Page 67 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 893

Thread: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

  1. #661
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Pardon me, but you do not matter. What you "think" is evidence remains irrelevent.

    There has plenty of submissions of Wilson's nefearious background as to his membership in the SCV and the current dynamic of that fringe organization.

    Where there is smoke, there is fire.
    Pardon me, but you have presented nothing but lying and dishonesty on this thread, so your opinions are irrelevant. And let's see as I continue reading if it continued.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #662
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I did no such thing. I never defended anyone's right to own slaves despite your deranged and desperate attempts to paint it so. I thought you were warned about this by a mod already...

    Yes, you did defend the Southern slave cultre at the time.

    Your words were clear - more than clear.

    I do not care how many times you go crying to a mod because you regret using the words you used.

    Its like the idiot who says "I think Hitler was bad but he did do some good things!" defense.

    You said it.

    Now, own up to the words you chose to employ.

    No one likes a tattle tale.

  3. #663
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Pardon me, but you have presented nothing but lying and dishonesty on this thread, so your opinions are irrelevant. And let's see as I continue reading if it continued.
    Save yourself your favouritism, because I already know the conclusion you're going to conjure up.

    I'll make it easier for you.

    You're a twit who doesn't have the ability to distinguish between attacking a poster personally, and attacking his words.

    I never personally attacked him, but I sure as hell am attacking you.

    You're the liar.

    You're the dishonest one.

    But go ahead, and do what we all know you were going to do regardless.

    But don't ever think I'm going to sit idly while you call me a liar and play favourites.
    Last edited by The_Limt; 09-17-09 at 07:26 PM.

  4. #664
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Yes, you did defend the Southern slave cultre at the time.
    No, I did not. I made no comment about slavery. None. You are a liar unless you can show me where I initiated any commentary whatsoever about slavery.

  5. #665
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Save yourself your favouritism, because I already know the conclusion you're going to conjure up.

    I'll make it easier for you.

    You're a twit who doesn't have the ability to distinguish between attacking a poster personally, and attacking his words.

    I never personally attacked him, but I sure as hell am attacking you.

    You're the liar.

    You're the dishonest one.

    But go ahead, and do what we all know you were going to do regardless.

    But don't ever think I'm going to sit idly while you call me a liar and play favourites.
    So since you said personal attacks are currency of losers, are you admitting to being a loser?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #666
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    That's the goal of Obama as well. It's all a play to the insurance companies. Obama's HC plan will make things worse and will only play towards the insurance company.
    I disagree & think the final HC reform bill (not the one Baucus is now pushing) will be much better for the average American & fine for the insurance industry too. They'll make less profit...per policy...but have a much larger customer base.
    Last edited by Devil505; 09-17-09 at 07:38 PM.

  7. #667
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Save yourself your favouritism, because I already know the conclusion you're going to conjure up.

    I'll make it easier for you.

    You're a twit who doesn't have the ability to distinguish between attacking a poster personally, and attacking his words.

    I never personally attacked him, but I sure as hell am attacking you.

    You're the liar.

    You're the dishonest one.

    But go ahead, and do what we all know you were going to do regardless.

    But don't ever think I'm going to sit idly while you call me a liar and play favourites.
    Moderator's Warning:
    Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'Poor choice. Thread banned for continued derailing and blatant trolling.

    Now, that the troll has been sent elsewhere, let's get back to the topic.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #668
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    You & I agree on some things but I do believe that the conclusive evidence that you demand could never be exhibited to such an extent that most Wilson defenders would accept it.
    Maybe I'm wrong as far as you are concerned. I think maybe you'd accept reasonable proof but....who knows for sure.
    If there's reasonable proof, fine. And I think a great number of people here would agree as well. But what's lacking is reasonable proof, so one cannot say that Wilson is a racist. No matter how badly one wants to make the claim, or how many straws they grasp, or how many personal insults they make, or how many parameters of the debate they change. Can't in any logical sense claim knowledge of Wilson's words being racially motivated. All things being equal, the most likely scenario is that his outburst was motivated by horrible partisan politics as usual.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #669
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    so one cannot say that Wilson is a racist. No matter how badly one wants to make the claim, or how many straws they grasp, or how many personal insults they make, or how many parameters of the debate they change. Can't in any logical sense claim knowledge of Wilson's words being racially motivated.
    I agree..... but the same logic demands that no one can claim that Wilson is not a racist or that his outburst was not racially motivated either. (& I've heard plenty of absolute claims to that effect by some mind readers here)
    We disagree on the "most likely" scenario but neither of us is in a position to PROVE anything.
    Last edited by Devil505; 09-17-09 at 07:37 PM.

  10. #670
    Clown Prince of Politics
    Psychoclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hiding from the voices in my head.
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,738

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I agree..... but the same logic demands that no one can claim that Wilson is not a racist or that his outburst was not racially motivated either. (& I've heard plenty of absolute claims to that effect by some mind readers here)
    We disagree on the "most likely" scenario but neither of us is in a position to PROVE anything.
    I don't recall any posts saying Wilson absolutely not a racist. The point has been there has been absolutely no proof that he is. The "evidence" offered up by some has been flimsy at best and has been exposed as being such.
    Slipping into madness is good for the sake of comparison - Unknown.

Page 67 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •