Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 374

Thread: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

  1. #361
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    No, its not. What is obvious is your complete inability to show evidence of the claims you make about me. Its part of a pattern of not being able to answer direct questions, or running away from them, as you were doing on pages 23, 24 m and 25 of this very thread.
    Yeah it is. I've showed evidence over and over again. You seem to want everyone to answer your questions while you ignore their questions. Repeatedly I've asked you questions you've ignored only to come back saying you won't answer mine until I answer yours and when I answer yours you still refuse to answer mine. It's obvious by now that you can't debate but instead decide to make up your own definitions for words. Like for instance a lie. When someone says one thing and it takes a certain condition to be true and that said condition hasn't happened yet you weasel your way around and try to redefine the condition. Then you go on and on about the SAVE program which you've already conceded doesn't even work as if its some do all end all procedure.

    We know you hate immigrants, its obvious by now but really how much of your money are you willing to spend to get rid of them?

  2. #362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Repeatedly I've asked you questions you've ignored only to come back saying you won't answer mine until I answer yours and when I answer yours you still refuse to answer mine.
    Your litany of complaints is tedious. You ran away from my question for three straight pages in the "pg 24" region, so enjoy your glass house.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    It's obvious by now that you can't debate but instead decide to make up your own definitions for words.
    Sorry pal, it is YOU who uses Semantic Antics and Timetravel to try and escape the facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    We know you hate immigrants, its obvious by now but really how much of your money are you willing to spend to get rid of them?
    I deplore illegal aliens.

    What the law costs to enforce is what I will spend.

  3. #363
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Your litany of complaints is tedious. You ran away from my question for three straight pages in the "pg 24" region, so enjoy your glass house.
    I ran from nothing I asked you questions several times earlier than page 24 and you avoided it and then wanted everyone to answer your questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Sorry pal, it is YOU who uses Semantic Antics and Timetravel to try and escape the facts.
    There's nothing semantic about it. I had to explain things to you because apparently you have a problem with the dictionary definition of what a lie is. So I broke it down to you with context and you still failed to understand. Even a 3 year old could have understood where the truth lays but you, no you ignore it because you want to believe what you want to believe. There was no time travel. When someone says something about health care reform efforts and how people say they could insure illegals it would take illegals getting insured for him to be a liar. You were speculating on something that didn't happen. So again it is you trying to weasel your way around the definition of the word Lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    I deplore illegal aliens.

    What the law costs to enforce is what I will spend.
    Okay give me all your money and I'll put it towards kicking out illegals

  4. #364
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    There's nothing semantic about it.
    Sure there was. You were squirmin around with "draft bill" and "finalized bill", and I stopped all your semantic antics with "THE THING".

    But none of it got you out of the fact that Obama lied, on Wednesday, about what was or was not in "THE THING" on Wednesday.

  5. #365
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Sure there was. You were squirmin around with "draft bill" and "finalized bill", and I stopped all your semantic antics with "THE THING".

    But none of it got you out of the fact that Obama lied, on Wednesday, about what was or was not in "THE THING" on Wednesday.
    I was calling a spade a spade. Until it comes out of committee it is a draft bill. Obviously you have no idea how bills are created and how a law becomes a law. I was calling it exactly what it was. I know language is something that is hard for you to understand. There was nothing semantical about it I called it what it was and you got all uptight.

    No Obama didn't lie no matter how much you try to change the definition of the word it doesn't make you anymore correct than you were a few weeks ago when you lied. In order for it to be a lie illegal aliens would have had to have gotten insurance between then and now under the health reform efforts which still have yet to be completed. So because they haven't gotten insured by it you just continue looking clueless.

  6. #366
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Sure there was. You were squirmin around with

    Look Voidwar....We are not in the Basement here so why must you add insults & personal attacks to most of your posts?
    They do nothing to bolster your argument but simply detract from it instead.

  7. #367
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I was calling a spade a spade. Until it comes out of committee it is a draft bill. Obviously you have no idea how bills are created and how a law becomes a law. I was calling it exactly what it was. I know language is something that is hard for you to understand. There was nothing semantical about it I called it what it was and you got all uptight.
    I already burned you down on this. . .

    Your attempt to call it a "draft bill" is your semantic antics.

    I defeated them with my all inclusive term "THE THING".

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    No Obama didn't lie no matter how much you try to change the definition of the word it doesn't make you anymore correct than you were a few weeks ago when you lied. In order for it to be a lie illegal aliens would have had to have gotten insurance between then and now under the health reform efforts which still have yet to be completed. So because they haven't gotten insured by it you just continue looking clueless.
    I already burned you down on this as well . . .

    Your attempt at time travel is just as easily defeated.

    Obama lied, ON WEDNESDAY, about what was or was not in "THE THING", ON WEDNESDAY.

  8. #368
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    I already burned you down on this. . .

    Your attempt to call it a "draft bill" is your semantic antics.

    I defeated them with my all inclusive term "THE THING".
    Its not semantics I'm calling it what it is. Your "inclusive term" is just more of you not understanding how laws are made. Your use of the term thing would destroy your own argument as you think it includes the term finalized bill or law. Now if this thing was passed and Illegal aliens got coverage then his statement would be a lie. Since neither has happened it is not a lie. I know that's hard for your to understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    I already burned you down on this as well . . .
    Only in your own little world of imagination

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Your attempt at time travel is just as easily defeated.
    Not time travel, calling it what it is. I know the facts are stubborn things in your book and you don't seem to have any concept of the english language. Again in order for his statement to be false Illegal aliens would have had to get insurance through his reform efforts which have not happened yet. So again you're wrong no matter how many times you stomp your foot up and down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Obama lied, ON WEDNESDAY, about what was or was not in "THE THING", ON WEDNESDAY.
    No he didn't lie. Illegal aliens have not got insurance through his reform efforts which have yet to pass. Because they haven't got insurance his statement is not a lie and just keeps making you look desperate. You can't keep redefining words to suit your purpose.

  9. #369
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Arrow Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Its not semantics I'm calling it what it is. Your "inclusive term" is just more of you not understanding how laws are made.
    BULL. Your semantic antics was you squirming around trying to act like a bill can't be lied about before it is a done deal. What is in "THE THING", right at that moment, is certainly a thing that can be lied about, and your attempts to add terms like "draft" and "finalized" were BULL attempts on your part to squirm out of that fact. Your semantic antics were destroyed by "THE THING".

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Not time travel, calling it what it is.
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Again in order for his statement to be false Illegal aliens would have had to get insurance through his reform efforts which have not happened yet.
    Bull. Your same squirming tried to move the time to some other time than WEDNESDAY. No Time Travel for you. Obama lied, ON WEDNESDAY about what was or was not in "THE THING" ON WEDNESDAY.

    All of your commentary about ANY other time than that Wednesday, is you attempting to time travel out of when the lie happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    So again you're wrong no matter how many times you stomp your foot up and down.
    I'm certainly not wrong, and you are certainly under my stomping foot.

  10. #370
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    BULL. Your semantic antics was you squirming around trying to act like a bill can't be lied about before it is a done deal. What is in "THE THING", right at that moment, is certainly a thing that can be lied about, and your attempts to add terms like "draft" and "finalized" were BULL attempts on your part to squirm out of that fact. Your semantic antics were destroyed by "THE THING".
    No bull again you don't seem to understand how the english language works. You seem to be focusing on something totally unrelated. Again if one says that illegal aliens would be insured by the reform efforts and Obama says that's wrong. Obama is not lying because in order for him to lie about the reform efforts illegal aliens would have had to be insured. I know this is difficult for you. You are trying to redefine what the meaning of lie is to fit your political purpose. You're trying to call something that hasn't happened a lie. I'm not trying to redefine what something is like you are. I was calling it what it is. No squirming here. You keep trying to get around the fact that for it to be a lie illegal immigrants would have had to get insurance which none have yet under the reform efforts. Keep believing in your head that somehow your "thing" defeats the purpose when in fact your all inclusive term destroys your own argument.


    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Bull. Your same squirming tried to move the time to some other time than WEDNESDAY. No Time Travel for you. Obama lied, ON WEDNESDAY about what was or was not in "THE THING" ON WEDNESDAY.

    All of your commentary about ANY other time than that Wednesday, is you attempting to time travel out of when the lie happened.
    No bull. Its not some other time people saying his reform efforts would insure illegals were banking on something that hasn't happened. Again in order for his statement to be false Illegals would have to have gotten insurance. The only part of your statement that was true is that he said that speech on that Wednesday but no illegals have gotten insurance, and the health reform efforts haven't come to fruition. No matter how much you wish and will for your statements to be true void, they are not so quit pretending and admit you're wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    I'm certainly not wrong, and you are certainly under my stomping foot.
    You most certainly are. You're trying to redefine what the word LIE means and you're trying to redefine reality here. I'm not the one jumping up and down calling someone a liar like you are Void. You're wrong your statements are wrong and thusly have been proven wrong. You can't get out of the fact that for his statement to be a lie illegal aliens would have to have gotten insurance from the reform efforts. Again you can't prove which part of his statement is a lie so you just keep repeating ad nauseum that he "lied"

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •