Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 186

Thread: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

  1. #151
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Hm...okay.

    I think ACORN employees who do this are scum, and those who protect them are no better.

    next.




    There are several in this thread protecting them.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #152
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Hm...okay.

    I think ACORN employees who do this are scum, and those who protect them are no better.

    next.
    I don't think acorn was protecting these people any more than I think the catholic church was protecting priests. I do think acorn was more proactive in getting rid of these elements though.

  3. #153
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I don't care what you CLAIM you are, I can only go on your arguments and the fact that you use lies and distortions to support your uninformed highly emotional hyperbole. Your recent attempts to take my comments out of context are evidence of your lack of integrity.
    Emotional? You really gotta find a new form filler Truth. You sure use those words quite a bit and its starting to read as if you're using some kind of nonsense generator for your posts. There's nothing emotional about my responses. I don't let people on message boards make me emotional you on the other hand seem to get all emotional in your responses. Going off on nonsense rants and railing against random groups and people you hate. I didn't take your comments out of context. You're railing about Acorn meanwhile dismissing the Interior Department investigation while calling the inspector general essentially a partisan hack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Democrats are well known for using the same despicable tactics.

    Answer this honestly; who did you vote for in the last election?
    I did a writein for Jacques Cousteau. I thought he'd sincerely rise from the dead and save us!

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I saw your amusing attempt to support your farcical claims using opinion poll data; but you seemed to ignore the falling poll ratings post 9-11 and ignore the New York Times, the Washington Posts and the DNCs assault on the Bush Administration which helped to drive Bush's polls to all time lows.
    I know those opinion polls they gotta be liberal because they relate to how people who are interviewed are thinking at a certain time. Damn those liberal polls who all gave Bush high approval ratings. Even though they dropped they still stayed pretty steady above 50% until the iraq war went south. Yeah the New York Times, WAPO etc who failed to ask questions in the run up to the Iraq war who chearleaded the war and didn't think critically. You have issues with your memory Truth. The media was pretty complacent in the runup to the war.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Your credibility is beyond lacking and the notion that your desperate attempts to support Liberals as not being consistent with being a Liberal is beyond laughable.
    Support liberals? Which part of me saying there should be an investigation of ACORN do you not get? They should be investigated but until that comes I see this for what it is. A filmmaker who has an announced agenda and that is showing certain organizations are bad. You seem to think everyone opposite of your brand of crazy must be a liberal. That may be true though as you seem to slant far to the right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I don't care if Acorn gets investigated and many here don't either; the issue is that Acorn is a patently partisan political organization that receives funds from the US Government. It is offensive and rightfully being ended now.
    The funds from the government are being pulled. Problem being solved. Ending an organization that helps many poor people will create a hole. Every organization has their fill of bad apples. Now do you think we should break up blackwater when some of their employees have murdered people?

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The irony here is that you continue to read through your "liberal" blinders what you want to read and refuse to comprehend what is being argued.
    "liberal blinders" "on a rant don't mind me" This is all I see from you continued rants and accussing people of being "liberals"

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Why must you continue trying to derail threads with arguments from other threads and not keep them there?
    Nothing derailing about it pointing out the hypocrisy you accuse others of

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Your desperate assertions about what I am claiming are patently false and attempts to lie about my positions. Why do you continue LYING in your vain attempts to support your obviously absurd partisan political positions?

    This is false: "you claiming there's nothing to see with the Interior Department"

    This is false: "You think this isn't a problem but Acorn is when they havent been investigated yet"

    So it begs the question, why do you feel compelled to lie and misrepresent what has been argued; because your arguments contain little in the way of substance, are baseless, lack facts and credible support?
    Not false you're railing on about Acorn which hasn't been investigated while calling Devaney a partisan hack for investigating and finding violations within the department of interior.

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Emotional? You really gotta find a new form filler Truth. You sure use those words quite a bit and its starting to read as if you're using some kind of nonsense generator for your posts. There's nothing emotional about my responses. I don't let people on message boards make me emotional you on the other hand seem to get all emotional in your responses. Going off on nonsense rants and railing against random groups and people you hate. I didn't take your comments out of context. You're railing about Acorn meanwhile dismissing the Interior Department investigation while calling the inspector general essentially a partisan hack.
    Nothing more than an outright lie; you just cannot seem to help yourself, but it is to be expected from someone who lacks integrity and cannot form a coherent thought or argument to support your distorted political points of view.


    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I did a writein for Jacques Cousteau. I thought he'd sincerely rise from the dead and save us!
    Nothing more than another lie; you can’t even be honest for something as simple as this.


    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I know those opinion polls they gotta be liberal because they relate to how people who are interviewed are thinking at a certain time. Damn those liberal polls who all gave Bush high approval ratings. Even though they dropped they still stayed pretty steady above 50% until the iraq war went south. Yeah the New York Times, WAPO etc who failed to ask questions in the run up to the Iraq war who chearleaded the war and didn't think critically. You have issues with your memory Truth. The media was pretty complacent in the runup to the war.
    There you go again, ignoring the reality and facts so that you can trump up the notion that the only reason Bush’s poll ratings dropped from all time highs was not do to the efforts of a Liberal media and Democrats who spent every waking moment denigrating the war and the efforts the Bush Administration made to keep Americans safe.

    You can’t help yourself can you?


    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Support liberals? Which part of me saying there should be an investigation of ACORN do you not get? They should be investigated but until that comes I see this for what it is. A filmmaker who has an announced agenda and that is showing certain organizations are bad. You seem to think everyone opposite of your brand of crazy must be a liberal. That may be true though as you seem to slant far to the right.
    Oh my, you cannot even form a complete sentence to support your warped assertions; A filmmaker who has an announced agenda and that is showing certain organizations are bad.
    It is very hard to take anything you say seriously as they are so filled with inept sentences and lies and distortions of what other say. But I am bored right now and enjoy watching you attempt to have a coherent thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    The funds from the government are being pulled. Problem being solved. Ending an organization that helps many poor people will create a hole. Every organization has their fill of bad apples. Now do you think we should break up blackwater when some of their employees have murdered people?
    Another liberal rant in a vacuum of any reality or facts; what part of ending federal funding is going to end ACORN? I know you think that just saying things are so makes them so, but many, including myself rely on facts and sources to support our claims.

    Do you have anything that suggests that Acorn is now going to end because the taxpayers are no longer going to fund their partisan political agenda?

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Now do you think we should break up blackwater when some of their employees have murdered people?
    This is what I call the circle of futility; this is where, usually a Liberal, makes a farcical statement that cannot be supported by the facts and then when called on them, jumps to the next farcical argument eventually circling back to the original farcical argument.

    You just cannot help yourself can you?

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    "liberal blinders" "on a rant don't mind me" This is all I see from you continued rants and accussing people of being "liberals"
    Another lie and distortion; you just cannot help yourself can you? So whose policies do you support and whom did you vote for in the last election? Oh yes, you support a Liberal Democrat as President and his Liberal Socialist agenda yet you want to hide that by claiming you are not a Liberal? You have got to be kidding me!

    Why are you so embarrassed about being a Liberal? You should embrace it as your desperate attempts to support them using lies and distortions all but label you clearly as being an uninformed Liberal who wears your emotions on your sleeves and have no need for facts or honesty.


    [quote=PogueMoran;1058267400]Nothing derailing about it pointing out the hypocrisy you accuse others of

    It absolutely is because while you desperately attempt to argue I am a hypocrite you lie and distort what I have posted and fabricate off the topic arguments that have not been made. You are absolutely a major troll and derailing any attempt at honest debate.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Not false you're railing on about Acorn which hasn't been investigated while calling Devaney a partisan hack for investigating and finding violations within the department of interior.
    As someone famous once said; “there you go again.” You just can’t help yourself; lying is a state of mind with you.

    Here, let’s try helping you understand what a liar you really are; please post where I made this claim: “while calling Devaney a partisan hack.”

    Take your time.


  5. #155
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Nothing more than an outright lie; you just cannot seem to help yourself, but it is to be expected from someone who lacks integrity and cannot form a coherent thought or argument to support your distorted political points of view.




    Nothing more than another lie; you can’t even be honest for something as simple as this.




    There you go again, ignoring the reality and facts so that you can trump up the notion that the only reason Bush’s poll ratings dropped from all time highs was not do to the efforts of a Liberal media and Democrats who spent every waking moment denigrating the war and the efforts the Bush Administration made to keep Americans safe.

    You can’t help yourself can you?




    Oh my, you cannot even form a complete sentence to support your warped assertions; A filmmaker who has an announced agenda and that is showing certain organizations are bad.
    It is very hard to take anything you say seriously as they are so filled with inept sentences and lies and distortions of what other say. But I am bored right now and enjoy watching you attempt to have a coherent thought.



    Another liberal rant in a vacuum of any reality or facts; what part of ending federal funding is going to end ACORN? I know you think that just saying things are so makes them so, but many, including myself rely on facts and sources to support our claims.

    Do you have anything that suggests that Acorn is now going to end because the taxpayers are no longer going to fund their partisan political agenda?



    This is what I call the circle of futility; this is where, usually a Liberal, makes a farcical statement that cannot be supported by the facts and then when called on them, jumps to the next farcical argument eventually circling back to the original farcical argument.

    You just cannot help yourself can you?



    Another lie and distortion; you just cannot help yourself can you? So whose policies do you support and whom did you vote for in the last election? Oh yes, you support a Liberal Democrat as President and his Liberal Socialist agenda yet you want to hide that by claiming you are not a Liberal? You have got to be kidding me!

    Why are you so embarrassed about being a Liberal? You should embrace it as your desperate attempts to support them using lies and distortions all but label you clearly as being an uninformed Liberal who wears your emotions on your sleeves and have no need for facts or honesty.




    It absolutely is because while you desperately attempt to argue I am a hypocrite you lie and distort what I have posted and fabricate off the topic arguments that have not been made. You are absolutely a major troll and derailing any attempt at honest debate.



    As someone famous once said; “there you go again.” You just can’t help yourself; lying is a state of mind with you.

    Here, let’s try helping you understand what a liar you really are; please post where I made this claim: “while calling Devaney a partisan hack.”

    Take your time.

    No need to take my time I'll just summarize your response:



    You can't even get your own positions correct Truth. You dismissed the investigation by devaney then claim that Acorn should be dismantled here. You're dishonest and your post stinks of partisan hackery. I'm for an investigation of ACORN so again trying to claim I'm a liberal makes you sound like you're shooting blanks again. Carry on ranting though its kind of funny to watch you ramble.
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 09-22-09 at 04:30 PM.

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You can't even get your own positions correct Truth.
    This reeks of profound irony. Your inability to comprehend what is posted won’t permit you to have a coherent honest debate.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You dismissed the investigation by devaney
    You would be wrong which appears to be a permanent state with you; I dismissed the conclusions of the report. I am hardly surprised that you are incapable of distinguishing the difference and read only what your Liberal hyper partisan blinders allow you to read.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    ...then claim that Acorn should be dismantled here.
    This is another out and out lie. Post where any of my arguments suggest Acorn should be dismantled.

    You can't help yourself; it is truly stunning and ironic.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You're dishonest and your post stinks of partisan hackery.
    This comment is beyond the pale for what defines irony considering you started this post with an outright lie; how ironic when one sees this coming from someone who lies, distorts and cannot even comprehend what is being argued because of what appears to be hyper partisan liberal hackery.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I'm for an investigation of ACORN so again trying to claim I'm a liberal makes you sound like you're shooting blanks again.
    Good lord, there aren't the words to describe the level of denial it takes for you to even make such farcical and delusional statements.

    By the way, how old are you anyway?

  7. #157
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This reeks of profound irony. Your inability to comprehend what is posted won’t permit you to have a coherent honest debate.
    I comprehend it perfectly you said Devaney had a political agenda. He didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You would be wrong which appears to be a permanent state with you; I dismissed the conclusions of the report. I am hardly surprised that you are incapable of distinguishing the difference and read only what your Liberal hyper partisan blinders allow you to read.
    How many different ways can you say the same thing? You need to relax, take a chill pill because you're coming off as overly emotional. "liberal hyper partisan blinders" same old same old. You need to get a new response generator there's only so many times you can repeat the same phrases before you look utterly ridiculous "truth"

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    This is another out and out lie. Post where any of my arguments suggest Acorn should be dismantled.

    You can't help yourself; it is truly stunning and ironic.



    This comment is beyond the pale for what defines irony considering you started this post with an outright lie; how ironic when one sees this coming from someone who lies, distorts and cannot even comprehend what is being argued because of what appears to be hyper partisan liberal hackery.
    "Hyper partisan liberal hackery" yeah because anyone who disagrees with you must be a partisan liberal hack. Now you're just being silly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Good lord, there aren't the words to describe the level of denial it takes for you to even make such farcical and delusional statements.

    By the way, how old are you anyway?
    You really can't get off the personal attacks can you? I've seen you rant through 6 straight posts to me saying the same repeated phrases and the same partisan crap. Don't you get it by now I don't play your partisan games Truth. You make an inaccurate statement I'll call you out on it. You railed against acorn and dismissed Devaney's report as being "bile" a waste of money, etc.

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You really can't get off the personal attacks can you?
    Asking you your age is now considered a personal attack? you truly are a caricature of misinformation aren't you?

    I am truly curious how old you are. Because it would say a lot about your lack of integrity, lying and distorting and inability to have a coherent debate and I would know whether or not you are even worth dealing with anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I've seen you rant through 6 straight posts to me saying the same repeated phrases and the same partisan crap.
    That is because you are incapable of having a civil honest debate; if you were, you wouldn't parse what is being said and lie about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Don't you get it by now I don't play your partisan games Truth.
    Based on your efforts to take comments out of context and then lie about them, I am doubtful you could even recognize the what truth and honesty is.

    If anything; you are engaging in this thread like a hyper partisan hack rather than someone interested in the truth, then you project this incredible lack of civility onto others.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You make an inaccurate statement I'll call you out on it.
    I am still waiting for you to even comprehend what my statements were let alone your ability to counter them with anything factual or credible.

    Instead I am witness to a barragre of personal insults about these perceived insults and partisan hackery using lies and distortions; it is stunning to say the least.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You railed against acorn
    You still can't get it right; I railed about the fact that the Government gave millions to an organization with an OBVIOUS partisan political agenda. You have yet to get the argument right or debate with anything that could be considered partially correct of coherent.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    and dismissed Devaney's report as being "bile" a waste of money, etc.
    Another lie; again it is incredible that you insert words that fit your narrow hyper partisan view in an effort to support your farcical conclusions.

    Once more, my argument had NOTHING to do with the report. It was the hysterical highly emotional rhetorical conclusions contained in the report contrary to your continued desperate efforts to lie and distort what I said.

    Your insulting lies and continued baiting and trolling really needs to cease now.

  9. #159
    Advisor Birdzeye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Coast - mid Atlantic
    Last Seen
    12-10-16 @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    341

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Your behavior is in serious need of modification, TB. You keep accusing others of doing exactly what you are guilty of doing. Why don't you start by knocking off the cheap shots.

  10. #160
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Asking you your age is now considered a personal attack? you truly are a caricature of misinformation aren't you?

    I am truly curious how old you are. Because it would say a lot about your lack of integrity, lying and distorting and inability to have a coherent debate and I would know whether or not you are even worth dealing with anymore.



    That is because you are incapable of having a civil honest debate; if you were, you wouldn't parse what is being said and lie about it.



    Based on your efforts to take comments out of context and then lie about them, I am doubtful you could even recognize the what truth and honesty is.

    If anything; you are engaging in this thread like a hyper partisan hack rather than someone interested in the truth, then you project this incredible lack of civility onto others.



    I am still waiting for you to even comprehend what my statements were let alone your ability to counter them with anything factual or credible.

    Instead I am witness to a barragre of personal insults about these perceived insults and partisan hackery using lies and distortions; it is stunning to say the least.



    You still can't get it right; I railed about the fact that the Government gave millions to an organization with an OBVIOUS partisan political agenda. You have yet to get the argument right or debate with anything that could be considered partially correct of coherent.



    Another lie; again it is incredible that you insert words that fit your narrow hyper partisan view in an effort to support your farcical conclusions.

    Once more, my argument had NOTHING to do with the report. It was the hysterical highly emotional rhetorical conclusions contained in the report contrary to your continued desperate efforts to lie and distort what I said.

    Your insulting lies and continued baiting and trolling really needs to cease now.
    Its funny everything you keep ranting about me doing you've just done yourself. There were no hysterical highly emotional rhetorical conclusions in the report. Again everything to you is highly emotional yet you're the only one being emotional here.

    The only thing stunning is how you need to get over yourself and stop making everything about you. You have refused to have an honest debate and instead call everyone a liar, liberal, partisan, emotional, etc. Chill out you're becoming a parody of yourself

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •