Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 143

Thread: Support Grows to End 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

  1. #91
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Support Grows to End 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

    Quote Originally Posted by Morality Games View Post
    There is no way to know since I haven't actually start using logic yet. This character attack is hardly logical though.







    Self ownage is the best ownage. Get back to us when you start using that erm "logic"
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #92
    Guru
    Morality Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: Support Grows to End 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Hence my response to your post.
    Hey, you ignored the rest of my post. You have great Internet debating talent.
    If you notice something good in yourself, give credit to God, not to yourself, but be certain the evil you commit is always your own and yours to acknowledge.

    St. Benedict

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Support Grows to End 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

    Quote Originally Posted by Morality Games View Post
    You have great Internet debating talent.
    Well, duh. I have to compensate for your deficits.

  4. #94
    Guru
    Morality Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: Support Grows to End 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post



    Self ownage is the best ownage. Get back to us when you start using that erm "logic"
    "shrug" No one on this thread has used an ounce of logic as enumerated by every logician in the history of humankind. As someone who has actually studied the works of Aristotle and Ludwig Wittgenstein, you can take that to the bank.

    Well, duh. I have to compensate for your deficits.
    Letting your emotions take the wheel and not arguing the point instead of the person is hardly compensating for my deficits.
    If you notice something good in yourself, give credit to God, not to yourself, but be certain the evil you commit is always your own and yours to acknowledge.

    St. Benedict

  5. #95
    Professor
    Joe1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,829

    Re: Support Grows to End 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    hindsight? It was known the minute he crap hit the fan. He refused the request for air support. Americans were killed.

    Hindsight has nothing to do with this atrocity by a sitting president.
    Well, if you want to go down that road, we can start listing "atrocities" by every President and the results. Would you call Reagan's sending troops to Lebanon and getting 300 killed before pulling out an atrocity?

  6. #96
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Support Grows to End 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1991 View Post
    Well, if you want to go down that road, we can start listing "atrocities" by every President and the results. Would you call Reagan's sending troops to Lebanon and getting 300 killed before pulling out an atrocity?


    No I call that a bad decision. He didn't continue, he didn't say "no" to air support in the middle of a fight.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #97
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Support Grows to End 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

    Quote Originally Posted by Morality Games View Post
    "shrug" No one on this thread has used an ounce of logic as enumerated by every logician in the history of humankind. As someone who has actually studied the works of Aristotle and Ludwig Wittgenstein, you can take that to the bank.



    Letting your emotions take the wheel and not arguing the point instead of the person is hardly compensating for my deficits.



    Awesome, so when will you be gracing us with some of that "logic"
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #98
    Guru
    Morality Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: Support Grows to End 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Awesome, so when will you be gracing us with some of that "logic"
    As soon as someone shows some genuine interest. My point was never challenged.
    If you notice something good in yourself, give credit to God, not to yourself, but be certain the evil you commit is always your own and yours to acknowledge.

    St. Benedict

  9. #99
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Support Grows to End 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

    Quote Originally Posted by Morality Games View Post
    As soon as someone shows some genuine interest. My point was never challenged.



    your point I thought was you were not using logic? How shall we challenge this? I agree. You haven't used logic.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Support Grows to End 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Awesome, so when will you be gracing us with some of that "logic"
    Probably never.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •