Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 71

Thread: State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    It does not matter if it had good intentions, it **** on the Constitution.
    That is a laughable argument in that it requires willful denial to suggest that it did.

    But alas, since when did you care about facts to support your farcical hyperbolic arguments?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    If I call for a genocide of all Muslims, does it matter if my intentions are good or not?
    I have NO idea why you dredged this laughable farce of an argument up; who is calling for the genocide of Muslims? Bush?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I'm not being emotional, I'm merely discussing an issue of contention. Brush up on your perception skills.
    Your arguments suggest a highly emotional hyperbolic state empty of reality or facts.

    When you make such farcical arguments in a vacuum of reality and the facts, you sound very much like a Liberal Obama supporter. What is your political philosophy if not Liberal? It might prove amusing to see your perceptions of yourself.

  2. #52
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    That is a laughable argument in that it requires willful denial to suggest that it did.

    But alas, since when did you care about facts to support your farcical hyperbolic arguments?
    Why am I not surprised that you fail to disprove an argument you claim is farcical and hyperbolic? It should be very easy to prove me wrong.



    I have NO idea why you dredged this laughable farce of an argument up; who is calling for the genocide of Muslims? Bush?
    No. It's a hypothetical. Keep up.

    The point you are failing to grasp is that actions have consequences regardless of intention.

    Your arguments suggest a highly emotional hyperbolic state empty of reality or facts.

    When you make such farcical arguments in a vacuum of reality and the facts, you sound very much like a Liberal Obama supporter. What is your political philosophy if not Liberal? It might prove amusing to see your perceptions of yourself.
    My political philosophy is on clear display under my avatar. We have established many times that I voted for Ron Paul. I have also stated in numerous threads that I agree with most of the political viewpoints espoused and perpetuated by the American Libertarian Party. What are you having trouble understanding?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Whether you are being intellectually dishonest or are just ignorant of the way things work in government is up for debate.



    USA PATRIOT Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    I'll quote this for you, since it applies:
    Your right he signed it into Law but you really need to get your ****ing facts straight there , when Congress first introduced it he was against it. Hmm let see who has to sign a Bill to mak eit a Law. Oh and guess what even if he had Veto it Congress was going to over ride the Veto. You do undertsand that it past in Congress with one of the largest yes votes on any Bill in modern times.

    Just wow are you folks that dumb when it come's to basic US History.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Why am I not surprised that you fail to disprove an argument you claim is farcical and hyperbolic? It should be very easy to prove me wrong.
    I find it amusing that someone who makes a hypothetical argument that is not basedin facts thinks someone needs to prove them wrong; how about you proving you are right for a change?



    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    .....I have also stated in numerous threads that I agree with most of the political viewpoints espoused and perpetuated by the American Libertarian Party. What are you having trouble understanding?
    I am having trouble understanding why you sound so much like a Liberal.

    Carry on.

  5. #55
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush - Political News - FOXNews.com

    In a clear dig at former President George W. Bush, a State Department spokesman compared President Obama's Nobel Peace Prize to the flying footwear his predecessor faced in Iraq.

    "From our standpoint, you know, we think that this gives us a sense of momentum when the United States has accolades tossed its way, rather than shoes," State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley told reporters on Friday


    Real Classy of this White House, I hope that the Republican's attack the White House over this. If Mr. Obama doesn't fire thi sperson by the end of the weekend then his true colors will be shown, and the Republicans should take the glove's off and go into attack mode.
    lol....very witty. i like it.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post

    Real Classy of this White House, I hope that the Republican's attack the White House over this. If Mr. Obama doesn't fire thi sperson by the end of the weekend then his true colors will be shown, and the Republicans should take the glove's off and go into attack mode.
    Republicans have already taken of their gloves and showed their true colors. And thats that they are a racist bunch with no tolerance for anyone who isn't like them, and that they are living in some fantasy land whereas the rest of America is looking for the future Republicans continue to look at the past and America has shown that they are not with that sentiment.

  7. #57
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,306

    Re: State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush

    This is all just silly. The State Dept praising the award is like a choir singing "Praise God". Surprise!
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by stalin_was_a_nice_being View Post
    Republicans have already taken of their gloves and showed their true colors. And thats that they are a racist bunch with no tolerance for anyone who isn't like them, and that they are living in some fantasy land whereas the rest of America is looking for the future Republicans continue to look at the past and America has shown that they are not with that sentiment.
    Got hyperbolic BS?

  9. #59
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Your right he signed it into Law but you really need to get your ****ing facts straight there , when Congress first introduced it he was against it. Hmm let see who has to sign a Bill to mak eit a Law. Oh and guess what even if he had Veto it Congress was going to over ride the Veto. You do undertsand that it past in Congress with one of the largest yes votes on any Bill in modern times.

    Just wow are you folks that dumb when it come's to basic US History.
    Again, I cannot tell if you are being intentionally ignorant or not. Did he or did he not pass the bill? Was it passed under his administration?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #60
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: State Department Lauds Obama's Nobel Peace Prize by Making Jab at Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I am having trouble understanding why you sound so much like a Liberal.

    Carry on.
    Define Liberal.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •