Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 516

Thread: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

  1. #351
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post

    Are you going to bash Bill the talking head O'Reilly or make a point valid to the thread?
    I was responding to a member's comment about O'Reilly....who is now the voice of reason on Fox News!
    Last edited by Devil505; 10-20-09 at 11:28 AM.

  2. #352
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Right!

    They ran the things@!


    One quick link:
    Think Progress Fox News’s ‘coverage’ of tea parties: 23 segments, 73 on-air promos in eight days.

    Fox News’s ‘coverage’ of tea parties: 23 segments, 73 on-air promos in eight days.

    As ThinkProgress has documented, Fox News has aggressively promoted today’s conservative, anti-Obama tea parties. A Media Matters analysis found that Fox dedicated 23 separate segments to the tea parties between April 6 and April 13; it aired at least 73 in-show and commercial promotions for the parties as well. Of all the Fox programs, Neil Cavuto’s “Your World” dedicated the most time to the tea parties:



    So covering a story is organizing?


    Media matters is a left wing hate group I trust them as much as I trust WND.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #353
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,490

    Re: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Right!

    They ran the things@!
    That is a lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    One quick link:
    Think Progress Fox News’s ‘coverage’ of tea parties: 23 segments, 73 on-air promos in eight days.

    Fox News’s ‘coverage’ of tea parties: 23 segments, 73 on-air promos in eight days.
    Covering or devoting time to something is not in any way running it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    As ThinkProgress has documented, Fox News has aggressively promoted today’s conservative, anti-Obama tea parties.
    Promoting is not "running" anything. So if I promote the agenda of the White House I am running it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    A Media Matters analysis found that Fox dedicated 23 separate segments to the tea parties between April 6 and April 13; it aired at least 73 in-show and commercial promotions for the parties as well. Of all the Fox programs, Neil Cavuto’s “Your World” dedicated the most time to the tea parties:
    Irrelevant to your misrepresentation of the situation. Fox did not run the Tea Party's, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #354
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So covering a story is organizing?


    Media matters is a left wing hate group I trust them as much as I trust WND.
    If your argument is that Fox news merely covered the teabag events...you need to do a better web search to see how involved they were in promoting them.

  5. #355
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,026

    Re: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I guess you can prove any point you want with a link to somewhere.
    Fox destroys MSNBC. It's like 25-1 in viewers.

  6. #356
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,490

    Re: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I was responding to a member's comment about O'Reilly....who is now the voice of reason on Fox News!
    Please point out who said he is the voice of reason at Fox news? Or are you misrepresenting again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #357
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I guess you can prove any point you want with a link to somewhere. As far as O'Reilly is concerned...His radio & tv shows are infomercials to sell his books & products.
    The man is boring & a joke. (always says "I'll give you the last word"....& then cuts their mic & takes the last word!)
    The facts speak for themselves, but I noticed that you didn't dispute them either.

    and... O'Reilly doesn't have a radio show.
    I was responding to a member's comment about O'Reilly
    and quite poorly I would add.
    Right!

    They ran the things@!
    In your world, news coverage is now promoting???

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  8. #358
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    If you argument is that Fox news merely covered the teabag events...you need to do a better web search to see how involved they were in promoting them.



    What is the point of using "teabag events" if you are trying to have an honest debate?



    MSNBC promotes obama, are they "running" the presidency?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #359
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Please point out who said he is the voice of reason at Fox news? Or are you misrepresenting again?
    I'll see if I can find it....Just heard it yesterday. Really is not a big point though. (it was stated as kinda an incredulous statement like......."Look who's the voice of reason on Fox News"...type of thing)
    Are you claiming I didn't really hear that??...What do you want me to prove???

  10. #360
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    In your world, news coverage is now promoting???
    The way Fox News does it?.....Absolutely.....They are pushing an agenda...not covering the news.

    (they are the media arm of the GOP & need to register as such)
    Last edited by Devil505; 10-20-09 at 11:38 AM.

Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •