Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 426

Thread: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

  1. #321
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    It would look silly & "Downright Ignorant" if someone never heard of Soros because they failed to read your posts about him?
    Why is that?


    George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    My posts? He was huge debate subject during the election.


    It would be like not knowing who joe biden is.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  2. #322
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Honestly i find that shocking.
    Why? I am not a part of MoveOn, I agree with them sometimes, disagree sometimes, but overall, I am mostly indifferent to them. I don't have an emotional vested interest in finding out more.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  3. #323
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 09:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    You said: (emphasis added)

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You are on this board, I have mentioned soros many times. It would look silly if you had no idea who soros was... Downright ignorant if you ask me.
    So it appears that your shock is based on missing your posts.....That's what you said.

  4. #324
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,035

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why? I am not a part of MoveOn, I agree with them sometimes, disagree sometimes, but overall, I am mostly indifferent to them. I don't have an emotional vested interest in finding out more.

    does emotion drive your political research?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #325
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    does emotion drive your political research?


    j-mac
    That might be a bad way to put it, but if something pisses me off, I am more likely to put alot of time and effort into researching it. Likewise, an issue I feel strongly positive on(say gay marriage), I will put more time researching on. An issue where I am indifferent or ambivalent, I will probably spend less time on.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  6. #326
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Why? I am not a part of MoveOn, I agree with them sometimes, disagree sometimes, but overall, I am mostly indifferent to them. I don't have an emotional vested interest in finding out more.


    It really doesn't matter. I find it shocking you neve heard of him.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  7. #327
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 09:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    He was huge debate subject during the election.


    It would be like not knowing who joe biden is.
    I disagree with you characterization. ....Joe Biden is the Vice President of the U.S. & a long time Senator. George Soros is only well known as a target for the far right wing in this country....so would be far less known to liberals or moderates.
    Your side would be much more likely to know him than moderates, imo.

  8. #328
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    You said: (emphasis added)



    So it appears that your shock is based on missing your posts.....That's what you said.



    uhm ok, not interested in reindeer games.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  9. #329
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,636
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    It really doesn't matter. I find it shocking you neve heard of him.
    Heard of, yes I have. I have heard the name, but never payed attention to who he is. There are too many threads, too many topics for me to pay attention to everything.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 09:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Sharpton, Jackson Attack Limbaugh's Rams Bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    uhm ok, not interested in reindeer games.
    Characterize my statement any way you wish...It was clearly a statement of fact & not a reindeer game.

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •