Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 143

Thread: You lie! Wilson shouts; tourists stay out?

  1. #41
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: You lie! Wilson shouts; tourists stay out?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Do you know that he drank regularly like Teddy Kennedy, or only at state events acting as the President? He made it clear many times that he stopped drinking, that doesn't mean he doesn't oblige his duties as President. Now are you done with this bull****? I am.
    That wasn't the original statement and you know it. The original statement talked about him not drinking in the last 8 years. I'm sorry but having a drink counts as drinking in the past 8 years by any standard. He made it clear he stopped yet he still drank so was he lying?

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: You lie! Wilson shouts; tourists stay out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post

    My questions were first, Dodger.
    Yes they were....

    Offensive to many people, unrelated to the topic, & quite revealing, but.....Indeed they were FIRST!

    Congrats....You won the race.....I guess???

  3. #43
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: You lie! Wilson shouts; tourists stay out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    IF you really care about racism, What about Obama's preacher ?

    IF you really care about racism, What about the racism in the inaugural benediction ?

    IF you really care about racism, What about Sotomayor's racist comments ?

    IF you really care about racism, What about the appointment of Van Jones and his racist remarks ?

    IF you really care about racism, What about the ranking Senatorial Democrat being a former KKK Exalted Cyclops ? You Know Byrd, the former KKK member is 3rd in line for the presidency and on the 4 most powerful committees in Congress, RIGHT ?

    You can prove your racism chops goin after these fellows, then I'll give ya a crack at Wilson.

    Okay so how exactly do these compare to Wilson's personal beliefs and Obama's personal beliefs. The topic was about Wilson not about people Obama knows we're not playing $10,000 pyramid

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: You lie! Wilson shouts; tourists stay out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Offensive to many people
    Oh really, in what way ? Are you offended that someone might question what a former Klansman is doing 3rd in line for the presidency ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    , unrelated to the topic,
    YOU brought racism into the topic, so don't cry when I clobber you with it.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Arrow Re: You lie! Wilson shouts; tourists stay out?

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Okay so how exactly do these compare to Wilson's personal beliefs and Obama's personal beliefs.
    Well lets see. Out of my five questions, 4 are about Obama appointees with known racist statements on the record. Got the same level of evidence on Wilson ?

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: You lie! Wilson shouts; tourists stay out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Oh really, in what way ? Are you offended that someone might question what a former Klansman is doing 3rd in line for the presidency ?
    Answer my 2 questions first if you want me to answer those.
    (This position is not negotiable, btw)

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Arrow Re: You lie! Wilson shouts; tourists stay out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Answer my 2 questions first if you want me to answer those.
    (This position is not negotiable, btw)
    Why would I care. I completely discreditted your attempted racism smear.

    You. Ran. Away.

    It is completely obvious that you don't care about racism, you care about smearing Joe Wilson.
    If you cared about racism one whit, you would be trying to get the former Klansman out of the line of presidential succession.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: You lie! Wilson shouts; tourists stay out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Why would I care. I completely discreditted your attempted racism smear.

    You. Ran. Away.

    It is completely obvious that you don't care about racism, you care about smearing Joe Wilson.
    If you cared about racism one whit, you would be trying to get the former Klansman out of the line of presidential succession.
    I suggest you try to calm yourself down a bit.
    (some say breathing into a paper bag works wonders)

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: You lie! Wilson shouts; tourists stay out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I suggest you try to calm yourself down a bit.
    (some say breathing into a paper bag works wonders)
    Zero Content = Baiting

    You can't answer the questions you ran away from so you resort to violating forum rules.

  10. #50
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: You lie! Wilson shouts; tourists stay out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Well lets see. Out of my five questions, 4 are about Obama appointees with known racist statements on the record. Got the same level of evidence on Wilson ?
    Let's try this again. What does people Obama knows have to do with his person believes? The thread is about Wilson if you want to talk about Obama's belief talk about Obama not people he knows.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •