Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 226

Thread: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

  1. #191
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,411

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Drop it, Gill. Your pitiful mewling about Obama caring more about the Olympics than issues in Afghanistan has been silenced by his actions.



    25 mins on the tarmac, Wow, I guess Afghanistan is solved.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #192
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    That is incorrect. He is more concerned with Leno and the olympics than the troops on the Ground in Afghanistan.

    Prove to me with his actions that I am wrong and I will concede. Until then stop "bitching" and having a "hissy fit" because I critisized your god king.
    I see you're not a man of your word, then. Big surprise, there.

  3. #193
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    25 mins on the tarmac, Wow, I guess Afghanistan is solved.
    Nice exaggeration. 25 minutes might have been quite enough to ask the questions Obama had for him. Considering he just sent his request in, it's not like Obama has been lacking in information from him. How substantive or effective the talk, neither you nor I know, but you once again assume the worst.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #194
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,411

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    I see you're not a man of your word, then. Big surprise, there.


    Actually I am. you lie cause your god king is a buffoon. FAIL



    (whats with all you libs getting so nasty the past few days?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #195
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,411

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Nice exaggeration. 25 minutes might have been quite enough to ask the questions Obama had for him. Considering he just sent his request in, it's not like Obama has been lacking in information from him. How substantive or effective the talk, neither you nor I know, but you once again assume the worst.


    I assume the worst cause his actions or inactions speak louder than words.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #196
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Please shut up about it, Rev. You lost this one. Be a man.

  7. #197
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,411

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Please shut up about it, Rev. You lost this one. Be a man.



    Ok. sure. if you say so.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #198
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Drop it, Gill. Your pitiful mewling about Obama caring more about the Olympics than issues in Afghanistan has been silenced by his actions.
    Yeah, you must be right. He did spend 4 hours on the Olympics and a whole 25 minutes on Afghanistan.

    You're right. Actions do speak louder than words.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  9. #199
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Drop it, Gill. No amount of manufactured outrage will change the fact that you're wrong on this one. Accept it and move on.

  10. #200
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,411

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    Drop it, Gill. No amount of manufactured outrage will change the fact that you're wrong on this one. Accept it and move on.



    please demonstrate that Afghanistan is more important to Obama than the olympics.

    links please.


    game set match.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •