation.

    The Soviets took a punitive approach, looked forward to delaying rather than accelerating economic rehabilitation, demanded unconditional fulfillment of all prior reparation claims and wanted progress toward nationwide socioeconomic transformation

    Page 113, Stalin and the Cold War in Europe, Gerhard Wettig

  2. #112
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,499

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    If you say so.



    Are you trying to imitate Navy Pride?



    I'm a partisan hack....by considering both parties bad for the same practices while you consider only one party bad for the same practices?

    How does that work?

    Can you define "Hypocrite" for me?
    These are not responses. Well, not responses of any substance, anyway.

    I made one critical comment of Obama in this thread. True, I said it twice, but it was the same comment. I provided you with a link to one critical comment of Bush in the same vein. (And hello, Mr. Anti-Stupid; who was in charge in 2006 to do the spending? Who else could I have been talking about? )

    Yet, you took that as evidence that I blame Obama for everything and Bush for nothing. You even said it means I think this:

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Democrat = Evil Incarnate
    Republican = Can Do No Wrong
    So yes . . . hackery. Yours.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  3. #113
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    These are not responses. Well, not responses of any substance, anyway.
    Considering how you posted, you would know.

    I made one critical comment of Obama in this thread. True, I said it twice, but it was the same comment. I provided you with a link to one critical comment of Bush in the same vein.
    One must wonder if you even read what you linked.

    (And hello, Mr. Anti-Stupid; who was in charge in 2006 to do the spending? Who else could I have been talking about? )
    So bashing Obama by name, but merely saying spending is obscene when Dubya is the same?

    Yet, you took that as evidence that I blame Obama for everything and Bush for nothing.
    To repeat:

    So bashing Obama by name repetitively, but merely saying spending is obscene when Dubya is the same? Interesting how you cite specific policies of just Obama, but ignore how they existed in the same form under Dubya.

    So yes . . . hackery. Yours.
    Apparently you don't understand sarcasm.

    How am I a hack...when I treat them the same, but you are not despite your own statements showing you don't treat them the same?

    Hang out with Mr. V too much eh?
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  4. #114
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,499

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Considering how you posted, you would know.



    One must wonder if you even read what you linked.



    So bashing Obama by name, but merely saying spending is obscene when Dubya is the same?



    To repeat:

    So bashing Obama by name repetitively, but merely saying spending is obscene when Dubya is the same? Interesting how you cite specific policies of just Obama, but ignore how they existed in the same form under Dubya.



    Apparently you don't understand sarcasm.

    How am I a hack...when I treat them the same, but you are not despite your own statements showing you don't treat them the same?

    Hang out with Mr. V too much eh?
    You know, the more you twist and turn and, yes, move the goalposts, to say I was hypocritical here (especially now claiming to be "sarcastic" in one of the more stupid things you said), the more ridiculous you look, so by all means, keep it up.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  5. #115
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,499

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    What's more, oC, going back through your posts since you've appointed yourself the DP Konsistency Kop, I can't help but notice the nightstick really only comes down on one side of the spectrum. Maybe if you beat yourself on the head with it a few times, you might find a bit of inconsistency among the more Lefty posters, too. You asked above if I know what "hypocrisy" means? Hmmm.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  6. #116
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    Again, you are far off the mark.

    If i say i live 1 mile from the library, there is going to be a very strong set of facts that will back up my statement. Therefore we can derive truth from the statement based on the facts.

    Now, if i were to say "living by the library increases ones literacy", i am going to have to prove that based on a set of facts. Does the fact that my distance from the library is 1 mile equate to it increasing my literacy?

    All you have provided was the fact that there was a financial crisis, commodity volatility, and a food crisis. You have done nothing to prove your point.
    No point debating with you.. You dont debate the point, you debate to disagree and often the debate itself or the person, as oppose to having any intellectual opinion about anything..

    Facts dont exist btw. Just theories, from weak to almost certain. 1 + 1 = 2 is not a fact, just a human mathemetical theory, because mathemathics itself like time is just a human explanation of things, and non existing in itself.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  7. #117
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Facts dont exist btw. Just theories...
    False. It is a FACT that farts are not solid. Therefore it is also a FACT that I just **** my pants.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •