Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 893

Thread: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

  1. #491
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post


    How did you guess? I have a few slaves locked up in my shed but then again ... does it count if they are sex slaves?
    Would you describe the shed as difficult to get into ?

  2. #492
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    The fact that you keep insisting I'm referring to this says all that needs to be said.

    Sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "I CAN'T HEAR YOU, YOU $%&#&^#^&" isn't much of a way to go through life, chief.

    Still, it's interesting how many times you've said you're not going to "waste time" with this, yet, here you still are.
    I don't know what it is or where it's coming from but that's the second one this week that I have had to finally just drop onto my ignore list. And I rarely put anyone on ignore unless they are just so dense there's no point in trying to talk past their extra chromosome to try to get your point across.

  3. #493
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    It is a pathetic, racist point of view.
    If you cared about racism, you would address this :

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Obama's racist preachers. Obama's racist Green Jobs Czar. Obama's racist Supreme Court appointee.

    Thats where the racism claims WITH EVIDENCE are, and that is what I posted.

  4. #494
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    I have long wondered how long it would take for logic to catch up with liberal(sorry...progressive) rhetoric, and I must say....I think we are finally making progress!
    Last edited by Jackboot; 09-17-09 at 03:38 PM.

  5. #495
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Keep thinking this is about "winning." In the meantime, I will live in the real world.
    Naw, if you wanted to live in the real world, you would care about racism with real evidence. You however, prefer to make up racism about your political enemies, rather than address the documented and substantiated claims of racism on the part of your partisan brethren.

    Here's the Real Incidents if you want to turn over a new leaf :

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Obama's racist preachers. Obama's racist Green Jobs Czar. Obama's racist Supreme Court appointee.

    Thats where the racism claims WITH EVIDENCE are, and that is what I posted.

  6. #496
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    But what you've done here today is actually pretty remarkable -- you've united a number of people who usually disagree with other to the common cause of exposing how weak your debate skills are.
    Uber Pinata

  7. #497
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Many believe that the 9/11 attack was successful directly due to the ineptness of the Bush administration in:
    And those people are generally hacks, extremely partisan agenda driven people, are extremely ignorant folks...or a mix of the three.

    Making an argument that Bush's administrations actions played into it could legitimately be made. Making one that its directly due to them is absolutely asinine and strains credibility and logical thought, not to mention would make any honest and neutral person with any knowledge of national security and intellegence gathering blush at the mere thought of it. The amount of threats recieved on a daily basis is staggering, and even serious threats are hardly an uncommon thing. There was little logical true information and trying to pick one questionable thing, the planes, out of a field of hundreds of potential questionable things is like picking a needle out of a hay stack.

    Nevermind that even if you go with the "Ineptness of Bush administration" theory you still could not lay the entire blame on them as its impossible, if you're going to blame Presidents, to not lay some at the feet of Clinton and indeed a more logical and strong argument could be made to place the blame on Clinton...though those that try to put the whole of the blame on him are also being foolish. From the piss poor reactions to the 1993 bombs, the embassy bombings, the kobar tower bombings, and the USS Cole bombings...to the Gorelick Wall that cause the actual Law Enforcement and Intelligence agencies and groups within the country from sharing information that would've made putting the pieces of the puzzle together FAR more likely than anything Bush could've done...to not capitalizing on taking out the head of the organization when it was possible, one can not soley or even majoritily put the blame on the Bush Administration alone while ignoring the Clinton administrations own actions.

    No sir, you're just flat out wrong and make yourself look foolish in even trying to drum up this argument in the phony and rather pathetic disguise of you claiming that this is what others are saying to try to distance it from being your own obvious thought.

  8. #498
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    A sensible argument, worthy of a serious response:

    I believe my ideas (as to the motives of a majority of the anti-HC movement) are far more measurable & less fanciful than any others I can think of.
    Are we supposed to really believe that..after 8 years of paying for all the fiascos & wars of Bush & the GOP...with not a word about how are we gonna pay for them...That SUDDENLY the GOP is fiscally responsible???...& only when a Dem is in the WH???

    That this whole dog & pony show against HC reform isn't just to protect their masters.......Big Insurance?


    No...I think my ideas on motive are much more believable than yours, & racism is just an ugly weapon to achieve their goal of keeping the status quo.
    I think what's going on with the parties currently is partisan party politics, as per usual. No, they didn't care about spending before and some try to make it seem like they care about spending now. They don't. The Republicans and Democrats bicker and complain about the other side all the time. They aren't consistent, they rarely have valid point. That's another reason why I don't think this case with Wilson is motivated by racism. I see it as typical partisan politics.

    And Obama's HC will be a play to the insurance companies as well. The Democrats are just as bought as the Republicans. Obama knows who his "friends" are.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  9. #499
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Re-read this & other threads on this subject. Plenty has been posted already.
    I've seen a lot of coincidence and supposition, I haven't seen much in the way of actual proof.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #500
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    And those people are generally hacks, extremely partisan agenda driven people, are extremely ignorant folks...or a mix of the three.
    I didn't really get much further than this before I noticed the avatar and user title.

    Shock and awe. Shock and awe.

    Too funny.

Page 50 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •