Page 60 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 893

Thread: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

  1. #591
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    I did not "lose" anything.
    jallman pounded you flatter than unborn origami and you ran away from every engagement with him or question from him.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    And yes, it is related to his outburst.

    He yelled at the President in such a disrespectful tone for the same reason he chose to vote against his own party and fly a symbol of hatred.
    So now you can see inside another person's head and tell me their reasons ?

    Sorry, this is not evidence, just more made up character assaination from a defeated political foe.

  2. #592
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Well when you have direct proof of the fire, let me know. Till then you're running off of nothing more than coincidence and supposition.
    You're right, its a coincidence Wilson voted to fly a symbol of hatred.

    Wilson just thought it looked pretty.

    It was only later that he found out its true meaning.


  3. #593
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Wilson voted to fly it because he believes in everything it stands for.
    You have proof of that? Or is this just more reckless speculation on your part.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #594
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    jallman pounded you flatter than unborn origami and you ran away from every engagement with him or question from him.



    So now you can see inside another person's head and tell me their reasons ?

    .
    Again, your childish "winning" or losing angle is quite unimaginative. Its not impressive at all. If you think Southen slave culture is ok, then go right ahead.

    I don't.

    In fact, that flag is a disgrace.

    I cant see inside his head, but when someone chooses to fly a Nazi or Confederate flag, I can sure as hell make an educated conclusion.

  5. #595
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    You're right, its a coincidence Wilson voted to fly a symbol of hatred.

    Wilson just thought it looked pretty.

    It was only later that he found out its true meaning.

    Maybe it's not viewed the way you're viewing it. Maybe despite personal feelings, his constituents wanted it. I don't know, as Devil said earlier if you profess knowledge on this then you're claiming to be a mind reader. All I do know is that you're grasping for something to prove your claim and in the process of doing so you are liberally using speculation, coincidence, and supposition.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #596
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You have proof of that? Or is this just more reckless speculation on your part.

    Playing stupid?

    You don't fly that flag because it looks "pretty."

  7. #597
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    I cant see inside his head, but when someone chooses to fly a Nazi or Confederate flag, I can sure as hell make an educated conclusion.
    That is not evidence. It is your opinion.

    Thanks for admitting you have been wrong the whole time.

  8. #598
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Maybe it's not viewed the way you're viewing it. M
    It is viewed that "I am viewing it" by 99 per cent of people all over the world.

    It is a symbol of hatred, racism and slavery.

  9. #599
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Playing stupid?

    You don't fly that flag because it looks "pretty."
    Back to personal insults again. Didn't you say that was the currency of losers? Anyway, no all I wanted is proof of your claim. Can you provide it?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #600
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    It is viewed that "I am viewing it" by 99 per cent of people all over the world.

    It is a symbol of hatred, racism and slavery.
    That is merely your opinion.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 60 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •