Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 145

Thread: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

  1. #61
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Obviously nothing of any significance happens in Spain.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Funny how the right were not up in arms over when children were forced to do the same for Bush.....
    Oh you are such a moron please oh please show all of us the actual Proof of such song WERE DONE IN A PUBLIC ELEMENTRY SCHOOL.

  3. #63
    Sage
    Dav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-16-16 @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,539

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Funny how the right were not up in arms over when children were forced to do the same for Bush.....
    I literally LOL'd at this.

    Like Scorpion89, I am awaiting proof that children were forced to do the same under Bush....

  4. #64
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Funny how the right were not up in arms over when children were forced to do the same for Bush.....
    I noticed that, too, Pete ....

  5. #65
    You kids get off my lawn!
    Glinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    06-11-11 @ 02:01 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,716

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    In April 2006, 100 young children from Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama were trotted out to the White House to sing a song of praise for all the wonderful things President Bush and FEMA did during the Katrina crisis:

    Our country’s stood beside us
    People have sent us aid.
    Katrina could not stop us, our hopes will never fade.
    Congress, Bush and FEMA
    People across our land
    Together have come to rebuild us and we join them hand-in-hand!

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    In April 2006, 100 young children from Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama were trotted out to the White House to sing a song of praise for all the wonderful things President Bush and FEMA did during the Katrina crisis:



    Once again I ask show me exactly the same type of Song that was sung for Mr. Bush at a PUBLIC ELEMENTRY SCHOOL. Not what you cited which was put on at the White House and had memeber sof Congress,FEMA there also.

    I'll be waiting

    Oh and nice to not point out that this was part of the annual White House Easter Egg Hunt not exaclty having the Children trotted out now is it, way to be the usual Hack you are. Keep trying
    Last edited by Scorpion89; 09-26-09 at 01:22 PM.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    This is why home schooling is becoming more popular everyday, both sides will use our children to grow government, it is time we all said..."Enough!"

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Once again I ask show me exactly the same type of Song that was sung for Mr. Bush at a PUBLIC ELEMENTRY SCHOOL. Not what you cited which was put on at the White House and had memeber sof Congress,FEMA there also.

    I'll be waiting

    Oh and nice to not point out that this was part of the annual White House Easter Egg Hunt not exaclty having the Children trotted out now is it, way to be the usual Hack you are. Keep trying
    So it's ok if the children are bused to the white house to sing praises then? Good to know you won't have ANY problem with that then.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So it's ok if the children are bused to the white house to sing praises then? Good to know you won't have ANY problem with that then.
    Ah once again you chpoice not to read the whole article this was the annual Easter Egg Hunt and the Children in question were from the Devestated Katrina Areas. Also please note the song didn't praise Mr. W Bush it thank him,Coingress and FEMA.

    Way to be the usual Hack you are.

    So I'm still waiting to see th proof that under Mr. W Bush or any other US President this type of stuff went on in a PUBLIC ELEMENTRY SCHOOL.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Ah once again you chpoice not to read the whole article this was the annual Easter Egg Hunt and the Children in question were from the Devestated Katrina Areas. Also please note the song didn't praise Mr. W Bush it thank him,Coingress and FEMA.

    Way to be the usual Hack you are.

    So I'm still waiting to see th proof that under Mr. W Bush or any other US President this type of stuff went on in a PUBLIC ELEMENTRY SCHOOL.
    The only hack here is you and your constant hyper-partisan BS you sling around like a chimp throwing his feces.

    It's ok to you to sing praises to Bush as long as it is a Republican. Go sell your partisan BS elsewhere.

    It praised Bush, you just can't take off your partisan blinders as usual. Oh I forgot you used to work at the pentagon too, yeah right.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •