Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 74

Thread: Senate Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Rein in Obama's Czars

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Senate Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Rein in Obama's Czars

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    What would you say?
    Let just say I have a very close relationship with the two Sen. from the State of Maine

  2. #42
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Senate Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Rein in Obama's Czars

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Let just say I have a very close relationship with the two Sen. from the State of Maine
    I call bs.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Senate Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Rein in Obama's Czars

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    I call bs.
    You can call all you want but I do have a close personal realationship with both of them, you might say I'm very close to the Family of one of them

  4. #44
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Senate Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Rein in Obama's Czars

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    You can call all you want but I do have a close personal realationship with both of them, you might say I'm very close to the Family of one of them
    And in what way are you supposedly close to them?
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  5. #45
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Senate Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Rein in Obama's Czars

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    And in what way are you supposedly close to them?
    Maine is not a big state, and people who care about politics is small subset of the state. I'm not even from here, and I've run into a few people who personally knew Snowe, Collins, and former Rep Allen. I believe him.

  6. #46
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Senate Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Rein in Obama's Czars

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Maine is not a big state, and people who care about politics is small subset of the state. I'm not even from here, and I've run into a few people who personally knew Snowe, Collins, and former Rep Allen. I believe him.
    I'm still suspicious of him being as "close" to them as he tries to suggest. Then again, I'm suspicious of any claim like that made on the internet.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  7. #47
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Senate Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Rein in Obama's Czars

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    I'm still suspicious of him being as "close" to them as he tries to suggest. Then again, I'm suspicious of any claim like that made on the internet.
    It's not something you could prove either way, and his arguments should stand, or in this case fail, on their own merits. Whether he is sleeping with one of the Maine senators should be irrelevant to his arguments if he wants to make his points.

  8. #48
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Senate Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Rein in Obama's Czars

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    I'm still suspicious of him being as "close" to them as he tries to suggest. Then again, I'm suspicious of any claim like that made on the internet.
    Well, that's true re: the internet !
    I do believe him tho. Then again, I'm just another keyboard too

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Senate Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Rein in Obama's Czars

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It's not something you could prove either way, and his arguments should stand, or in this case fail, on their own merits. Whether he is sleeping with one of the Maine senators should be irrelevant to his arguments if he wants to make his points.
    To be fair I'm not sleeping with either Susan or Olympia but I'm part of the family of one of them so yes I have a very close realationship with them.

    I also can say that I know Speak Mitchell rather well also.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Senate Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Rein in Obama's Czars

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    Well, that's true re: the internet !
    I do believe him tho. Then again, I'm just another keyboard too
    Oh you not just another keyboard Jack your another Maine Keyboard

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •