Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 145

Thread: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Please move to conspiracy theories and get this bull**** out of bn-msm.


  2. #132
    Dorset Patriot
    Wessexman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia(but my heart is back in Dorset.)
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 04:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,468

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Please move to conspiracy theories and get this bull**** out of bn-msm.

    The song actually happened didn't it? Why is it a conspiracy?
    "It is written in the eternal constitution that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters." - Edmund Burke

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Please move to conspiracy theories and get this bull**** out of bn-msm.

    Do I have to pull a Stephanopolus and bust out the definition of conspiracy theory?

  4. #134
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Ask yourself one question. Who actually has a motive to lie in this instance? The superintendent or the parents? Is there any parent saying that they got the parental consent forms? No. Has the superintendent provided the signed parental consent forms? No. Do we have parents saying that they were not informed that this was going on? Yes.
    Why must there even be a lie? That wasn't even what I was suggesting. I was only saying that maybe the parent disregarded the letter, and just signed it to give back to the teacher. You don't think this is possible at all?


    Is there evidence that letters were sent home? No. Is there evidence the letters were not sent home? Yes.But this is very easy to prove one way or the other by providing the signed parental consent forms or a parent saying that they did receive one.
    I'm not submitting it as evidence. As I said, I'm speculating.
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  5. #135
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Its typical winger BS, Video taken out of context to stir s*** up. Right out Kkarls playbook.
    Last edited by Donc; 09-29-09 at 12:34 AM.
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  6. #136
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by donc View Post
    Its typical winger BS, Video taken out of context to stir s*** up. Right out Kkarls playbook.
    Is it blown out of proportion? Yea, I think so. Is it inappropriate? Yea, I believe so (black history month or not).
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by donc View Post
    Its typical winger BS, Video taken out of context to stir s*** up. Right out Kkarls playbook.
    Um what's out of context here? Do you have one scrap of evidence that there was a parental consent form? No sir you do not. Do I have evidence that no such letter was sent home? Why yes I have an interview with the parents of one of the children in the video. If there was a parental consent where are they? If there was a parental consent form where are one of the parents of the 23 children who received it? Currently all you have is the word of a superintendent currently under investigation by the school board for the video.

  8. #138
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Um what's out of context here? Do you have one scrap of evidence that there was a parental consent form? No sir you do not. Do I have evidence that no such letter was sent home? Why yes I have an interview with the parents of one of the children in the video. If there was a parental consent where are they? If there was a parental consent form where are one of the parents of the 23 children who received it? Currently all you have is the word of a superintendent currently under investigation by the school board for the video.
    The lack of participation from the school itself could be a strategy that the school is taking to avoid making this issue bigger than it already is. The principal of that school has received death threats from fanatical anti-Obama folks. So it's understandable.

    It's not such a stretch to see that the school, AND the parents involved, wouldn't want to publicize the incident any further, with good reason. As far as I'm concerned, this seems to be appropriate action taken in favor of the school and the parents and the students themselves.

    The official word from the superintendent, it seems, is all you're going to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  9. #139
    Sage

    Donc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    out yonder
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,426

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Um what's out of context here? Do you have one scrap of evidence that there was a parental consent form? No sir you do not. Do I have evidence that no such letter was sent home? Why yes I have an interview with the parents of one of the children in the video. If there was a parental consent where are they? If there was a parental consent form where are one of the parents of the 23 children who received it? Currently all you have is the word of a superintendent currently under investigation by the school board for the video.
    quotes

    If there was a parental consent where are they?


    Do you have one scrap of evidence that there was a parental consent form?


    More than likely locked up in the superintendent's office seeing as she didnít have a cable show to do.


    <MITCHELL: We haven't found that yet. I mean, the school district is being very closed-mouthed. They're keeping the children away from reporters and they're keeping the staff away from reporters. They've increased security, so no one can get on the campus. All comment has come from the superintendent's office. No one from the school is commenting about this incident at all. We've had no calls from any of the parents from that school complaining about that skit or complaining about what has happened at that school.>
    The haggardness of poverty is everywhere seen contrasted with the sleekness of wealth, the exhorted labor of some compensating for the idleness of others, wretched hovels by the side of stately colonnades, the rags of indigence blended with the ensigns of opulence; in a word, the most useless profusion in the midst of the most urgent wants.Jean-Baptiste Say

  10. #140
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,491

    Re: Elementary School Students Taught to Sing Praises of President Obama

    Quote Originally Posted by donc View Post
    Its typical winger BS, Video taken out of context to stir s*** up. Right out Kkarls playbook.
    Would you say the same thing if students were singing a song about George Bush? Prolly not. Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •