Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 893

Thread: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

  1. #411
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychoclown View Post
    Of course, because no one who opposes the liberal agenda can have pure motives. Only liberals are pure of heart and care about the future of this nation. Its impossible to have an honest disagreement with the self evident truths of liberalism and big government so all opposition must either be paid for by evil corporations or be movitaved by racism.

    You're so full of yourself, it's comical.
    Hey....Didn't you get the memo?? (You're supposed to ignore my arguments since they make to much sense!!)

    Anyway...Of course it's possible to be against any agenda & have pure motives....Our side does it all the time!

    Problem here is that the HC/Insurance Industry has anything but pure motives in funding massive opposition to HC reform. Their motive is simple, ugly GREED & their trying to achieve their goal by using any tactic they can think of/pay for.

    Fear.....Misinformation...Outright Lies......& yes...even racism.
    But make no mistake....the basic motive is nothing but simple GREED.

    Love...... not hate is what's behind most opposition to HC reform.....Love of MONEY!
    Last edited by Devil505; 09-17-09 at 02:47 PM.

  2. #412
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Posted irresponsibly by Jallman

    That's because it's a true and correct defense. (Speaking of slavery and the civil war)

    The flag represents rebellion against unfair economic aggression (The south is the victim) by the northern states, the pride the south (The pride in defending slavery as an institution) has... and the bravery of the men who died trying to protect the sovereignty of the states (the bravery of the men protecting the right to deny freedom to slaves) ...
    Those are your words.

    They are anything but brave, and they shouldn't have any pride for their defense of the indefensible.
    Last edited by The_Limt; 09-17-09 at 02:44 PM.

  3. #413
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Whats hilarious is that I have a poster on my right hand acting like he is a FOX news reporter, coming at me with loaded, biased questions and then wondering why I won't answer them.

    And on my left hand, I have a poster who thinks that slavery as an institution was ok, and that the South was actually "the victim" of Northern aggression.

    Too freakin funny.
    No what is truly hilarious is your desperate attempts to avoid any honest intellectual debate with your nonsensical theatrics and uninformed absolutely laughable opinions that you substitute for facts. It requires one to slip into hip waders because your BS gets so deep.

    This is why I have to laugh when forum members actually attempt to engage you in debate. It always amounts to nothing more than a wander in the circle of futility where you spew an uninformed claim, then when called on it jump to the next uninformed claim only to circle back to the original uninformed claim starting the circle over again.

    I guess some on this forum are so bored they actually like illustrating your complete lack of intellectual capacity and make sport of wallowing in the circle of futility with you.

    With you, there truly is no "LIMIT" to your nonsense.

  4. #414
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    yes...even racism.
    Sorry Charlie. The Racism is on the other side of the fence. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Obama's racist preachers. Obama's racist Green Jobs Czar. Obama's racist Supreme Court appointee.

    Thats where the racism claims WITH EVIDENCE are, and that is what I posted.

  5. #415
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    No what is truly hilarious is your desperate attempts to avoid any honest intellectual debate with your nonsensical theatrics and uninformed absolutely laughable opinions that you substitute for facts. It requires one to slip into hip waders because your BS gets so deep.

    This is why I have to laugh when forum members actually attempt to engage you in debate. It always amounts to nothing more than a wander in the circle of futility where you spew an uninformed claim, then when called on it jump to the next uninformed claim only to circle back to the original uninformed claim starting the circle over again.

    I guess some on this forum are so bored they actually like illustrating your complete lack of intellectual capacity and make sport of wallowing in the circle of futility with you.

    With you, there truly is no "LIMIT" to your nonsense.
    Hey look jallman!

    Yet another poster comes out of the woodshed to come to your rescue! You're a real life babe of the woods.

    Maybe he can remind all of us how noble, proud and victimized the Southern slavery culture was!

  6. #416
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Maybe we're not "saving" Jallman from anything.

    Perhaps we are attending his birthday party and you are the Pinata.

  7. #417
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Sorry Charlie. The Racism is on the other side of the fence. . .
    ....I see you've already given up on your latest tactic!

    (no one here is any good at chess, eh?)

  8. #418
    Clown Prince of Politics
    Psychoclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hiding from the voices in my head.
    Last Seen
    11-25-17 @ 12:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,738

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Hey....Didn't you get the memo?? (You're supposed to ignore my arguments since they make to much sense!!)

    Anyway...Of course it's possible to be against any agenda & have pure motives....Our side does it all the time!

    Problem here is that the HC/Insurance Industry has anything but pure motives in funding massive opposition to HC reform. Their motive is simple, ugly GREED & their trying to achieve their goal by using any tactic they can think of/pay for.

    Fear.....Misinformation...Outright Lies......& yes...even racism.
    But make no mistake....the basic motive is nothing but simple GREED.

    Love...... not hate is what's behind most opposition to HC reform.....Love of MONEY!
    Translation: I'm going to smear my opponents instead of actually debate with them.
    Slipping into madness is good for the sake of comparison - Unknown.

  9. #419
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Anyway...Of course it's possible to be against any agends & have pure motives....Our side does it all the time!

    Problem here is that the HC/Insurance Industry has anything but pure motives in funding massive opposition to HC reform. Their motive is simple, ugly GREED & their trying to achieve their goal by using any tactic they can think of/pay for.

    Fear.....Misinformation...Outright Lies......& yes...even racism.
    But make no mistake....the basic motive is nothing but simple GREED.

    Love not hate is what's behind most opposition to HC reform.....Love of MONEY!
    ...because you say so.

    I am amused that amassing profits for the benefit of shareholders, beneficiaries and payment of wages and taxes is now an evil thing.

    Have any of you well meaning, but patently uninformed economically challenged Liberals thought about how all those taxes for all your beloved Government welfare programs will get paid for if no one makes any profits anymore?

    Here’s a clue for you and the other well meaning Liberals; you are engaging into nothing more than hyperbolic demagoguery when you attempt to impugn an industry as being evil for the simple fact that you are uninformed about how economies function and work and seek to do this for purely partisan purposes.

    Main Entry: hyperbole hI-!pur-bu-(+)lE
    Pronunciation: \ hī-ˈpər-bə-(ˌ)lē \
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Latin, from Greek hyperbolē excess, hyperbole, hyperbola, from hyperballein to exceed, from hyper- + ballein to throw - More at - devil
    Date: 15th century

    Results
    15th century extravagant exaggeration (as “mile-high ice-cream cones”)


    Main Entry: demagogue !de-mu-+g@g
    Pronunciation: \ ˈde-mə-ˌgäg \
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Greek dēmagōgos, from dēmos people (perhaps akin to Greek daiesthai to divide) + agōgos leading, from agein to lead - More at - tide, agent
    Date: 1648
    Results

    1. a leader who makes use of popular prejudices and false claims and promises in order to gain power

  10. #420
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Jimmy Carter: Wilson comments 'based on racism'

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychoclown View Post
    Translation: I'm going to smear my opponents instead of actually debate with them.
    Who am I smearing??...Joe Wilson??...John Boehner??....Rush Limbaugh??....Insurance Company execs??

Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •