Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 374

Thread: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

  1. #301
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    They never would have section 246 denied them coverage.
    Thats the claim. The lack of mechanism is what makes it a falsehood.

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Back when Joe voted for the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003 which included section 1011 authorizing money to pay for emergency room care for illegal immigrants. Joe the hypocrite, your hero.
    If you don't understand that emergency care is different from non-emergent visits and coverage, I can't help you.

  3. #303
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Thats the claim. The lack of mechanism is what makes it a falsehood.
    The lack of a mechanism proves nothing. Again until Illegal Aliens actually get insured under health care reform having a mechanism or not doesn't make them suddenly get insurance. In order for the statement to be false they would need to get insurance. Besides the mechanism has been proven to 1. Not be cost effective, 2. Not work.

    The house oversight committee did a study and found 8 illegals abused mediaid and we spent 8 million dolars to find them. That's a whole 8! The GAO did a study and found that 18,000 people in one state lost medicaid coverage because of false positives. That the system cut out people it shouldn't have. So now 18,000>8 we hurt more people than the 8 who abused the system

  4. #304
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    If you don't understand that emergency care is different from non-emergent visits and coverage, I can't help you.
    You being the total anti-immigrant that you are I would think you'd understand Joe's hypocrisy. So you're saying its okay to provide care for illegals in certain instances. That's what you just said there.

  5. #305
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You being the total anti-immigrant that you are I would think you'd understand Joe's hypocrisy.
    Go ahead, attempt to smear me instead of respond to the content you quoted.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    So you're saying its okay to provide care for illegals in certain instances. That's what you just said there.
    No, it is not, and if I had said that, you would be able to quote me doing so.

    What I will tell you on the subject is this:

    Voting to reimburse hospitals for EMERGENCY care, which they are required by law to GIVE in an EMERGENCY to illegals or anyone else, , , is quite a different thing from voting to cover regular doctor visits and non emergent care for illegal aliens living here.

    If there is no emergency, DETAIN AND CALL I.C.E. and DEPORT !
    Last edited by Voidwar; 09-18-09 at 05:37 PM.

  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    The lack of a mechanism proves nothing.
    At least you admit the lack. You are halfway to enlightenment.

    Now focus on the implications of that lack.

  7. #307
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    At least you admit the lack. You are halfway to enlightenment.

    Now focus on the implications of that lack.
    The mechanism which doesn't work which you never knew would be in the bill or not. You seem to have no idea how SAVE works because you think its a cure all which its not

  8. #308
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Go ahead, attempt to smear me instead of respond to the content you quoted.
    I'm not smearing you you've already admitted you want immigrants rounded up kicked in the ass and thrown out. Your hatred for illegals is pretty pronounced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    No, it is not, and if I had said that, you would be able to quote me doing so.

    What I will tell you on the subject is this:

    Voting to reimburse hospitals for EMERGENCY care, which they are required by law to GIVE in an EMERGENCY to illegals or anyone else, , , is quite a different thing from voting to cover regular doctor visits and non emergent care for illegal aliens living here.

    If there is no emergency, DETAIN AND CALL I.C.E. and DEPORT !
    Sure sure keep spinning your guy voted to pay for illegals care. No one has voted for covering regular doctor visits and non emergency care for illegals living here. So you have nothing to compare it to. Subsidies would not go to illegals section 246 keep but its not going to make anything you say correct.

  9. #309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    The mechanism which doesn't work which you never knew would be in the bill or not. You seem to have no idea how SAVE works because you think its a cure all which its not
    The effectiveness of the program, is a separate issue from whether it will be implemented or not. What you are attempting is known as a Red Herring.

    The fact that some people get away with speeding is no reason to do away with speed limits, just like the fact that some people might squeak past the SAVE provisions is no reason to not implement them.
    Last edited by Voidwar; 09-18-09 at 06:03 PM.

  10. #310
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    The effectiveness of the program, is a separate issue from whether it will be implemented or not. What you are attempting is known as a Red Herring.

    The fact that some people get away with speeding is no reason to do away with speed limits, just like the fact that some people mighgt squeak past the SAVE provisions is no reason to not implement them.
    No what you're doing is throwing out a red herring. Section 246 states the bill will not subsidize illegal aliens. So you throw out a mechanism that has been proven to be ineffective. Keep trying that bad analogy as it doesn't work. You know why your analogy fails because speeding is an actual problem illegal immigrants stealing health coverage is not. 18,000 legal citizens losing coverage in 1 state over the digging for 8 total illegal aliens across the country is not effective.

    And again until illegal aliens get insurance coverage under the health care measures there was no lie.
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 09-18-09 at 05:49 PM.

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •