Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 64

Thread: Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probe

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probe

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Irony. /\ Railing on and on about ACORN who hasn't been indicted who hasn't been investigated while ignoring an investigation showing officials doing illegal acts and the deputy secretary being ordered to jail.
    Offensive trolls: taking comments out of context in an effort to lie and distort and incorrectly thinking that my arguments have anything to do with the internal working of Acorn and purposely engaging in lies and distortions.

    I guess being the "King of Wrong" and a liar is a title you desperately try to cling to.

    But let us not forget that the purpose of someone who deliberately lies and distorts the arguments of others is a method of trolling and baiting as well.

  2. #52
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Offensive trolls: taking comments out of context in an effort to lie and distort and incorrectly thinking that my arguments have anything to do with the internal working of Acorn and purposely engaging in lies and distortions.

    I guess being the "King of Wrong" and a liar is a title you desperately try to cling to.

    But let us not forget that the purpose of someone who deliberately lies and distorts the arguments of others is a method of trolling and baiting as well.
    Kinda hard to troll my own thread Truth. Nothing to distort. You railed about ACORN in the other thread yet dismiss the investigation by the nonpartisan Devaney. You should really stop projecting truth. This is getting old real quick you've been called out multiple times for accussing others of stuff you're doing. There's nothing to distort here. You railed on about ACORN yet dismiss this investigation.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probe

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Kinda hard to troll my own thread Truth. Nothing to distort.
    Everything you post is a distortion.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You railed about ACORN in the other thread
    Once again, you abuse the term "rail" in a desperate effort to support your foolish trolling and baiting. Yet nothing in my arguments can coherently be confused for railing.

    That is unless you think that my argument that it is offensive for the Federal Government to give millions to a partisan political organization like ACORN is false.

    Your welcome to attempt a coherent rebuttal rather than your typical lies and distortions.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    in the other thread yet dismiss the investigation by the nonpartisan Devaney.
    Once again you postulate a lie to support your trolling and baiting; I challenge you to post, IN CONTEXT, the exact words where I dismiss the investigation.

    Your efforts are beyond offensive; they are patently despicable and as big of a lie as your claim that you are not a Liberal.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You should really stop projecting truth.
    You really need to stop the lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    This is getting old real quick you've been called out multiple times for accussing others of stuff you're doing.
    What is actually getting old is your trolling, baiting, lies and distortions.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    There's nothing to distort here.
    Yet that is all you have done in numerous threads, beyond that you are outright lying in an effort to bait and troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You railed on about ACORN yet dismiss this investigation.
    More lies; you just caint hep yerself can you? I think that you are incapable of any level of honesty, credibility and having an intelligent coherent debate.

    Dismissed; trolls like you need to be ignored. It is obvious you incapable of having an honest debate.

  4. #54
    Advisor Birdzeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Coast - mid Atlantic
    Last Seen
    12-10-16 @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    341

    Re: Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probe

    It's getting awfully tiresome to hear you keep accusing others of exactly the same things you do all the time, TB. Not to mention the barrage of uncalled for insults and other personal attacks from your keyboard.

  5. #55
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Everything you post is a distortion.
    "I know you are but what am I" That's the equivelant of what you just said

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Once again, you abuse the term "rail" in a desperate effort to support your foolish trolling and baiting. Yet nothing in my arguments can coherently be confused for railing.
    You might want to look up what trolling and baiting means I don't think you got it here. Umm Yeah your emotional ACORN should be disbanded and cease to exist sure as hell counts as railing. But because they're leftists to you they must be corrupt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    That is unless you think that my argument that it is offensive for the Federal Government to give millions to a partisan political organization like ACORN is false.
    Partisan they help poor people white, black, asian etc. Democrats, republicans. They register voters regardless of party. Claim what you want but reality is often the opposite of what you claim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Your welcome to attempt a coherent rebuttal rather than your typical lies and distortions.
    I rebutted you and didn't need to lie you know what you did and others are seeing it as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Once again you postulate a lie to support your trolling and baiting; I challenge you to post, IN CONTEXT, the exact words where I dismiss the investigation.
    Lets see: "All these stories are based on one single report that the inspector, Devaney, uses asinine emotional Hyperbole to apparently justify his wasting everyone's time and money on an investigation that uncovered what amounts to almost nada."

    Sounds dismissive and untrue

    "Good lord, you have to laugh at the assertions of DeVaney; what a pile of chicken little bile"

    More emotional dismissiveness

    That's just on this page alone. You called him partisan he is not. This investigation was completed while he worked for George W. Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Your efforts are beyond offensive; they are patently despicable and as big of a lie as your claim that you are not a Liberal.


    More emotional bellyaching from you. For someone who accuses others of being emotional you sure rant on and on with plenty of emotion.



    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You really need to stop the lying.
    Haven't lied about what you're doing right now

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    What is actually getting old is your trolling, baiting, lies and distortions.
    You need to find a new dictionary because obviously the one you're using has the words defined wrong for you. Its hard to troll my own thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Yet that is all you have done in numerous threads, beyond that you are outright lying in an effort to bait and troll.
    Nope, nope, and nope. You continue accusing people of stuff you yourself are doing. The only hyperpartisan hack here has been you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    More lies; you just caint hep yerself can you? I think that you are incapable of any level of honesty, credibility and having an intelligent coherent debate.

    Dismissed; trolls like you need to be ignored. It is obvious you incapable of having an honest debate.
    I've been honest here. You called devaney partisan, you dismissed his investigation while railing on about ACORN. You think there was no crime in the department of interior even though employees were doing Blow on the job. Please come back when you show a thread of decency and honesty.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdzeye View Post
    It's getting awfully tiresome to hear you keep accusing others of exactly the same things you do all the time, TB. Not to mention the barrage of uncalled for insults and other personal attacks from your keyboard.
    What is truly tiresome is the whiney trolling of people like you who obviously have no clue what a barrage of insults or personal attacks are and who make farcical arguments, lie and distort and engage in this selective outrage for those whom you politically disagree with.

    You would have far more credibility if you spent your whole day whining to others who share your absurd political views when they insult their opponents; but you don’t therefore your whine lacks any credibility other than you hate having the lies and distortions you people spew slapped back into your faces.

    I suggest you attempt to grow up and if you want to engage in a civil argument that debunks anything I have argued as non-factual, then do it rather than engage in this unmanly like whining about perceived personal attacks which certainly don't exist. It is extremely disingenuous and hypocritical.

  7. #57
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probe

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    What is truly tiresome is the whiney trolling of people like you who obviously have no clue what a barrage of insults or personal attacks are and who make farcical arguments, lie and distort and engage in this selective outrage for those whom you politically disagree with.

    You would have far more credibility if you spent your whole day whining to others who share your absurd political views when they insult their opponents; but you don’t therefore your whine lacks any credibility other than you hate having the lies and distortions you people spew slapped back into your faces.

    I suggest you attempt to grow up and if you want to engage in a civil argument that debunks anything I have argued as non-factual, then do it rather than engage in this unmanly like whining about perceived personal attacks which certainly don't exist. It is extremely disingenuous and hypocritical.
    Lol you're too funny. Birdz was trying to have an honest debate then you come in here flaming people and accusing others of trolling. You're trolling you need to take your ridilin or something because you're coming off as totally unhinged. Time to look into that mirror I got you truth because you just described yourself. Unfortunately its not an election year so you can't just change your personality before an election this time around.
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 09-22-09 at 04:38 PM.

  8. #58
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probe

    Moderator's Warning:
    Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probeEveryone needs to stop the personal attacks...yes, I mean EVERYONE.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probe

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I've been honest here. You called devaney partisan ......
    Once more you do nothing but lie and distort; nothing more needs to be stated.

    If you cannot post where I called Devaney a partisan, then it must be a lie; let's see you post where I claim Devaney is a partisan. If you cannot support this statement, then can you come to the same logical conclusion you are a compulsive liar?

    I don't think you are capable of honesty.

  10. #60
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Former Interior Secretary Gale Norton is focus of corruption probe

    You claimed he had a political agenda. Now what exactly would you mean by that hmm?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •