Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 186

Thread: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

  1. #171
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dallas-Ft.Worth
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 02:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    541

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdzeye View Post
    Well, I'm definitely on the liberal side of the fence, and I have to say, I'd like to see both happen. I doubt that the results will shut up any of the loudmouths on either side of the fence, though.
    Oh I'm fine with both as well. But it is the GOP in Congress that opposes option B.

    Do you see any threads from these "fiscal Conservatives" outraged about this?

    I don't. What they are doing is just spreading whatever daily outrage Beck and Hannity fed them.

    They have no idea about what to do help themselves other than repeat what they are told.

  2. #172
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Democrats have been flaming law abiding citizens how carry a gun and speak out against the President's lies, all while defending child prostitution and promoting taxation without representation to "solve" a problem which has been proven not to exist.

    Elections have consequences.
    Elections do have consequences.... and the consequence of the last election could be the best thing that has happened to this country for a long time, the end of the liberal movement.... I think the vast majority of the people of this country now have their eyes wide open.

  3. #173
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    About carrying guns to town hall meetings, there's a time and a place for everything. What exactly is the point of bringing a gun especially when one guy brought one within proximity to where the president was going to be. That same guy goes to the church of the pastor who wishes death on Obama. That same guy with the gun told people he wanted Obama dead sooner rather than later. One guy was arrested carrying a knife to the president's town hall meeting and had a loaded gun in his truck. Defending child prostitution? Sounds like the ACORN employee was trying to find ways for the "ring" to hide their activities. Didn't seem like the employee was supporting child prostitution no more than your accountant giving you advice of where to hide your money offshore. Both cases are illegal and the person doing it should get in trouble but there's more focus on one over the other. Also taxation without representation? I didn't know congress was disolved.
    Most of this country has a law called "open carry". This means you can openly (not concealed) carry a gun anywhere you want to... it's perfectly legal.

    For example, Oregon is an open carry state... you can pack a gun on your hip or over your shoulder almost anywhere in the State.

    Here is a site that has the laws for each state: Concealed Firearm Permit Information By State

  4. #174
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,738
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Moderator's Warning:
    New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For SexThe personal attacks and flaming ends here. Any more and thread bans and/or infractions will be handed out. Debate the topic.
    Welfare (Food Stamps, WIC, etc...) are not entitlements. They are taxpayer funded handouts and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veteran's benefits are 'Entitlements' because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

  5. #175
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by dragondad View Post
    I have a hypothetical question for all the "conservatives" on this thread.

    If you had to pick one option that would occur what would it be?

    A. ACORN is fully investigated. Anyone determined to have committed crimes is brought to justice. Some of the Federal Government's money (less than 5 Million at most) is recovered.

    B. Military Contractors are fully investigated. Anyone determined to have committed crimes is brought to justice. Some of the Federal Government's money (32 Billion spent on Blackwater alone) is recovered.
    Both......

  6. #176
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Most of this country has a law called "open carry". This means you can openly (not concealed) carry a gun anywhere you want to... it's perfectly legal.

    For example, Oregon is an open carry state... you can pack a gun on your hip or over your shoulder almost anywhere in the State.

    Here is a site that has the laws for each state: Concealed Firearm Permit Information By State
    Legal yes but there's a time and a place. You have a right to drink but would you show up to your son's school drinking a bottle of whiskey? You're expressing your constitutional rights about something unrelated.

  7. #177
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Democrats have been flaming law abiding citizens how carry a gun and speak out against the President's lies, all while defending child prostitution and promoting taxation without representation to "solve" a problem which has been proven not to exist.

    Elections have consequences.
    Elections do have consequences.... and the consequence of the last election could be the best thing that has happened to this country for a long time, the end of the liberal movement.... I think the vast majority of the people of this country now have their eyes wide open.
    Well you and I may disagree on the issues of child prostitution, etc, at least we can agree on the importance of voting.

  8. #178
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Legal yes but there's a time and a place. You have a right to drink but would you show up to your son's school drinking a bottle of whiskey? You're expressing your constitutional rights about something unrelated.
    I have no right to show up in any public place with drink... not even beer, that is against the law in most states.... fail

  9. #179
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,434

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Would you expect anything else?
    .
    They are protecting their interests at the expense of propriety and decency.


    So no.

    Politicians.
    Thank you

  10. #180
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by akyron View Post
    They are protecting their interests at the expense of propriety and decency.


    So no.

    Politicians.
    R, L, and D

    But in this case, the D's are going to regret their vote in 2010 and 12

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •