Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 171

Thread: ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report

  1. #41
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,217

    Re: ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Lol pallywood, this is so fake.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  2. #42
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Good.

    We do not need a terrorist in the UN. El Baradi is a disgrace.
    Please provide proof that El Baradi was or is a terrorist. I'll assume in advance that this is just more emotional hyperbole from you.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    From the first word to the last.
    I would love to tell you how you sound like but unlike you I wasn't gifted with the ability to hear people through the computer.
    You just called Israeli soldiers 'a bunch of racist kids', are you senile?
    This must be gold for your generalization attitude.
    And this is exactly the reason why Al-Jazeera are pro-Islamic terrorism, they center on the racist people while not showing the majority's opinion.
    Also, during the Election in the US the news channels showed racist opinions of Americans in the streets towards Obama, so I really can't see your point unless you're seeking to generalize and demonize. (Which you obviously do.)

    Perhaps you'd also like this video made by Al-Jazeera:
    YouTube - Al Jazeera Throws Party for Child Killer (Samir Kuntar)
    I meant i called no-one on this forum a racist.
    And its strange how you assume that israeli soldiers who commonly commit human rights violations against civilians aren't committing race crimes.

    Theres your source on israeli racism.
    ‘Marriage to an Arab is national treason’ - Israel News, Ynetnews

    Why would you hold it against CNN that people held racist views on obama. It happens to be true for a few, you may be under the impression that they generalise that to all who voted against him. I hope you don't

    And I've nevar heard of this Kuntar guy he sounds like a creep for sure. I only watch al-jazeera international. I'll keep it in mind.


    I dont justify terrorism, I just don't agree with the conditions that cause it.

  4. #44
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,217

    Re: ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    I meant i called no-one on this forum a racist.
    I can think of 5 people right now that you've just named 'Racist'.
    And its strange how you assume that israeli soldiers who commonly commit human rights violations against civilians aren't committing race crimes.
    No, what's strange is that you assume that Israeli soldiers are committing race crimes out of the blue.
    No society is free from racism.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIgG3qvcUX8"]YouTube - Reporter Asks Strangers if they'd Shake Hands With a Jew[/ame]
    Why would you hold it against CNN that people held racist views on obama. It happens to be true for a few, you may be under the impression that they generalise that to all who voted against him. I hope you don't
    I did not 'hold it against the CNN', I was proving you that there are minorities in every nation that hold racist views.
    You choose to take Al-Jazeera's biased questioning of people in the streets, obviously editing and picking the most racist views(As they themselves said and had no problem to admit it), and then generalize and blame the entire Israeli society with racism towards blacks.
    Please do read some articles about "Operation Moses".
    And I've nevar heard of this Kuntar guy he sounds like a creep for sure. I only watch al-jazeera international. I'll keep it in mind.
    Al-Jazeera international is managed by Al-Jazeera.
    I dont justify terrorism, I just don't agree with the conditions that cause it.
    The only thing that causes terrorism is the people's willingness to kill innocents in order to promote a political/religious/hateful cause.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report

    Originally Posted by SE102
    I meant i called no-one on this forum a racist.
    I can think of 5 people right now that you've just named 'Racist'.
    If I have somehow called you and others racist then you have some sort of self victimization problem and it is probably endemic to most americans who hold views like yours. If you think Im calling you a racist by exercising my freedom of speech without naming or labeling or accusing anyone of racial bias.

    obviously editing and picking the most racist views(As they themselves said and had no problem to admit it)
    You need to learn that they had no trouble finding open racists, if you had read the article I linked you would know that Israel is a tremendously racist place. Not limited to a minority but majority racist. It's not easy for some people to come to terms with that.

    No, what's strange is that you assume that Israeli soldiers are committing race crimes out of the blue.
    Crimes against civilians are a common problem.

    No society is free from racism.
    Hrrm.

    The only thing that causes terrorism is the people's willingness to kill innocents in order to promote a political/religious/hateful cause.
    The origins that produced these causes must be considered. It's obvious that the jews and arabs hate each other, and I confess that my stereotype to those who tilt towards israel that they see this hatred on the part of arabs probably see it as some sort of irrational hatred without analyzing the source. I mean ****, if I found the genetic ancestors of those who occupied the autonomous uighur republic 1500 years ago and gave them their own state there while displacing a whole populace forcing them into refugee status, you'd see violence there too.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    If I have somehow called you and others racist then you have some sort of self victimization problem and it is probably endemic to most americans who hold views like yours. If you think Im calling you a racist by exercising my freedom of speech without naming or labeling or accusing anyone of racial bias.
    Except one little item you seem to have missed Apocalype isn't an American he is from Israel As for your most American views so now your an expert on American also wow a Moderate Arab who is an expert on American Society


    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    You need to learn that they had no trouble finding open racists, if you had read the article I linked you would know that Israel is a tremendously racist place. Not limited to a minority but majority racist. It's not easy for some people to come to terms with that.
    So you have lived in/do Israel and can provide actual proof and links not Arab Propoganda that Israel is a "TREMENDOUSLY RACIST PLACE". I'll be waiting with baited breath for this proof.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    LoL I feel like If i lived under the same situations as a palestinian Id be looking for a way to fight. I would say ( and so would many good sources ) that palestinians are quite tolerant despite the extent of israeli actions against them. Someone needs to help them out.
    Palestinians are not tolerant, they are Jew hating, Christian hating, any other religion other than puritanical Islam hating neo-fascists.

    Hezbollah hasn't committed a terrorist act in decades.
    You don't know what the hell you're talking about, they have fired numerous rockets into Israel in violation of the ceasefire, Israel has been more than restrained with regards to it's responses to Hezbollah terrorism.

  8. #48
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Palestinians are not tolerant, they are Jew hating, Christian hating, any other religion other than puritanical Islam hating neo-fascists.
    Your generalization is not conducive to intelligent discourse.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Your generalization is not conducive to intelligent discourse.
    They voted in mass for Hamas, Hamas calls for the genocide of the Jewish people right in their charter, most Palestinians in fact voted for the extermination of world Jewry, thus I can accurately come to the conclusion that they hate Jews. And the persecution of Christians in Gaza has reached epidemic proportions. Basing statements upon the actions of others is not a generalization it is reaching a conclusion based on empirical evidence.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Your generalization is not conducive to intelligent discourse.
    Why does the Truth Hurt do you feel AF is wrong then prove it.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •