Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 374

Thread: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

  1. #191
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    801

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    If democrats voted it down then you'll be able to tell me who voted yay and nay on it and when it got out of committee. There haven't been any votes as this bill hasn't been voted out of committee
    Don't take my word for it Morning Bell: Myths and Facts about Obamacare The Foundry

    Or are you afraid of what you'll find out?
    Get informed: UNICEF foreign adoption policy is killing orphans and the US gives $132 million to UNICEF every year. Stop the madness.
    For the best news and commentary on the 2012 election from the GOP perspective, visit www.whitehouse12.com.

  2. #192
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by friday View Post
    Don't take my word for it Morning Bell: Myths and Facts about Obamacare The Foundry

    Or are you afraid of what you'll find out?
    Heritage a conservative thinktank? Have anything mainstream? Or maybe logical. Again what part of his statement was a lie?

  3. #193
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    801

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    That's the point its all future tense. You guys are saying he's lying based on something that hasn't happened. Learn to read. That's what I've been arguing with Void
    Seriously? If I said I would give you a million dollars next year if you loaned me a hundred today, would you call me a liar or put up the money? I think we should debate this bill before it is passed, not afterward.
    Get informed: UNICEF foreign adoption policy is killing orphans and the US gives $132 million to UNICEF every year. Stop the madness.
    For the best news and commentary on the 2012 election from the GOP perspective, visit www.whitehouse12.com.

  4. #194
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dallas-Ft.Worth
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 02:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    541

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    I'd like to go on record as predicting the Dems don't have balls to do this and will wind up making themselves look weak when they back down.

    This pattern gets repeated over and over.

    Sissy Dems hoping to placate the GOP so they don't talk bad out them.

    Suckers.

  5. #195
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by friday View Post
    Seriously? If I said I would give you a million dollars next year if you loaned me a hundred today, would you call me a liar or put up the money? I think we should debate this bill before it is passed, not afterward.
    Yeah because that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Good job with the false analogy

  6. #196
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    801

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Heritage a conservative thinktank? Have anything mainstream? Or maybe logical. Again what part of his statement was a lie?
    That's actually pretty ironic. You say Obama wasn't lying because he was making a statement about a bill that hasn't passed, yet you accuse the heritage foundation of lying about a vote that is easily verifiable because you refuse to read the article?


    I think we are done here.
    Get informed: UNICEF foreign adoption policy is killing orphans and the US gives $132 million to UNICEF every year. Stop the madness.
    For the best news and commentary on the 2012 election from the GOP perspective, visit www.whitehouse12.com.

  7. #197
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by friday View Post
    That's actually pretty ironic. You say Obama wasn't lying because he was making a statement about a bill that hasn't passed, yet you accuse the heritage foundation of lying about a vote that is easily verifiable because you refuse to read the article?


    I think we are done here.
    Yeah we're done because once again what part of Obama's statement was false if no illegal immigrants have gotten insured there is nothing false about his statement..

    Besides your own article starts off by saying: "The President is correct when he says that the idea to provide illegal immigrants with health insurance"

    So even they concede his statement is correct and isn't a lie.

    Also in your article not seeing anything showing proof of a vote just them making a statement of it. No source.
    Last edited by PogueMoran; 09-14-09 at 10:02 PM.

  8. #198
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    801

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Yeah we're done because once again what part of Obama's statement was false if no illegal immigrants have gotten insured there is nothing false about his statement..

    Besides your own article starts off by saying: "The President is correct when he says that the idea to provide illegal immigrants with health insurance"

    So even they concede his statement is correct and isn't a lie.

    Also in your article not seeing anything showing proof of a vote just them making a statement of it. No source.
    Would it make a difference? If I wasted the next five minutes and provided you with a source on that vote would you concede my point? Or just continue in your ignorance?
    Get informed: UNICEF foreign adoption policy is killing orphans and the US gives $132 million to UNICEF every year. Stop the madness.
    For the best news and commentary on the 2012 election from the GOP perspective, visit www.whitehouse12.com.

  9. #199
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by friday View Post
    Would it make a difference? If I wasted the next five minutes and provided you with a source on that vote would you concede my point? Or just continue in your ignorance?
    What was your point that Obama was lying about something that didn't happen yet? Nothing ignorant here. Until you can prove something actually happens then there was no lie no matter how much wishful thinking you do

  10. #200
    Educator
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 04:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    801

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    What was your point that Obama was lying about something that didn't happen yet? Nothing ignorant here. Until you can prove something actually happens then there was no lie no matter how much wishful thinking you do
    That Obama was lying about what he and his party are planning. He said that we are liars for thinking his plan WILL in the future cover illegal aliens. But when Heller offered an amendment to make sure that people's statuses are verified before receiving government health benefits, that amendment was voted down.
    Get informed: UNICEF foreign adoption policy is killing orphans and the US gives $132 million to UNICEF every year. Stop the madness.
    For the best news and commentary on the 2012 election from the GOP perspective, visit www.whitehouse12.com.

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •