Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 340

Thread: Census worker hanged, "FED" written on his chest

  1. #131
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: Census worker hanged, "FED" written on his chest

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post

    But why would a census fed bother them so much?
    Because he is a FED.

    does not matter a fed is a fed is a fed and as such is unwelcome.. that is just the way it has always been there.

  2. #132
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:44 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,560

    Re: Census worker hanged, "FED" written on his chest

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    You are wrong..All I have done is mentioned factual things that are in the OP.
    Is it not a fact the this occured on or around 9-11 & 9/12. Why are people so defensive about me mentioning facts reguarding the OP?

    This could of course be a suicide...but really if the word FED was scrawled in his body in a majic maker or something like that then yes that could be a possiblity. But if it was carved in that puts that scenerio out IMHO.

    Druggies by nature do not draw attention to themselves in this manner. I would imagine that the people that have been feeding these fanitical loons would love to explain it away as being druggies.

    A message was being sent here.

    A Fed worker, a fact that the killer or killers obviously knew.

    done on or about 9-11.

    A lynching of all things.

    Ignore it if you must.
    Do you have a theory as to how these facts connect, or don't you?

    Make up your mind.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  3. #133
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Census worker hanged, "FED" written on his chest

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Do you have a theory as to how these facts connect, or don't you?

    Make up your mind.
    He obviously was coming to take away their Appalachian koolaid (mountain dew) this is an atrocity and had to be stopped

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    12-02-09 @ 05:13 PM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,695

    Re: Census worker hanged, "FED" written on his chest

    It was just reported on the news that this man was killed on 9-11 and his body was found on 9/12.

    Nothing made up...just the facts.

  5. #135
    Tart with a Heart
    StandUpChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-29-11 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,188

    Re: Census worker hanged, "FED" written on his chest

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    It was just reported on the news that this man was killed on 9-11 and his body was found on 9/12.

    Nothing made up...just the facts.
    So who covered it up? The Vast Right Wing Media?
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    You guys are weird.

  6. #136
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:44 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,560

    Re: Census worker hanged, "FED" written on his chest

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    It was just reported on the news that this man was killed on 9-11 and his body was found on 9/12.

    Nothing made up...just the facts.
    Oh, well, I think he was a Truther who was so depressed by the continuing power of the cover-up after 8 years, he hanged himself and wrote his hated enemy on his own chest.

    After all, it was 9/11, and a common method of suicide is hanging.

    But hey, I'm just pointing out the facts. I'm not pointing any fingers. No theories. Y'know?

    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  7. #137
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Census worker hanged, "FED" written on his chest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    This type of thing does wonders to legitimize anti-government sentiment...
    How the @#$%^&^%PITY glop does it do that ? Did the government hang this guy ?
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  8. #138
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Census worker hanged, "FED" written on his chest

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I can sense the partisan hackery © coming a mile away. I hope I'm wrong.
    Oh no, you're right on. Goldendog the Master Hack is here. Let's ruin the thread GD, got anymore "it was a rightwing nut" comments?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #139
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Census worker hanged, "FED" written on his chest

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    It was just reported on the news that this man was killed on 9-11 and his body was found on 9/12.

    Nothing made up...just the facts.
    Now since Glenn Beck organized the 9-12 protests did Beck have something to do with this murder ? Just asking
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 09-24-09 at 10:49 PM.
    “I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us “ f107HyperSabr

  10. #140
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Census worker hanged, "FED" written on his chest

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    It was just reported on the news that this man was killed on 9-11 and his body was found on 9/12.

    Nothing made up...just the facts.
    So maybe it was Al-Qaeda?
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •