Page 46 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 893

Thread: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

  1. #451
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    As a libertarian, I support whatever consensual relationships you care to form!
    I like that view ... would you like to join my harem?


  2. #452
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    I cannot have a discussion with someone who does not think the bondage and murder of an entire people was second to tariffs and "states rights."

    You have made yourself more than clear. You think the Southern States had a right to to enslave people, ie your "States Rights" arguments.

    You're right, I don't want to have an in-depth discussion with you.

    Because it would be a monumental waste of time
    That's all your bull**** way of deflecting from the fact that you found yourself pitted against someone who actually knows his history.

    It's ok...you can tuck tail and run. It certainly won't make me laugh at you any harder than I already am.

  3. #453
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post


    How did you guess? I have a few slaves locked up in my shed but then again ... does it count if they are sex slaves?
    Those poor bastards! What it must be like to be tortured by lectures on Liberalism each and every stinking day?!

  4. #454
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,542

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    I like that view ... would you like to join my harem?
    I'd have to ask you to join mine.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  5. #455
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I think you are wrong in that the last 200 years have shown that when Americans as a majority are made irrelevant by those who govern them, they show their ire at the ballot Box, not by violent overthrow.

    I hope you are wrong and I am right.
    How would you explain then, the civil war, and the 600,000 that died?

    Like I said, I do hope I am wrong, and you are right.

  6. #456
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    That's all your bull**** way of deflecting from the fact that you found yourself pitted against someone who actually knows his history.

    It's ok...you can tuck tail and run. It certainly won't make me laugh at you any harder than I already am.
    Keep thinking this is about "winning." In the meantime, I will live in the real world.

    Either way, your views are clear.

    The proud and noble South a victim of Northern aggression.

    It would be hilarious if it weren't so ridiculous.

  7. #457
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Considering the reasoning skills you've displayed here, you might consider asking for a refund.
    Ahhh, taking personal shots because you have nothing left in the tank.


  8. #458
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Keep thinking this is about "winning." In the meantime, I will live in the real world.

    Either way, your views are clear.

    The proud and noble South a victim of Northern aggression.

    It would be hilarious if it weren't so ridiculous.
    In the real world, or more to the point, in this country....slavery is a long settled issue.

    Sorry to intrude on your argument...

  9. #459
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Keep thinking this is about "winning." In the meantime, I will live in the real world.
    Your passport to the real world expired along with your last bottle of prescription lithium.

  10. #460
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackboot View Post
    In the real world, or more to the point, in this country....slavery is a long settled issue.

    Sorry to intrude on your argument...
    Don't worry its not an argument.

    It's one poster saying the South was proud and noble. It was fighting for States rights (the right to deny freedom to slaves), and that, in reality, the South was the victim.

Page 46 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •