Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

  1. #31
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by P/N View Post
    Anyone who gets their news from just one source is an idiot. I've said this over and over again. You have to look at all sides if you want the truth. FOX News has an angle and an agenda to push, as does CNN, MSNBC, ETC... Simply watching MSNBC because you are a liberal doesn't mean that you are getting the truth. Simply watching FOX News because you are a conservative doesn't mean that you are getting the truth. The problems begin when media outlets refuse to cover the news because it goes against their agenda, which is what we have seen with the Van Jones issue, the ACORN issue, etc... The media is supposed to be the watchdogs over government. We saw the likes of MSNBC and CNN go after the Bush administration while FOX pretty much gave a pass, and the left mocked FOX for this. Now that the tables have turned and it is FOX going after the Obama administration and the MSNBC's and CNN's giving the pass, where is the mockery of MSNBC and CNN from the left? Nowhere, they still mock FOX. Funny how the hypocrisy is crystal clear when one is a realist.
    It seems to me that some people watch certain networks in order to hear what they wantto hear and not to get the truth.

    There are people that I know who cannot distinguish between news and what Saun Vannity, KIETH UBBERMAN, Glenn Wreck, and Rachel Madcow do.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  2. #32
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by P/N View Post
    What on earth does ACORN have to do with Halliburton? Can we try to stay on topic just once? But since you brought Halliburton up, if you were so concerned about Halliburton, shouldn't you be just as concerned with ACORN and SEIU? Or would that be hypocritical of you to have issue with one and not the other? Of course it would, but I'll let you figure it out.

    DeeJayH misspoke regarding the 8.5 billion dollar figure. ACORN stands to gain a portion of the 8.5 billion figure set aside for community organizations in the stimulus bill (again, written with the help of SEIU). SEIU and ACORN just happen to share offices with each other, coincidence since both of these groups have the President's ear on an almost daily basis? I think not.
    What on earth does Acorn have to do with someone getting shot? Can we try to stay on topic just once? I didn't say I was concerned its just if you were so concerned about some supposed bias towards acorn then why weren't you concerned when the vice president was profiting as well as his former company for military contracts it received? Seems a little one sided.

    You still didn't answer my question. Deejay originally said they got 8.5 billion in the stimulus. So I asked do you have proof of that. So now do you have proof that ACORN stands to gain any of that figure or are you just speculating?

  3. #33
    Guru
    Morality Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    . . . anybody who ever claims the media in general is partisan one way or the other has a victim complex and probably should be scorned for it.

    Anyway, while I can't say a high school is a good place to show such grotesque images, death was a pretty steep and unfair penalty.

  4. #34
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by P/N View Post
    Van Jones is a self avowed communist. These are his own words:

    East Bay Express | News | The New Face of Environmentalism


    Oops! So either you are lying by saying that he isn't a communist, you are simply misinformed, or you didn't do any research to disprove the FACT that he is a communist.

    ACORN has been linked for years to voter fraud. Our problem with ACORN has existed long before Barack Obama was even a US Senator, let alone a candidate for POTUS.

    ACORN Workers Indicted For Alleged Voter Fraud - Politics News Story - KMBC Kansas City

    Criminal charges filed against ACORN, two employees - Las Vegas Sun

    11 accused of faking voter registration cards in Miami-Dade - Breaking News - MiamiHerald.com

    YouTube - FOXNews Story on Voter Fraud in Missouri

    I'll accept your apology whenever you are ready to provide it.

    You will not get any apologybecasue none is warranted. I am still verifying what you posted about the Jones guy. I never defneded ACORN and Acorn isn't my issue. You and others ae trying to tie Obama to ACORN in order to demeane him.

    As for Jones was he eve amemeber of the Comminist PARTYor at least the International Workers PARTY? Or did he just say what he said as people said "we are all blh blg blh today when they are ryingto comeseratewith some aeathquake victims or soemthing. BTW Iam am not defending what Jones said but wold be besttotake inthe context thatit was said in.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  5. #35
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by P/N View Post
    Van Jones is a self avowed communist. These are his own words:

    East Bay Express | News | The New Face of Environmentalism


    Oops! So either you are lying by saying that he isn't a communist, you are simply misinformed, or you didn't do any research to disprove the FACT that he is a communist.

    ACORN has been linked for years to voter fraud. Our problem with ACORN has existed long before Barack Obama was even a US Senator, let alone a candidate for POTUS.

    ACORN Workers Indicted For Alleged Voter Fraud - Politics News Story - KMBC Kansas City

    Criminal charges filed against ACORN, two employees - Las Vegas Sun

    11 accused of faking voter registration cards in Miami-Dade - Breaking News - MiamiHerald.com

    YouTube - FOXNews Story on Voter Fraud in Missouri

    I'll accept your apology whenever you are ready to provide it.

    Several of your stories seem not to know the difference between voter registration fraud and voter fraud. You have workers who were turned in by ACORN to the government and fired. You do know that acorn has to report all registration cards even those that look suspicious when they turn them in? The reason you hear about these stories is because acorn turned the cards over according to the law. Now for voter fraud to actually occur all these fake voters would have to actually show up and try to vote. Now there's a difference between what ACORN did and what other companies who got sued for fraud because they were throwing out valid voter registration cards by party.

    Investigation into Trashed Voter Registrations - Las Vegas Now

    Now one actually can sway an election while the other can't. Can you guess which one?

  6. #36
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Morality Games View Post
    . . . anybody who ever claims the media in general is partisan one way or the other has a victim complex and probably should be scorned for it.

    Anyway, while I can't say a high school is a good place to show such grotesque images, death was a pretty steep and unfair penalty.
    I don't think any rational person agrees with the murder of the apparent idiot as many so called "pro-life" people cheered the death of that doctor who was mudered in his church by a so called pro-lifer.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  7. #37
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Several of your stories seem not to know the difference between voter registration fraud and voter fraud. You have workers who were turned in by ACORN to the government and fired. You do know that acorn has to report all registration cards even those that look suspicious when they turn them in? The reason you hear about these stories is because acorn turned the cards over according to the law. Now for voter fraud to actually occur all these fake voters would have to actually show up and try to vote. Now there's a difference between what ACORN did and what other companies who got sued for fraud because they were throwing out valid voter registration cards by party.

    Investigation into Trashed Voter Registrations - Las Vegas Now

    Now one actually can sway an election while the other can't. Can you guess which one?

    This is wayoff topic but that guy just yaps about ACORN becasue helike to tar and feather President Obama.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  8. #38
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    How about you stop wearing those tin foil hats becasue I understand that they are very harfull to a persons mental health.

    SEIU - what that be ? South Eastern Illonois University !!! Sounds like a very Un-American school becaause isn't Illonois a foreign name ? Like an Indian name or something ? Like Iroquis ?? Can't be too carefull with them foreign names you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Do you have proof that ACORN is getting 8.5 billion in stimulus cash? Links please?

    How come the media didn't look closely at Haliburton as they are at ACORN. Even though Haliburton gave our troops bad food and water and built substandard facilities that harmed our own troops. Nevermind Cheney's stock being worth nothing before he entered office and his stocks being worth millions when he left office.
    guess things have not made it to the HuffPo. maybe you should tune into news sources that do not spoon feed you what you want to hear.
    kind of like what you accuse the right of doing, I don't know, about every ****ing day of your partisan hack life

    but feel free to use what info i have access to. it is a google search and here are the resulst you can cherry pick from. Don't forget all the money the corrupt or was going to get helping out with the next Census which it has now lost as a result of the public limelight

    [ame=http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1DVCB_enUS339US340&aq=0&oq=ACorn+stim ulus+m&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=acorn+stimulus+money]acorn stimulus money - Google Search[/ame]

    in case you missed it

    [ame=http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1DVCB_enUS339US340&aq=0&oq=ACorn+stim ulus+m&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=acorn+stimulus+money]acorn stimulus money - Google Search[/ame]

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  9. #39
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Several of your stories seem not to know the difference between voter registration fraud and voter fraud. You have workers who were turned in by ACORN to the government and fired. You do know that acorn has to report all registration cards even those that look suspicious when they turn them in? The reason you hear about these stories is because acorn turned the cards over according to the law. Now for voter fraud to actually occur all these fake voters would have to actually show up and try to vote. Now there's a difference between what ACORN did and what other companies who got sued for fraud because they were throwing out valid voter registration cards by party.

    Investigation into Trashed Voter Registrations - Las Vegas Now

    Now one actually can sway an election while the other can't. Can you guess which one?
    keep making excuses instead of keeping an eye on the big picture in case it is systemic as opposed to isolated incidences. That always works in the long run

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  10. #40
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    guess things have not made it to the HuffPo. maybe you should tune into news sources that do not spoon feed you what you want to hear.
    kind of like what you accuse the right of doing, I don't know, about every ****ing day of your partisan hack life

    but feel free to use what info i have access to. it is a google search and here are the resulst you can cherry pick from. Don't forget all the money the corrupt or was going to get helping out with the next Census which it has now lost as a result of the public limelight

    acorn stimulus money - Google Search

    in case you missed it

    acorn stimulus money - Google Search
    Aww more hackery. Sorry I don't read the huffpo so unless you have something more substantial than republican blogs talking about Acorn supposedly receiving money. I'd say this is just about as credible as the claim of the bullet train from disneyland to the bunny ranch.

    This is what you originally said: "How about they get looked at closer because they are getting $8.5 BILLION in stimulus cash?"

    You said they're getting stimulus funding. That's a pretty definitive statement and not as speculative as your blog sources on the google. Factcheck already disputed this claim:

    The Stimulus Bill and ACORN | FactCheck.org

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •