Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 226

Thread: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

  1. #111
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    How many topics did rev create regarding bushs trip to china to attend the olympics while troops died in afghanistan and people were calling for more attention on that war? 0



    Strawman fail.

    Your doing it again. Failing....


    Show me what decision the troops were waiting on while Bush fiddled in China.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #112
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Youll have to ask glinda i never said he was drunk in china she did. But he was drinking pisco sours at the apec summit in peru last year while troops died in afghanistan and not a word from rev



    Your trolling and failing as you do.,
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #113
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Don't forgot to add in the model of corruptlessness in Chicago as being one of the cities being considered
    Yea lol. The funny part is the cities involved.

    Chicago, corrupt as we know

    Rio.... huge slums run by gangs and drugs, plus a city that is known for its crime and corruption.. not to mention the nation. Plus I believe Rio has one of the highest crime rates in the world.

    Madrid... on the Euro scale, Spain is one of the most corrupt nations. Only plus here is it is in Madrid as that is one of the least corrupt areas of Spain.. well at least one of the areas where the fewest have been busted.

    Tokyo... in a country where organised crime has basically run the country for decades, under the political correctness of a one party system backed by big business run by former warlord families and crime syndicates..

    But my money is on either Chicago or Madrid, with the compromise candidate of Rio. Reasons are simple.

    Chicago because of the money. Biggest market, and so on. They can also provide the biggest bribes I bet Thing that goes against Chicago is the Salt Lake fiasco... it is still a sore spot for many in the IOC. But that most likely will be countered with the Obama factor.

    Madrid because it was so close in winning last time. So there could be sentimental baggage there. What goes against Madrid is it is in Europe and since 2012 is also in Europe. And of all the bidders I think Madrid is the most prepared on every scale... but the London 2012 is a big hurdle.

    Tokyo has all the possibilities if it was not for the fact that the last Olympics was held in Asia. For Tokyo is the fact that it has been over half a century since it was last there.

    Rio... while the least "financial" of the 4, it does have the following pluses. It is in South America.. never held an Olympics there. It is an emerging powerhouse so it could attract a lot of 3rd world votes, and since the 3rd world votes are key in the IOC, then I suspect that Rio has a real good chance.
    PeteEU

  4. #114
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Actually, according to the good Reverand, if it is not job related, he is not focusing on the troops that have died.



    Strawman fail.


    Would you like for me to start giving you your positions?


    hmm, if Obama is on leno or the olympics REdress could care less about troops dying while waiting for your god king to make up his mind.


    Now we can either go down this path of idiocy you and pogue are laying out, or we can keep endeavor to have an actual discussion. Your call
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #115
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    That is incorrect. He is more concerned with Leno and the olympics than the troops on the Ground in Afghanistan.
    You have zero evidence this is true. You think it is true because of your hatred of Obama blinds you. You have drank the anti-Obama kool-aid and are unable to accept that the president is capable of doing more than one thing at once.

  6. #116
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    That is incorrect. He is more concerned with Leno and the olympics than the troops on the Ground in Afghanistan.


    Prove to me with his actions that I am wrong and I will concede. Until then stop "bitching" and having a "hissy fit" because I critisized your god king.
    Prove that he is more concerned with Leno and the Olympics than the troops in Afghanistan.

  7. #117
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Strawman fail.


    Would you like for me to start giving you your positions?


    hmm, if Obama is on leno or the olympics REdress could care less about troops dying while waiting for your god king to make up his mind.


    Now we can either go down this path of idiocy you and pogue are laying out, or we can keep endeavor to have an actual discussion. Your call
    That is what you are claiming for Obama, with as little justification. Calling people idiots because we have a more rational position than you is making it hard to have any sort of reasonable discussion.

  8. #118
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You have zero evidence this is true. You think it is true because of your hatred of Obama blinds you. You have drank the anti-Obama kool-aid and are unable to accept that the president is capable of doing more than one thing at once.



    I'm going by what I think most of those who serve over there are probably feeling.


    We felt the same way, we just weren't being shot at while we waited for Bush I to decide if we were headed to bagdhad or not.


    This is far worse. 43 have died since Obama has not made up his mind. He has appeared on tv and interview I think 50 times, and is doing the olympic thing.


    Its pathetic.


    What is the mission in Afghanistan right now. What is Obama's goal. Answer this.


    You claiming my hatred for obama is my reason is insulting. If there was no issue with Afghanistan and the need for him to **** or get off the pot, I would tell him to take all the time in the world to get the olympics.


    But he is piddling right now with troops lives, it shows a disrespect at least towards them.


    You love the guy, you can not see fault in your God King. You are far more "partisan" than I ever am givin your penchant to be the Obama apparachik you are acting like.,
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #119
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That is what you are claiming for Obama, with as little justification. Calling people idiots because we have a more rational position than you is making it hard to have any sort of reasonable discussion.



    You started with your calling me a"partisan hack" and your dishonest big mouthed antics claiming my dismay is based on a hatred of Obama and not a concern for those in harms way., don't cry now that you don't like how I respond.


    Just sayin.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #120
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Obama going to Denmark to pitch Chicago Olympics

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Prove that he is more concerned with Leno and the Olympics than the troops in Afghanistan.



    50 tv appearances.

    17 or so jets and an millions spent to go talk to the olympic committe...


    vs.

    talking to his commander in a-stan once in 70 days

    Saying a decision wont be for weeks.



    His actions speak for themself.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •