Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 117

Thread: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

  1. #101
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,257

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Uninteresting.. This is just getting boring again.. You have no sense of reality, and when somebody elses opinion contradicts your own, you just pull ****ty cards and run out of the building without answering anything.
    The problems with opinions are that everyone has one, yada yada yada.

    Do you have any sources that back up this statement?

    Capitalist success brings definete decline, because the will to work, the will for effort, the will for improvement dries out in an orgie of pleasures, speculation, and schemes.
    Well?
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  2. #102
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    The problems with opinions are that everyone has one, yada yada yada.

    Do you have any sources that back up this statement?



    Well?
    Yes..

    Its called...


    The reality, the current time...
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  3. #103
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,257

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Yes..

    Its called...


    The reality, the current time...
    Then provide me with some examples, instead of generically stating "reality".
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  4. #104
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    Then provide me with some examples, instead of generically stating "reality".
    Do you follow current events at all?

    Example.. Financial crisis. Example commodity prices. Example food crisis last year..

    Thats just a few HUGE example.. But just like businesses the majority is small and medium sized as oppose to huge.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  5. #105
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    You do not make any... i repeat... any...****ing sense.
    I suggest you re-read the thread and start over again, if you want to debate with someone like me who do not debate in the American way.. (ex. "you are wrong", "you are dumb", "no you are", "three strike")...

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058330171

    Enjoy.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  6. #106
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,257

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    Do you follow current events at all?

    Example.. Financial crisis. Example commodity prices. Example food crisis last year..

    Thats just a few HUGE example.. But just like businesses the majority is small and medium sized as oppose to huge.
    Again, you are far off the mark.

    If i say i live 1 mile from the library, there is going to be a very strong set of facts that will back up my statement. Therefore we can derive truth from the statement based on the facts.

    Now, if i were to say "living by the library increases ones literacy", i am going to have to prove that based on a set of facts. Does the fact that my distance from the library is 1 mile equate to it increasing my literacy?

    All you have provided was the fact that there was a financial crisis, commodity volatility, and a food crisis. You have done nothing to prove your point.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  7. #107
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-13 @ 08:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,932

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    We, the capialists of the west, raped and robbed the African continent.

    Its the most capialist history ever.
    Certainly capitalism is to blame for African missery...

    But you are right. It will not solve their problem..

    Thomas Sankara was solving their problems, yet he was killed(probably by the capialist French)...
    I'm going to respond like you respond to posts. Just one assertion after the other without so much of an argument, let stand sources or proof. Maybe you'll learn how annoying that is. Here goes:

    We, the capialists of the west, raped and robbed the African continent.
    No, that's your extremely flawed personal opinion. Besides, there is no we.

    Its the most capialist history ever.
    Nah, it's the third less capialist history ever...

    But you are right. It will not solve their problem..
    Those who are not part of the solution...

    Thomas Sankara was solving their problems, yet he was killed(probably by the capialist French)...
    Pim Fortuyn was solving their biggest problem, yet he was cowardly murdered by a left wing radical.

  8. #108
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Djoop View Post
    I'm going to respond like you respond to posts. Just one assertion after the other without so much of an argument, let stand sources or proof. Maybe you'll learn how annoying that is. Here goes:


    No, that's your extremely flawed personal opinion. Besides, there is no we.


    Nah, it's the third less capialist history ever...


    Those who are not part of the solution...


    Pim Fortuyn was solving their biggest problem, yet he was cowardly murdered by a left wing radical.
    What? Are you joking me? Ever heard of European colonial rule in Africa?
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

  9. #109
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-13 @ 08:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,932

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Zeebra View Post
    What? Are you joking me? Ever heard of European colonial rule in Africa?
    European? One swallow doesn't make a summer my friend. Besides, europeans didn't discover imperialism. It's not like Africans never conquered other peoples countries and robbed them of their resources. The fact that "the West" was more succesful at it in a particular era, doesn't give others the moral high ground.

    Same with your baseless remarks about capitalism. You act like communists never robbed anyone while in fact you can see the difference in Europe. The eastern part was robbed by the soviets, the western part got rebuild with american aid.
    Last edited by Djoop; 10-28-09 at 04:08 PM.

  10. #110
    Human 2.0
    Maximus Zeebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Western Europe
    Last Seen
    09-07-17 @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,568

    Re: Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro

    Quote Originally Posted by Djoop View Post
    European? One swallow doesn't make a summer my friend. Besides, europeans didn't discover imperialism. It's not like Africans never conquered other peoples countries and robbed them of their resources. The fact that "the West" was more succesful at it, doesn't give others the moral high ground.

    Same with your baseless remarks about capitalism. You act like communists never robbed anyone while in fact you can see the difference in Europe. The eastern part was robbed by the soviets, the western part got rebuild with american aid.
    Colonialism is ultimate capitalism.

    What? Eastern part was robbed by soviet? Where did you learn that? The eastern part was indoctrinated by soviet, attempted so, just like the western part was indoctrinated by the US, attempted so.

    Why do you believe that Soviet robbed the east more than the US robbed the west? What is your reason for believing that, think hard about that my man.
    Europe is illegally occupied by the US

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •