Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 426

Thread: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

  1. #71
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    I'd happily take Rush Limbaugh or a Liberal equivilent who seemed as knowledgable about Football as Rush over the dimwitted midget idiot we have owning my team currently.
    You live in Detroit?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Exactly! People who are out there running their mouths against Rush don't know what they are talking about.

    Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

    The headline is a bit misleading. Morris does call Limbaugh a bigot, and defines what he means by such (I think the definition applies to a great number of people, including some here rallying against Rush). But it was in contrast to people calling him racist, he's claiming Rush isn't racist. But in the end, it's actually a defense (much to the disappointment of the CNN jackass) of Rush.
    Interesting video. I remember watching Mercury Morris. He's very well spoken. I agree with him.

  3. #73
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You live in Detroit?


    No, I live in the area with the team that lost to detroit

  4. #74
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    He was highly overrated. That doesn't mean that one doesn't belong in the NFL or that they aren't decent. It means they are overrated, and at the time he was. Limbaugh was fired, whatever. But people still trying to drum up the ol' "Limbaugh is a racist" are just being stupid.

    I don't agree at all that he was overrated.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  5. #75
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,360
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I wonder if all the Libbos would be making such a fuss if McNabb was white. Just curious.
    We needed a generic and inaccurate attack on "libbos" in this thread. Thanks for supplying the stupid comments.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #76
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No one has to refuse to play for him, either.

    I think 'fore long, the political crap is going to die off and the dollar signs are going to become more visible.



    It usually has something to do with money, not politics.
    with elway and manning, it had nothing to do with money.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #77
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Based on what?

    How in the world do you take that line and say clearly he doesn't know football?

    Is it based off McNabb's career QB rating?

    Is it based off his stats that season? Of which in the end he was in the middle of the pack for the entire year?

    Seriously, where in the world does Rush insinuating that McNabb isn't as good as many in the media were making him out to be due to the fact they were over hyping him due to their own desire to have an iconic black QB lead to him not knowing a lot about football.

    I can understand disagreeing with that statement....but you're acting like its completely and utterly unthinkable and its just not.
    that was a bit over stated, i guess. but his comment was off base. there is no proof of what he asserted. so yes, i disagree with his statement, and with him in general.

    but it's not up to me, and i hope he's blocked.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  8. #78
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    I'll be the first to say it here.

    I'd happily take Rush Limbaugh or a Liberal equivilent who seemed as knowledgable about Football as Rush over the dimwitted midget idiot we have owning my team currently.

    Just had to get a bit of Snyder hate in this thread.

    Hell, if there's one thing going for Rush is that he's grew up as a fan of possibly the most well ran franchise in SPORTS, let alone in the NFL, with the Steelers. If there's anyone to potential emulate when owning a team, its the Steelers.
    fan doesn't equal good owner.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  9. #79
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    We needed a generic and inaccurate attack on "libbos" in this thread. Thanks for supplying the stupid comments.
    Just asking a question. What do you think the answer is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #80
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I wonder if all the Libbos would be making such a fuss if McNabb was white. Just curious.
    who is making a fuss? my life won't be over if rush gets a team.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •