Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 186

Thread: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

  1. #31
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    I can only answer the second part... Well, kind of.

    The girl was asked by Sean Hannity last night, how many offices they visited that didn't cooperate with them, or threw them out. She said that every office they visited cooperated and tried to help them. Not one office threatened to call police, or refused to help them break the law.
    That's pretty interesting that the girl Giles, said that. I'm reading a story based out of Philadelphia that says that they showed up in Philly and were shown the door and the worker ended up filing a police report.

    ACORN shows 'pimp' and 'pro' the door here | Philadelphia Daily News | 09/16/2009

    Also regarding San Bernardino. I read the police report they found nothing credible about a supposed homicide and that the woman in questions ex-husband is very much alive. She was putting the filmmakers on.

  2. #32
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    very well written......
    You're right... That was one of the most elegant way I've seen to sweep this issue under the rug, and to pretend that it means nothing.

    But hey... It's only 8.5 billion dollars of our tax money. Meaningless... Right?

  3. #33
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    You're right... That was one of the most elegant way I've seen to sweep this issue under the rug, and to pretend that it means nothing.

    But hey... It's only 8.5 billion dollars of our tax money. Meaningless... Right?
    8.5 billion? Not even the right wing heritage group uses that number they say Acorn received 31 million from the government since 1998

  4. #34
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    That's pretty interesting that the girl Giles, said that. I'm reading a story based out of Philadelphia that says that they showed up in Philly and were shown the door and the worker ended up filing a police report.

    ACORN shows 'pimp' and 'pro' the door here | Philadelphia Daily News | 09/16/2009

    Also regarding San Bernardino. I read the police report they found nothing credible about a supposed homicide and that the woman in questions ex-husband is very much alive. She was putting the filmmakers on.
    That must mean she lied... Hallalua... Now you all on the left can focus on this and pretend that it cancels out all that other video.

    I can hear it now... The video is fake... They are liars... ACORN was the victim of these white RACISTS... This is a liberal blessing send down from the heavens (that they don't really believe exists).

    So, take this and run with it... You have much propaganda to spread, so off you go.

    .

  5. #35
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    8.5 billion? Not even the right wing heritage group uses that number they say Acorn received 31 million from the government since 1998
    That's how much money they are scheduled to receive from the Messiah's stimulus package.

    .

  6. #36
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    That must mean she lied... Hallalua... Now you all on the left can focus on this and pretend that it cancels out all that other video.

    I can hear it now... The video is fake... They are liars... ACORN was the victim of these white RACISTS... This is a liberal blessing send down from the heavens (that they don't really believe exists).

    So, take this and run with it... You have much propaganda to spread, so off you go.

    .
    All we on the left? I'm not from the left or the right. I was curious as to how many places they visited out of how many months. I've been to their website and they clearly state they sincerely believe ACORN is corrupt that is why they did their project. Its a question of motive. They set out to prove acorn is corrupt so how many hours of footage do they have? I'm curious about the footage from their other visits and what they showed. You do know acorn has offices across the US. In California alone there are 13 offices. So I'm just curious as to the other footage and how long it took before they got the footage they wanted.

    I would much prefer to see an independent investigation rather than a biased party with a clear announced motive

    The only one claiming "white racists" doing this so far is you.
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 09-17-09 at 03:22 PM.

  7. #37
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    How old is it and what does it have to do with these few peoples supposed actions?

    Could we please focus on the well being of the country and not self-serving needs or the peril of the Republican party?
    I just want to commend you for your great posting integrity and consistancy Goldendog. Well done. After your dogged and repeated condemnation and aggressive assult against those that seeked to distract this country by focusing on Joe Wilson for days on end...seeking to call him garbage or a racist, to try and dig up his past voting preferences and views, or focusing on the rallying efforts to raise money for his opponents...I thought you wouldn't be a fair, just, and honorable in regards to your these types of discussions and only bellow about how people are focusing on distractions that have little REAL effect on the history of our country. How wrong I was. Thank you goldendog, your consistancy has been a pillar of hope. You tell them, tell those people to concentrate on what "really" matters and not on things that don't affect the future of this country.

    Though, sadly...despite your AMAZING consistancy and CLEAR open mindedness and abscense of hyper partisanship...I must disagree with you. An organization that was about to be put in an integral part of the Census IS important. An organization that is recieving large amounts of tax payer funds IS important. An organization that is getting tax free incentives IS important. This is without even going into the potential, and still questionable, ties that Obama has with the organization in various ways. So between it being a legitimate issue that directly effects the people, as they are taking some of our tax dollars, and because I have the ability for this amazing capability called "multi-tasking" I will happily talk about this, as I talk about health care, and talk about the war, and talk about the economy, while even having fun and talking about Kanye Jackass West.

    But truly, if there's one thing I have to give you, is at least you're amazingly consistant in your views of the worthiness of discussing "non-nation affecting issues" and your desire to repeatedly push that point.

  8. #38
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    That's how much money they are scheduled to receive from the Messiah's stimulus package.

    .
    Okay now you just sound ridiculous calling him a "messiah". Why is it those on the right are the only one calling him a messiah I don't se the left doing it and certainly not the center. Well you seem to know more than anyone where in the stimulus are they slated to receive funds?

  9. #39
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    The only one claiming "white racists" doing this so far is you.
    Do you really believe that race won't be brought up here? It is the favorite out for the left.

    If you oppose government health care... you're a racist.
    If you were against Van Jones... you're a racist.
    If you oppose Obama in any way... you're a racist.

    Come on... Get with the program. All republicans/conservatives are racists.

    .

  10. #40
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Do you really believe that race won't be brought up here? It is the favorite out for the left.

    If you oppose government health care... you're a racist.
    If you were against Van Jones... you're a racist.
    If you oppose Obama in any way... you're a racist.

    Come on... Get with the program. All republicans/conservatives are racists.

    .
    What does that have to do with me? You directed this back at me trying to question my motive, implying I was a leftist and this was about white racists. Nowhere in my post did I say that.

    So thus far you're the only one out of the two of us claiming white racists did this. Again read the filmmakers website, look at their interviews they clearly state they have an agenda. Again we'll know more from an independent investigation rather than people with an agenda gathering footage until they catch a few idiots doing stuff they weren't taught to do.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •