Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 516

Thread: White House Escalates War of Words With Fox News

  1. #211
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,550

    Re: White House [continues to] Escalates War on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    Meanwhile, out there in the real world, FOXNews' ratings are steadily climbing.

    This White House should really be careful how it handles this situation. People often have a habit of sticking up for the underdog. Even if they don't really like the underdog all that much.
    Fortunately, most people also have some sense of the value of a free press and can tolerate views they don't want to hear. Idiotic calls to do things like "revoke Fox News's FCC license" are best described by a single word: totalitarian.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: White House [continues to] Escalates War on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
    In TD's world the events don't have to actually occur for him to make derogatory comment about those events and liberals.

    Yes folks, he can make this type of delusion up.
    In your world, the OBVIOUS doesn’t have to have any relevance for you to go into another of your typically uniformed TD rants.



    Let me summarize your argument for you: Libruls are only interested in the truth which is why they only attack Fox News and not the multitude of other organizations out there and any attempts to suggest that Libruls are on a campaign of ignorance are just right wing "tea baggers."

    Yes folks, you certainly can't make this type of delusion up from Gibberish.

    You truly are a laughable caricature of the delusional uniformed and intellectually lacking thinking that infests this forum.

    Your selective outrage, as always, has been noted however.

  3. #213
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: White House [continues to] Escalates War on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    When you cannot respond with honesty and transparency, you attack the messenger.

    This is just illustrative of what the Democrat party represents these days, a reprehensible demagogueing hyper partisan leftist party which knows that if they espoused their political policies honestly, transparently and in the open, they could never win an election in this nation. At least not yet; give the Librul educators enough time and they will have sufficient numbers if empty headed uniformed Americans to guarantee Democrat majorities regardless of the destructive nature of their partisan policies.

    These kinds of tactics are something you would expect from morons like Hugo Chavez and Castro; gotta love all this change eh?
    I don't really think it's a partisan thing. I think that this particular Administration just can't seem to handle criticism. The stupid thing is that by going after Fox they look petty and idiotic as if dissent or criticism are illegal somehow.
    Last edited by Dr_Patrick; 10-19-09 at 02:04 PM.

  4. #214
    Sage
    Gibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: White House [continues to] Escalates War on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    In your world, the OBVIOUS doesn’t have to have any relevance for you to go into another of your typically uniformed TD rants.



    Let me summarize your argument for you: Libruls are only interested in the truth which is why they only attack Fox News and not the multitude of other organizations out there and any attempts to suggest that Libruls are on a campaign of ignorance are just right wing "tea baggers."

    Yes folks, you certainly can't make this type of delusion up from Gibberish.

    You truly are a laughable caricature of the delusional uniformed and intellectually lacking thinking that infests this forum.

    Your selective outrage, as always, has been noted however.
    The irony in your statements are hilarious. Talk about selective, you left out the fact that I have attacked every single news agency for partisanship and skewing their facts for ratings. That may hinder your "summary" some.

    Your tunnel vision is showing and I think your audience may have stepped out for a minute so you can stop pandering.
    "Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head."
    - Warren Buffett

  5. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: White House [continues to] Escalates War on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I just fact checked TD LOL
    Based on your politics, lack of substance and math skills, I am highly skeptical of your ability to discern a fact if it walked up and introduced itself to you.

    However, when it comes to drinking the leftist kool-aid, you have shown an amazing propensity of swallowing huge volumes of the liquid.

    Carry on; your child like attempts to make this thread about me and avoid substance is typical and duly noted.

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: White House [continues to] Escalates War on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Most of us have TD on ignore.

    I suggest you do the same.
    You would all be doing me a favor because it is rare indeed that you would have anything to counter my comments other than your typical whiney Librul blather.

    I would request that all the uninformed Libruls on the forum who spend so much time swilling Obama kool-aid and whining about me and Fox News would follow your advice as it would save a great deal of time and not derail every thread Libruls wander into.


  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: White House [continues to] Escalates War on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    I don't really think it's a partisan thing. I think that this particular Administration just can't seem to handle criticism. The stupid thing is that by going after Fox they look petty and idiotic as if dissent or criticism are illegal somehow.
    I find this statement stunning; how can anyone suggest that this is NOT a partisan issue given the FACTS?

    You cannot be serious.

  8. #218
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House [continues to] Escalates War on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Based on your politics, lack of substance and math skills, I am highly skeptical of your ability to discern a fact if it walked up and introduced itself to you.

    However, when it comes to drinking the leftist kool-aid, you have shown an amazing propensity of swallowing huge volumes of the liquid.

    Carry on; your child like attempts to make this thread about me and avoid substance is typical and duly noted.
    Nice deflection there from what I fact checked you about LOL

  9. #219
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: White House [continues to] Escalates War on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Most of us have TD on ignore.
    If by "most" you mean "those of us that cannot stand somone questioning our bigoted, partisan preconceptions", then I am sure you are right.

  10. #220
    Sage
    Gibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: White House [continues to] Escalates War on Fox News

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    I don't really think it's a partisan thing. I think that this particular Administration just can't seem to handle criticism. The stupid thing is that by going after Fox they look petty and idiotic as if dissent or criticism are illegal somehow.
    It's clearly partisan from both sides. FoxNews is partisan in their "fact finding" as shown by the previous links and videos. White House is partisan in their attacks on FoxNews criticism. I've seen CNN and NBC attack the White House on occasion and no negative responsive is given by the White House. Why are they singling out FoxNews?
    "Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head."
    - Warren Buffett

Page 22 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •