Page 74 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 893

Thread: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

  1. #731
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Just came down & having my first cup of coffee but found this one in 3 minutes:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I am failing to see how Wilson's outburst was in any way a racist one.
    (my emphasis)
    When I have more time I'll find more for you.
    You must have misunderstood the question.

    This is NOT evidence about Wilson's outburst, it is an opinion.

  2. #732
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    So why are you here?
    No wonder!!

    You think the purpose of DP is to provide a place to swap insults!!

    Now I understand most of your posts!

  3. #733
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    You must have misunderstood the question.

    This is NOT evidence about Wilson's outburst, it is an opinion.

    Sorry...When Alex says "In any way"...that precludes the possibility (in his mind) that Wilson's outburst was racially motivated & simply is "un-knowable" unless you're a mind reader.

  4. #734
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,706

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Sorry...When Alex says "In any way"...that precludes the possibility (in his mind) that Wilson's outburst was racially motivated & simply is "un-knowable" unless you're a mind reader.




    his outburst was no more racist than your post.


    It's also possible that you are a racist.... See in a way, I think you are one...


    (the logic as usual FAILS)
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #735
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Sorry...When Alex says "In any way"...that precludes the possibility (in his mind) that Wilson's outburst was racially motivated & simply is "un-knowable" unless you're a mind reader.
    If you don't know the difference between opinion and evidence, it is not my failing.

  6. #736
    Clown Prince of Politics
    Psychoclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hiding from the voices in my head.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,738

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Hows does anyone suspect anything??? what a silly argument.
    Most rational people have suspicions and make conclusions based on facts and evidence. If your claims can't be backed up by supporting evidence then they are baseless and worthless.

    When suspicions are based on nothing more than tingling sensation a liberal gets in their pants when they smear an opponent with the racist tag, then we've beyond being merely baseless and worthless and are now actively malicious.

    As for the quote you produced "proving" that Wilson's defenders claim he's absolutely not a racist ...

    I am failing to see how Wilson's outburst was in any way a racist one. (Emphasis mine)
    He's not saying its utterly impossible that Wilson is a racist. He's merely saying based on the facts we know right now, he fails to see how Wilson's words were in any way racist. I agree with that entirely.

    You're really just a slightly more clever version of Limt, aren't you? You take the words fo those who disagree with and twist and contort them into a strawman that doesn't exist and refuse to move away from attacking that strawman no matter how many people point out the fallacy.
    Last edited by Psychoclown; 09-18-09 at 04:37 PM.
    Slipping into madness is good for the sake of comparison - Unknown.

  7. #737
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    As usual we are off to the "Semantics Weed Forest" again.
    What is plain to anyone is that the ONLY way Alex could KNOW what was in Wilson's mind... when he (Alex) says: "I am failing to see how Wilson's outburst was in any way a racist one."....is if Alex can read minds.......How can he KNOW what Wilson was thinking?

    That's.kinda the whole point here.
    There's more evidence that Carter hates Jews than that Wilson is a racist. In fact I would go so far as to say that it has been conclusively proven that Carter hates Jews and is a Nazi collaborator.

  8. #738
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,463

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    It's just the way it is.
    That is quite a generalization to make without even an attempt to post verifiable evidence. How about a link at least for an example?
    Thank you

  9. #739
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,137
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    This is NOT evidence about Wilson's outburst, it is an opinion.
    Opinions can be "well founded" or they can be "baseless".

    From what I've seen on this thread, every single one of the opinions that were posted in agreement with Carter, lack any sort of foundation, and can only be classified one way... as "Baseless Opinion".

    Lots of people voice opinions... But only a fool voices an opinion that they can't substantiate.

    .

  10. #740
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychoclown View Post
    You're really just a slightly more clever version of Limt, aren't you? You take the words fo those who disagree with and twist and contort them into a strawman that doesn't exist and refuse to move away from attacking that strawman no matter how many people point out the fallacy.
    I don't do that but......What a perfect description of the tactic I see used here by some others!
    Dead On

Page 74 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •