Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 125

Thread: Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychoclown View Post
    Aren't you the same guy who insisted most tea partiers were nothing more than partisan Republicans? But now those same partisan Republicans are turning on Republican leadership and pushing their own candidates in oppositition to the GOP leadership's candidates.

    Tea partiers just can't win with you. Not that I consider that a startling revelation, but I felt I needed to point that out here.
    I am quite certain that most democrats fear the gravy train may well indeed go off the tracks, it is little wonder why they are scrambling to spin this movement. Just as republicans realized that they could not benefit from this movement, and immediately started to distance themselves from them. This is the middle that is tired of being played, like I said, I am pleased to see them standing up!

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post


    Tea Party activists are a mix of far-right, fringe-right, really right of center right, bigots, and assorted mentally unstable folks.
    Um no they are Patriotic anti-leftist Americans.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

    Yes the teabaggers were so concerned about the well being of our country that all they could do is sit around quietly with their thumb planted. For eight years.

    That is why people have no choice but too see them as nothing but a joke now.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Yes the teabaggers were so concerned about the well being of our country that all they could do is sit around quietly with their thumb planted. For eight years.

    That is why people have no choice but too see them as nothing but a joke now.
    The only joke are the members of dear leaders cult of personality like you.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    The only joke are the members of dear leaders cult of personality like you.
    Their thumb problems were apparent to me even before there was a President Obama.

  6. #26
    Clown Prince of Politics
    Psychoclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hiding from the voices in my head.
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,738

    Re: Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    It all strikes me as a spell of political insanity on the tea-baggers part.
    How is it insanity to insist on candidates that reflect their views?
    Slipping into madness is good for the sake of comparison - Unknown.

  7. #27
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    Yes the teabaggers were so concerned about the well being of our country that all they could do is sit around quietly with their thumb planted. For eight years.

    That is why people have no choice but too see them as nothing but a joke now.
    Yes because if something didn't exist of eternity, raging against wrongs in the past, they can't have a current valid point and all their dissent should be ignored. Real nice.

    Do people ever look at what they write and consider the actual depth of their claim?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Yes because if something didn't exist of eternity, raging against wrongs in the past, they can't have a current valid point and all their dissent should be ignored. Real nice.

    Do people ever look at what they write and consider the actual depth of their claim?
    "Do people ever look at what they write and consider the actual depth of their claim?"


    I was wondering the very same thing as those nutjobs were screaming down people at the townhalls..and as Rush speaks, and as Palin speaks, and as Beck cries......

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    The only joke are the members of dear leaders cult of personality like you.
    Wow you've come up with more ways to say obama is hitler! Congratulations you're a traitor to history!

    How is it insanity to insist on candidates that reflect their views?
    You ever think their views are destructive and possibly... mad. I'm looking forward to a more china-like country that doesn't appreciate the right to be politically insane.

    Anyone have any poll numbers on tea-baggers beliefs?

  10. #30
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,535

    Re: Tea partiers turn on GOP leadership

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychoclown View Post
    Aren't you the same guy who insisted most tea partiers were nothing more than partisan Republicans? But now those same partisan Republicans are turning on Republican leadership and pushing their own candidates in oppositition to the GOP leadership's candidates.

    Tea partiers just can't win with you. Not that I consider that a startling revelation, but I felt I needed to point that out here.
    No, he's making the argument that the Tea Partiers represent the GOP because they're going after the GOP.

    Make sense? No. But it's what he said.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •