Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 186

Thread: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

  1. #141
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    fired cause they got caught. how many different locations? Please, open your eyes....



    Yeah ACORN the pimps of the nation :eyeroll:

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    But let's be real about this for a second...

    It's a scandal that involves ACORN and in the minds of most FoxNews viewers, ACORN isn't a far leap from the President and his "questionable ties to corruption". If this had been any other sex slave ring that was uncovered, it might not have gained so much attention. Case and point...

    I'm being sarcastic here, but why hasn't FoxNews reported on the above storyline considering it's also about teen prostitution and sex rings?

    Fact is FoxNews has made it a point to link ACORN and the President together and as such an event such as this truly becomes newsworthy.

    As I've said in another thread dealing with these hidden ACORN videos, I have no problem whatsoever with Fox or any other news agency uncovering corruption wherever is lay, but it's apparent where ACORN is concerned, FoxNews will report on anything ACORN-related because they know doing so will continue to paint the President is a very dim light. People will draw a mental connection between ACORN and the President and automatically conclude "corruption".
    Okay, are you attempting to argue that there is no connection between the President and Acorn?

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I'm not a liberal truth no matter how much you try to claim it.
    I don't care what you CLAIM you are, I can only go on your arguments and the fact that you use lies and distortions to support your uninformed highly emotional hyperbole. Your recent attempts to take my comments out of context are evidence of your lack of integrity.

    Democrats are well known for using the same despicable tactics.

    Answer this honestly; who did you vote for in the last election?

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    8 years? Again with your counting problem Bush had virtually a free pass after 9/11 until the Iraq war went south.
    I saw your amusing attempt to support your farcical claims using opinion poll data; but you seemed to ignore the falling poll ratings post 9-11 and ignore the New York Times, the Washington Posts and the DNCs assault on the Bush Administration which helped to drive Bush's polls to all time lows.

    Your credibility is beyond lacking and the notion that your desperate attempts to support Liberals as not being consistent with being a Liberal is beyond laughable.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I say ACORN should be investigated. Until that happens it looks like just a few bad eggs.
    I don't care if Acorn gets investigated and many here don't either; the issue is that Acorn is a patently partisan political organization that receives funds from the US Government. It is offensive and rightfully being ended now.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Now the irony is you claiming there's nothing to see with the Interior Department which was investigated and found ranking officials committing multiple ethical violations, doing cocaine on the job, drinking on the job, screwing around with lobbyists on the job, the deputy secretary being ordered to Jail by a federal judge and the former secretary getting nailed for ethical violations because she turned over government documents to lobbyists. You think this isn't a problem but Acorn is when they havent been investigated yet
    The irony here is that you continue to read through your "liberal" blinders what you want to read and refuse to comprehend what is being argued.

    Why must you continue trying to derail threads with arguments from other threads and not keep them there?

    Your desperate assertions about what I am claiming are patently false and attempts to lie about my positions. Why do you continue LYING in your vain attempts to support your obviously absurd partisan political positions?

    This is false: "you claiming there's nothing to see with the Interior Department"

    This is false: "You think this isn't a problem but Acorn is when they havent been investigated yet"

    So it begs the question, why do you feel compelled to lie and misrepresent what has been argued; because your arguments contain little in the way of substance, are baseless, lack facts and credible support?

  4. #144
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Hm...I suppose the fact that dozens of Catholic Priests have been indicted on child molestation and rape charges and many Catholic organizations have been subsidized by the government means that the Catholic Church is on par with Acorn. There just couldn't possibly be such a thing as a few bad apples in a big organization.

  5. #145
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Well Obama did say ACORN would help him formulate policy that would fundamentally change the Country.

    Child Prostitution in the open sure would do that

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  6. #146
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,354

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    I bet it would be the same stupid media fiasco.



    Really?


    So when Acorn has this whole child prostitution sting, it takes the MSM like cnn and MSNBC a week to pick up on the story?


    Are you saying that when some senator toe taps in an airport bathroom, it would take that same msm media a week to pick it up?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #147
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    Well Obama did say ACORN would help him formulate policy that would fundamentally change the Country.

    Child Prostitution in the open sure would do that
    What is open about people posing as a pimp and prostitute in order to get sickos on hidden video saying they will help with a child prostitution ring?

  8. #148
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,354

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Hm...I suppose the fact that dozens of Catholic Priests have been indicted on child molestation and rape charges and many Catholic organizations have been subsidized by the government means that the Catholic Church is on par with Acorn. There just couldn't possibly be such a thing as a few bad apples in a big organization.



    I think priests who do this are scum, and those who protect them are no better.


    next.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #149
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,354

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Yeah ACORN the pimps of the nation :eyeroll:



    extremist logic, how would you prefer me to respond?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #150
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,121

    Re: New Acorn Video Scandal Emerges- Employee Asks For Sex

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I think priests who do this are scum, and those who protect them are no better.


    next.
    Hm...okay.

    I think ACORN employees who do this are scum, and those who protect them are no better.

    next.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •