Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 374

Thread: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

  1. #351
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Lets go with a dodge sprinter average cost new $38,580.
    Why the hell would I buy new vans ? ? ? ?

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Now hiring all the personel lets say 1 for every 3 immigrants.
    You think it takes one guy a year and a half to deport 3 people ?

    Who hasn't thought this thru again ?

    My rough sketch was off the cuff, but your objections are see - thru silly.

    It isn't about money, its about enforcing the law.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    But you're okay with the higher taxes for something that doesn't personall affect you
    It affects all of us in the U.S.

  2. #352
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Again if you're forgotten something its hard for me to pull something out of thin air
    Pull it from the same place you pull your accusations.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Searched quite a few of your posts no mention of it
    Absense of evidence does not qualify as evidence of absense, rookie.

  3. #353
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I've mentioned reagan giving amnesty to illegals several times Void hasn't addressed it either time.
    I've no need to bother with your off topic red herring. Peddle it elsewhere.

  4. #354
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Why the hell would I buy new vans ? ? ? ?
    Well you want to make sure the job is done unless you want to do it on the cheap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    You think it takes one guy a year and a half to deport 3 people ?
    That's not what I said. You thought it would take a year and half to do this. So if we deport all 12 million you'd want at least one guard per 3 people. So eventually it adds up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Who hasn't thought this thru again ?
    You. You tried to say it would be the cost of vans and zipties. Not even close to thinking it through on your end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    My rough sketch was off the cuff, but your objections are see - thru silly.

    It isn't about money, its about enforcing the law.
    Not silly I was thinking about the sheer logistics which its obvious you haven't thought through. So how much are you willing to pay in taxes to see this through and continue to see it through?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    It affects all of us in the U.S.
    It doesn't affect me one bit. Explain how it affects you

  5. #355
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    I've no need to bother with your off topic red herring. Peddle it elsewhere.
    Its not off topic. You seem to think Obama is going to provide health care for illegals which he hasn't stated. You think he's going to grant amnesty to illegals. Which he also hasn't said. Reagan granted amnesty and you have no opinion about it. Selective outrage

  6. #356
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Pull it from the same place you pull your accusations.



    Absense of evidence does not qualify as evidence of absense, rookie.
    Absense of outrage and only one sided outrage surely shows your hackery. You only attack one side as is obvious by now

  7. #357
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Absense of outrage and only one sided outrage surely shows your hackery. You only attack one side as is obvious by now
    No, its not. What is obvious is your complete inability to show evidence of the claims you make about me. Its part of a pattern of not being able to answer direct questions, or running away from them, as you were doing on pages 23, 24 m and 25 of this very thread.

  8. #358
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    No, its not. What is obvious is your complete inability to show evidence of the claims you make about me. Its part of a pattern of not being able to answer direct questions, or running away from them, as you were doing on pages 23, 24 m and 25 of this very thread.
    So anyway....getting back on topic for everyone......How many Republicans joined the Dems in admonishing Wilson?....I think it was 8.... wasn't it? (8 who joined with an almost unanimous Dem vote to reject Wilson's inexcusable rudeness) So while some here defend Wilson's incivility, the House of Reps...as a body..thought it was definitely wrong...& said so.
    Last edited by Devil505; 09-22-09 at 08:38 AM.

  9. #359
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    So anyway....getting back on topic for everyone......How many Republicans joined the Dems in admonishing Wilson?....I think it was 8.... wasn't it? (8 who joined with an almost unanimous Dem vote to reject Wilson's inexcusable rudeness) So while some here defend Wilson's incivility, the House of Reps...as a body..thought it was definitely wrong...& said so.
    Good for them. Anything else?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  10. #360
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Good for them. Anything else?
    That is all.

    Oh........The smoking lamp is lit in all authorized areas.

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •