Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

  1. #11
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    No, because abortionist scum like to kill babies, it doesn't fit their profile. An abortionist killing a prolifer would be like a pedophile rapist raping a woman in her 40s or PETA throwing paint on people wearing leather outside a Sturgis Motorcycle Rally when their target is little old ladies and other weak people. Its possible, if they have no problem with babies being killed then they might nit have a problem with adults being killed. Most likely the pro-lifer probably did something other than speak out against child killing to warrant his death.
    I read some more reprost on this and there is nothingthere about anyone
    speaking out against child killing. The story was about someone who was displaying very graphic anti- abortion posters. Where did you read anything about "child killing" ? Are you reading some other story.
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 09-12-09 at 01:47 PM.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    I read some more reprost on this and there is nothingthere about anyone
    speaking out against child killing. The story was about someone who was displaying very graphic anti- abortion posters. Where did you read anything about "child killing" ?
    You may have misunderstood; what James seems to be saying is that we prochoicers enjoy killing children so much that he doubts we'd kill an adult. It doesn't fit our profile. it would be like a pedophile raping a middle-aged lady, if pedophilia were illegal and socially-sanctioned.
    It's like, why bother killing an adult when what we really get off on is killing children, and we can do it cheaply (if not for free), and without facing any social or legal repercussions?

    That was the point James was trying to make.

    What he fails to understand is that we get extra points for killing victims who are unrelated to us.


  3. #13
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Seen
    12-22-09 @ 02:59 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    680

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    So will ACLU take this "hate crime" !

  4. #14
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke[MaxX] View Post
    It is pretty fun how Fox News is trying to sensationalize it as if the guy was targeted because he was anti-abortion.
    People who don't think the Conservative Media is biased are kidding themselves.
    and yet only fools on the left think the people on the right do not see the right leaning bias in Fox News, nor does those on the left seem to notice the overwhelming bias to the left that has existed for longer than Fox

    case in point :
    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    You can count on Faux News to be consistently biased. I get a big laugh at the majority of the rightwing who thiks that the maintstream media was biased against Bush when they were only reportingthe truth. FAUX NEWS usually will not know the truthit it tripped over it.

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  5. #15
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,351
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Owosso shooting leaves residents dealing with aftermath of double homicide - MLive.com

    Harlan J. Drake, 33, was charged Friday afternoon with premeditated murder in the slayings of anti-abortion activist James Pouillon and gravel pit owner Mike Fuoss. One of the shootings happened in front of the high school as students arrived for class, and the other six miles away at Fuoss Gravel in Owosso Township.
    I don't condone murder, and I think this whole thing is a tragedy. There is no excuse for what happened. I do want to say though that holding up graphic signs of aborted fetus's outside a school makes Pouillon a complete asshole.

  6. #16
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by P/N View Post
    What a ridiculous comment, seriously. One media outlet (FOX) does not make the media "Conservative". Media is by-and-large liberal.

    If the media was so conservative, why have they been silent on Van Jones (a communist) and the ACORN scandal.

    FAIL
    I hate Communist with a passion for personal reasons since both of my Grandfathers were sent to Siberia becasue they owned "too much"/ Owned a bsiness" but where is your evidence that Jones is a Communists? I have read about ACORN in the media but why is ACORN such a concern that it's foibles need to to highlighted any more than any other organization that has gotten into trouble? Is your fixation on ACORN because President Obama long before he was President was an atttorney that worked with them? If your have that fixation then Dick Cheney should be in jail because of his business connections that the Bush administration helepd.

    It seems as though you attack the un-Republicans for any accusation but give the Rpublicans a pass on anything.

    What no fairness!!!!

    ps I really thing that that anyone who labels a person, a party, or a policy as Communist when it is not is doing the world a great harm since that dimishes the eveil that is real Communisn and makes the real Comminists less idenifiable as the evil scum that they are. I hate to say but I feel so strongly about false accusation that I beleive anyone who does that is an A-hole .
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 09-12-09 at 04:37 PM.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  7. #17
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Owosso shooting leaves residents dealing with aftermath of double homicide - MLive.com



    I don't condone murder, and I think this whole thing is a tragedy. There is no excuse for what happened. I do want to say though that holding up graphic signs of aborted fetus's outside a school makes Pouillon a complete asshole.
    Totally agree that this in not a tragedy it is murder by an apparent whckjob and I agree completely that guy holding up "aborted fetus's outside a school " makes theat guy a permanent resident on the planet of pertpetual assholes.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  8. #18
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    I hate Communist with a passion for personal reasons since both of my Grandfathers were sent to Siberia becasue they owned "too much"/ Owned a bsiness" but where is your evidence that Jones is a Communists? I have read about ACORN in the media but why is ACORN such a concern that it's foibles need to to highlighted any more than any other organization that has gotten into trouble? Is your fixation on ACORN because President Obama long before he was President was an atttorney that worked with them? If your have that fixation then Dick Cheney should be in jail because of his business connections that the Bush administration helepd.

    It seems as though you attack the un-Republicans for any accusation but give the Rpublicans a pass on anything.

    What no fairness!!!!

    ps I really thing that that anyone who labels a person, a party, or a policy as Communist when it is not is doing the world a great harm since that dimishes the eveil that is real Communisn and makes the real Comminists less idenifiable as the evil scum that they are. I hate to say but I feel so strongly about false accusation that I beleive anyone who does that is an A-hole .
    how about the fact that ACORN gets looked at closer because the President is associated with it, and he tried to make them part of the Census. How about they get looked at closer because they are getting $8.5 BILLION in stimulus cash?

    how about the fact that barry plans on fundamentally changing america and plans on implementing it with the help of ACORN & SEIU

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  9. #19
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    how about the fact that ACORN gets looked at closer because the President is associated with it, and he tried to make them part of the Census. How about they get looked at closer because they are getting $8.5 BILLION in stimulus cash?

    how about the fact that barry plans on fundamentally changing america and plans on implementing it with the help of ACORN & SEIU
    How about you stop wearing those tin foil hats becasue I understand that they are very harfull to a persons mental health.

    SEIU - what that be ? South Eastern Illonois University !!! Sounds like a very Un-American school becaause isn't Illonois a foreign name ? Like an Indian name or something ? Like Iroquis ?? Can't be too carefull with them foreign names you know.
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 09-12-09 at 10:08 PM.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  10. #20
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    how about the fact that ACORN gets looked at closer because the President is associated with it, and he tried to make them part of the Census. How about they get looked at closer because they are getting $8.5 BILLION in stimulus cash?

    how about the fact that barry plans on fundamentally changing america and plans on implementing it with the help of ACORN & SEIU
    Do you have proof that ACORN is getting 8.5 billion in stimulus cash? Links please?

    How come the media didn't look closely at Haliburton as they are at ACORN. Even though Haliburton gave our troops bad food and water and built substandard facilities that harmed our own troops. Nevermind Cheney's stock being worth nothing before he entered office and his stocks being worth millions when he left office.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •